Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

still hereeeee. but probably not for long. OH and i walked a lot today and by the time we went for our second walk a bit ago i felt like i could hardly open my legs far enough to walk half the time. Contractions look like they are 3-4 min apart now. OH is taking a shower, then we have to set out the instructions for feeding the animals, and i have to show him how to use our video camera for filming baby (NOT birth :haha:) and then i will call midwife and if she gives the OK i think we will load up our things and go in to get checked. I will be devastated if they say I am still 2cm and 80%! After all this work the past few days ugh.

I'm really exhausted from being up all night and from having contractions since Wed morning. I might take them up on the offer of getting a narcotic injection so I can sleep a few hours before big stuff happens. I hope the rest of this doesn't drag the way that the first part did. OH and I have been hiding it all from our relatives because they are all so crazy and would have been calling us every 5 minutes since Wed morning. We decided we would wait til admitted to hospital to tell them whats going on, but I think they know because OH stayed home from work today.

also, will text China after I get checked in triage and let you all know if I've been admitted ( I BETTER be ) and will try to keep you all updated. Bringing my laptop and charger with me so hopefully I'll be on at some point or if nothing else OH can play computer games :haha:

thanx babydream...:hugs: xx
:happydance: FXd for dilation hopes!! all the best sweetie...excitedmuchly.com!! :wohoo: xxxxxxxxx

MC thanks so much for sharing your great birth story, it was lovely and such beautiful pics too.xx

Hopes good luck Hun, we are so excited to find out how it goes and what flavour the baby is. China keep us updated as much as possible we need to know! :haha:

MC, love the Birth story:thumbup:

I will keep you ladies posted:thumbup:

Hopes, you can text me anytime...don't matter how late!

Praying for a safe quick delivery:hugs:

Hi luvies :hi:

Hopes, thinking of you, are you still home or off to hospital yet? Before I started cheating my first guess was today mayeb I was right:shrug:

read through some posts earlier but forgot them now:dohh: thats what sleep deprivation does to you:haha:

Happy 19 weeks Laura, cute bump def growing now:happydance:

Poppy, glad little madam started moving for you, I worried a few times also, naughty :baby: ding dongs:haha: post pics of baby stuff you buy:happydance:

babyd hi hunny, I love celebrity juice too but forgot it was on last night need to sky plus the series again so funny :rofl:

hey pheebs :hi: hows it going? how is Flo adjusting to just formula now? Keira is on the comfort now as the normal c&g was giving her a belly ache. She still gets them once in a while but not as bad now.:hugs:

MC Keira screamed for the first few weeks at bath time but now she loves it, she still hates me drying and dressing her after though. Chloe taped me giving her a bath 2 days ago :awww: I'll attach a pic of her when she used to cry in it though:haha: Hows the :holly: now has the milk gone?:hugs:

Cute piccy Coraly, like Cabs said u really need to shave ur arms, no wonder u dont want to do a PP piccy :haha::haha: only pulling ur (hairy) arm:rofl::rofl:
Flo's been fine on full FF now since she exploded on thurs:dohh::wacko: at the drs surgery of all places. Thank god i had a spare outfit, it was like a scene out of pyscho, poop everywhere:wacko::wacko: Poor lil lamb hadnt been for 3 days and i think the shock of jabs made her go. She also got weighed thurs and is now 12lb 12oz!!!:happydance::happydance: i cant believe shes 9 weeks old now, dunno where the time has gone. I hope u and the gorgeous young Keira are ticketyboo. Life has been a lot easier since Flo went FF. I even managed to do some normal housework other than just Bf and laundry lol. Crazy eh to be happy about bloody houswork :wacko: bless me lol . The sad rock and roll lifestyle i lead now hehehehe!!!! Big hugs sweety :hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxx

birth story for those who want to read it...its a bit rushed, and written inbetween feeds:dohh:, think i got all the important bits :haha: xxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...-here-19-08-11-due-day-baby.html#post12480830

i cried at your story MC! :cry: totally amazing x x x

sorry you suffering china...:hugs:it gets better and you know its worth it in the end x x

Evening :flower:

CG ugh hope ms goes soon sweetie not nice :hugs:

MC amazing story n glad everything turned out good in the end :kiss:

Dunno what else lol im out of breath tonight so panting like a dog here :haha:

hey sweeties :hi:

HOPES yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee: soooooo glad you're finally going to the hosp hunni!!! :wohoo: i will sleep better tonight :winkwink: i can't wait to hear how you're doing sweetie!

