Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Lurking n stalking............... waiting on Hopes news xxx:flower::flower:

Hope u feel better soon China xxx:hugs::hugs:

Thanks china...I know hopes didn't want to get the pitocin but she's been laboring too long I think. Time to get that lo outta there :flower:

China, I hope your ms gets more manageable sweetie. :hugs:

Mc, I go on tues for a baseline appt where they measure ovaries by u/s and make sure I don't have any cysts or anything going on there b/c that can mess up the stimming process. They also take bloods to get baseline estrogen level (and other hormones but mostly for estrogen) as that will help tell how my follicles are growing once we start stimming. As long as that looks good, then we start the meds for stimming next fri or sat depending on the results of the bloodwork etc. Right now I'm taking Lupron which is a Hormone that initially triggers production of 2 other hormones, FSH and LH. At first it stimulates the body like ovulation, but when you keep taking it, it causes the opposite reaction and suppresses ov by actually suppressing the pituitary gland, which in turn would trigger ov. That's where I'm at right now. So fx on tues, I'll have nice, clear ovaries with no cysts and we can move on to the next stage, which is stimulating (stimming) the ovaries to allow as many follicles (follies) to mature as possible. For the stimming, I'll continue taking the Lupron so i don't ov prematurely or before the follies/eggs are mature, and I'll also be taking a med called Follistim, which is just FSH hormone and triggers the follies to grow and mature eggs, and then also HCG, which is actually pg hormone but it also is very similar to LH, which controls the last stages of maturing the eggs. That's the same reason why you can sometimes get a pos result on an opk for pg. Anyway, so the HCG I guess has been shown in research to work better and get better responses for ivf and stimming than using the actual LH hormone. I may be taking estrogen during this time too. I think so. Anyway, so after about 10 days hopefully of stimming, if my follies look good and have grown to the right size, then i'll do a final higher dose HCG "trigger" all by itself to get the eggs to final maturity and then egg retrieval will be about 30-36 hours after that I think. Then the next day after ER, we should get a fertilization report from the embryologist and about 3 days later we go back for embryo transfer. Then it's the dreaded 2ww to see if they implanted. Eeeeekkkkk.

I know that was long but I hope it explains a little better. It's a lot to take in, I know and you know I'll keep you girls updated 100% of the way :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: girls opks are a bit darker today but not much think it will be a couple of days hopes hope your pushing now hun weather her shit :rain: :rain: :rain: pk all sounds good hun good luck x x

Just lurking on news from Hopes :hugs:

Attempted shopping today but nearly passed out in Toys R Us :dohh: just kept getting dizzy and my forehead all clammy so gave shopping up, still need to go Asda but resting for an hour... The joys of 3rd Tri :haha:

I sent Hopes a text about a half hour ago, to see how she was doing and to see if baby V has made its debut yet. As of right now, I have not heard. Hoping that its a good sign. Will keep you posted.

My ms just hits me in the am I can feel it wanting to come on(if that makes any sense) it dont hit, it just makes me feel horribable most of the day. I have actually had to puke, but that is at night. My ms is NOT playing fair:nope:

Hey DD's! So sorry for neglecting you all :hugs: been manic here what with Lily and various functions. Will defo be here later to catch up x

Very quiet here this evening...Hope all ok xx

I've been lurking all day.

Poppy hope you are ok hunni, worried about you, hope you are resting. hugs xxx

Doppler hasn't arrived yet, but the lady texted me today to say i can pick hers up so i did. I told her i'd give it back as soon as i got yours poppy. It took me a few minutes, it was difficult lying down but when i sat up i found it in a few seconds. It showed around 150-160bpm. It was sooo coool!!! Eeeeeeeeek I'm also about to explode i ate a huge fish and chips and apple crumble, i feel so uncomfortable lol. will be a sleepless night haha, stupid me! xxxxx

Hi BD no cos of bank holiday and me forgetting to post it you should get Tuesday :blush::dohh: Im guessing boy with heart rate.

No worries popsy. Are you feeling any better??? boy would be ace, now i really can't wait to find out lol Oh dear lol

lol your soooooooooooooooo not going to stay team yellow :haha: yeah im good thanks must be having one of those weeks... hope your ok too after pain this morning must of been trapped wind by sounds of it.

Glad to hear your better, just try to take it easy from now on. Yeah, team yellow my ass! lol It could've been trapped wind, i guess i can get myself prepared for some more after all that food lol xx

I can remember getting terrible cramps with wind before and especially if i wanted to go to the bathroom, so think thats what you had sweetie. :hugs:

Hopes should of had baby now hopefully cant wait for CG to come on.

I saw CG on facebook earlier, i think if she had news she would've come on here too. yeah, i'm pretty sure hopes had the baby just too busy on cloud9 lol xx bless

I'm a lemon tomorrow!!! I thought i'd be the navel orange already! I even bought some today lol aaaaahhhhh

:haha: i never got the fruit ticker so never know what fruit i am... your probz right Hopes will be knackered by now surely.

Yeah I can see someone congratulated them 3hrs ago! So she had the baby, yaaaaay! I wish we knew more xx

Yes think they was told not to say he or she on that post spoil sports :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"