Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave:
phoebe...im great :flower: bleeding stopped yesterday...think AF is here now...bad period pains again..:dohh: all good though...how are you my little chickadee and that gorgeous :baby: xxx

coral...awwwww...cute pic!! p.s..shave your arms!!:rofl: xxxxx

pics.(for hopes)..1st 2 days postpartum...2nd 7days post partum!:happydance:

Attachments

• 2 days postpartum.jpg
    2 days postpartum.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 7 days postpartum.jpg
    7 days postpartum.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
Hey Ding Dongs!

Sorry i ain't been around much, i have been so busy with work and by the time i finish the tiredness i feel is unreal! The sickness is defo better i just have the odd nauseous spell now. It really is just the lack of energy i have that gets me down these days lol

I picked my travel system and nursery furniture. . . that was very exciting!

https://www.bebecar.com/bebecar/uk/pushchairs/product.php?id=styloclass#description
(this is the pram but i ordered it in starlight which is sort of black with a little sparkle also ordered an extra set of wheels which are black and smaller as the big traditional wheels don't look as good attached to the stroller bit i think)

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc..._mmc=Froogle-_-Shopping Sites-_-CPC-_-Froogle
(this is the furniture for the nursery)

Babydream glad your feeling better too :)

Hi Laurah and China, hope you and beans are both well also xx

PK i can't even begin to understand what your going through the now but i just have a feeling that it is all going to be worth it!

PC an Caz good luck for this cycle *babydust*

MC Rhys is gorgeous, bet you are one proud mumma :)

Tink hugs for you and Liliy xx

Pheebs and Coral i hope Florence and Keira are happy and well too!

Hopes i wish you a smooth and safe labour and delivery when it comes hun xx

Im sorry if i have forgot anyone there is just way too much to catch up on and my brain barely seems to function these days lol xxx

:wave: jenny...that pram is lush!!! :happydance: and im jealous of that furniture..its really nice...think i may need to get it for Rhys room....and yep..deffo a proud momma!!:yipee:

Thanks MC still seems sureal to be buying baby things lol i don't think i will ever believe it until i have the baby haha x

Hey Ding Dongs!

Sorry i ain't been around much, i have been so busy with work and by the time i finish the tiredness i feel is unreal! The sickness is defo better i just have the odd nauseous spell now. It really is just the lack of energy i have that gets me down these days lol

I picked my travel system and nursery furniture. . . that was very exciting!

https://www.bebecar.com/bebecar/uk/pushchairs/product.php?id=styloclass#description
(this is the pram but i ordered it in starlight which is sort of black with a little sparkle also ordered an extra set of wheels which are black and smaller as the big traditional wheels don't look as good attached to the stroller bit i think)

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc..._mmc=Froogle-_-Shopping Sites-_-CPC-_-Froogle
(this is the furniture for the nursery)

Babydream glad your feeling better too :)

Hi Laurah and China, hope you and beans are both well also xx

PK i can't even begin to understand what your going through the now but i just have a feeling that it is all going to be worth it!

PC an Caz good luck for this cycle *babydust*

MC Rhys is gorgeous, bet you are one proud mumma :)

Tink hugs for you and Liliy xx

Pheebs and Coral i hope Florence and Keira are happy and well too!

Hopes i wish you a smooth and safe labour and delivery when it comes hun xx

Im sorry if i have forgot anyone there is just way too much to catch up on and my brain barely seems to function these days lol xxx

Gorgeous pram and nursery sets Jenny! :thumbup: Love 'em!!

xx

Thanks MC still seems sureal to be buying baby things lol i don't think i will ever believe it until i have the baby haha x

I felt the same way Jenny!

I still dont think I will believe it until he/she arrives!! :haha:

xx

girls i still cant believe im a mum again!!:dohh: just feels amazing!!...feel the luckiest woman alive!:yipee::happydance:

Laura im glad im not the only one lol

Aww Mc your post are so sweet they make my tear up :) xx

:hi: girls well my opk is getting there think its a early o hers a pic sorry its a bit blurry cam is rubbish x x x

It's a touch lighter hun I think (might be the blurry pic though), what day on your cycle are you on and was this done on your 1st wee of the day?

(Just looked up OPK, understand it a little better now! lol)

xxx

cd8 hun i am on only normally ovulate cd16 0r cd14 i was afternoon wee hun i always do them then x x x

Hey Damita :hi: thanks :)

Jenny lovely pram and furniture, its so exciting buying baby stuff isnt it:happydance:

MC you almost look back to normal you lucky girl. I'm so jealous, I would post a pic of me but too embarassed and I'm 6 weeks post partum:cry:

Caz, keep us updated with daily opk's:happydance:

I have this weird pain on my right side, feels like when you get a stitch after running or whatever but I havent been running:haha: low down?:shrug:

has hope gone in hospital yet girls coral i will keep the opks coming x x x

Oh you poor thing CG!! It hit you too? I hoped you'd be lucky enough not to have it bad. Thinking of you hunni and sending you hugs xxxxx

Hi coral and caz x

Hopes better be in hospital now lol I hope all US ladies are clear of hurricane Irene. Look after yourselves over there girls xxx

:wave:

coral...isnt the poatpartum different with c-sections?? im sure my sis took longer than me to "recover" when i had connor and she had my nephew(by section) 5 days after me:shrug: but anyway they say 9 months up,9months down so i wouldnt worry...xxx

china...:hugs: hunni, sickness is shit! in a word...really SHIT, i feel for you :hugs: xxxx

hopes...bit quiet here from you, hoping your having that :baby::yipee:

:wave::hi:ladies,

Okay....Jenny, that is a REALLY nice pram and nursery furniture you have picked out:thumbup:..time sure has flown by...your like 15weeks and change!!

Puppy, have an awesome time camping with the fam:hugs:

Pk, stop worrying right now!!(I'm using my authority voice:haha: ) everything will be fine, just let God lead the way:hugs:

Hopes, I sure as hell hope you have went to the hospital...girl you have been scaring me last couple of days:hugs:

Laurah, awww your bump is cute!!!...

Poppy, Chris would do that to me sometimes. I was ignorant at 20, I didn't know it was bad if they didn't move:shrug: Older and wiser now.

MC, looking good girly!!

Tink,Coral and Phoebe, hope you and your little ones are doing good:hugs:

:dust::dust: & more :dust:
to Caz & Puppy

BD,SB,MommyV,Regal and all the DDs:hi:

asfm, I went and got a coke to settle my stomach and that seem so have done the trick for now. I just hate it when it tries to hit while I'm at work...why can't it just wait till I get home....UGH!!! rant over:)

birth story for those who want to read it...its a bit rushed, and written inbetween feeds:dohh:, think i got all the important bits :haha: xxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...-here-19-08-11-due-day-baby.html#post12480830

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->