CG, every time one of you ding dongs talks about ms, i cringe...i remember it too well :dohh: i'm not looking forward to that part...and they say it's worse if you have multiples :wacko: anyway, i hope it doesn't get too bad for you sweetie. :hugs: oh, and trying to follow orders :winkwink::haha:

phoebles, thank you lovely :hugs::hugs: glad to hear little Flo is doing better too :thumbup:

MC, loved the birth story sweetie! beautiful job :hugs: Rhys is so perfect :cloud9:

poppy, thank you too sweetie :hugs::kiss: and that little princess is being a little princess with you already it sounds like :haha: i hope the breathing doesn't get too hard for you sweetie :hugs: that's a terrible feeling too, i know.

tink, i hope you're doing ok today with sweet lilypie :hugs:

coral, you and the other dd mommies are going to have to post new piccies for us soon so we can see how little Keira and the others are growing :thumbup: how is she doing? do you have her on all formula now and is that helping her little tummy? :hugs:

laura, 19 weeks, wow! going by so fast! :hugs:

jenny, so glad you're feeling better now sweetie :hugs: the pram and baby furniture are beautiful!! love it! :thumbup:

caz :dust: for your ov sweetie...it does seem like you will ov early this cycle...maybe this will do it for you hunni. fxxxxxx :hugs:

puppy, i hope you have a lovely weekend trip sweetie and enjoy your bike ride :thumbup:

babyd, i hope your package comes soon sweetie :hugs:

i hope i'm not missing anybody...if i am, i'm sorry sweeties and great big :hug: for you all!

afm, just relaxing now it's the weekend. my sister and her family with the twin girls are coming to visit us this weekend. it will be lovely...can't wait. they're on the way now. :happydance: headache still killing me and still having the mood swings...i expect that will continue for the duration, although i've heard from other ladies doing ivf that the headaches go away when they started stimming, so hopefully just a few more days like this. my meds are coming tomorrow :yipee::yipee: i'll be very relieved to have them. and i can't wait to start. only one more work day (next monday) before my next FS appt! :wohoo: otherwise, i'm just tired today. i need to take a nap... :sleep:

Sounds like you got a good weekend ahead PK :hugs: fx'd headaches go soon lovely.

I hate this breathlessness, got it with korben and my consultant at the time said id feel it more because my left lung was damaged with the blood clot and pneumonia i suffered, not sure if it heals over the years or stays damaged :shrug: not nice either way

Hi luvies :hi:

Hopes, thinking of you, are you still home or off to hospital yet? Before I started cheating my first guess was today mayeb I was right:shrug:

read through some posts earlier but forgot them now:dohh: thats what sleep deprivation does to you:haha:

Happy 19 weeks Laura, cute bump def growing now:happydance:

Poppy, glad little madam started moving for you, I worried a few times also, naughty :baby: ding dongs:haha: post pics of baby stuff you buy:happydance:

babyd hi hunny, I love celebrity juice too but forgot it was on last night need to sky plus the series again so funny :rofl:

hey pheebs :hi: hows it going? how is Flo adjusting to just formula now? Keira is on the comfort now as the normal c&g was giving her a belly ache. She still gets them once in a while but not as bad now.:hugs:

MC Keira screamed for the first few weeks at bath time but now she loves it, she still hates me drying and dressing her after though. Chloe taped me giving her a bath 2 days ago :awww: I'll attach a pic of her when she used to cry in it though:haha: Hows the :holly: now has the milk gone?:hugs:

Cute piccy Coraly, like Cabs said u really need to shave ur arms, no wonder u dont want to do a PP piccy :haha::haha: only pulling ur (hairy) arm:rofl::rofl:
Flo's been fine on full FF now since she exploded on thurs:dohh::wacko: at the drs surgery of all places. Thank god i had a spare outfit, it was like a scene out of pyscho, poop everywhere:wacko::wacko: Poor lil lamb hadnt been for 3 days and i think the shock of jabs made her go. She also got weighed thurs and is now 12lb 12oz!!!:happydance::happydance: i cant believe shes 9 weeks old now, dunno where the time has gone. I hope u and the gorgeous young Keira are ticketyboo. Life has been a lot easier since Flo went FF. I even managed to do some normal housework other than just Bf and laundry lol. Crazy eh to be happy about bloody houswork :wacko: bless me lol . The sad rock and roll lifestyle i lead now hehehehe!!!! Big hugs sweety :hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxx

:rofl: I better get the veet out :blush::haha:
Glad you are back to your rock and roll lifestyle Pheebs:haha: I know its amazing how much more I get done now I'm totally formula feeding, but do miss the closeness of BF. Thank god you packed extra clothes, Keira has had a few explosions also but so far all at home. They are fun arent they:haha:

Phoebe reminded me, I had Keira weighed yesterday when the health visitor came, she's 10lbs 2 oz now!

Hi PK, have a lovely weekend with your sis, time is flying only a week until your next FS appointment very exciting. Hope the dreadful headaches ease off once the simming starts:hugs:

Hopes just text, she just got to the hospital and 5cm and then her water broke...LOL. They won't let her leave, she is stuck in bed. She is too far gone and they don't wany accidents of having baby on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->