Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Thanks poppy i'll try to enjoy it, i'm scared of 3rd tri hearing how hard it is. Hope you are well today hunni.

MC, hope all ok, yes, you are the only DD who had a boy...so far lol It must be a girly year, but maybe the next year is boyish. lol

Im good apart from korben really constipated and crying to poo just little bits. You are the only boy lol

awwww come on someone...Rhys needs a playmate! :haha:

:hugs: for Korben..its not nice when they suffer and you cant really help..:hugs: xx

babydream....maybe you will be team :blue:?? got any inclination to what gender baby K is yet?? xx

Oh poor Korben baby :hugs:

No, MC no clue whatsoever lol I thought with all this sickness girl, as only a girl can make this much trouble so early but i know people who had it even worse and they having a boy :shrug: Really don't know and we sometimes talk about the baby as 'she' and sometimes as 'he'. would be nice to be able to settle on one of that lol :wacko:

Well ive just tried helping korben whilst he screaming to go :dohh: done a bit n he's stop crying but he not finished... what we do as parents :haha:

Oh bless, helping him might seem mean and painful but its all for a good cause. Must be a bit relieved now poor thing. xx

BabyD your are far from being fat!!...I am fat & my tummy is bigger than yours, I'm only 6+4:haha:

I thought LadyB had a :blue:

Oh, :hi:ladies

Was LB Lew32 on here ive forgotten? :dohh: not heard anything from her or how baby is, nothing on her wall either :wacko:

Thanks, CG, if not fat yet, i'll defo will be lol Hope you feeling ok today xx

Oh yes, Ladyb had a boy but don't know anything about her or baby. I keep checking her fb wall but nothing there. :shrug:

Dont really see Nat, but i hope LB and Baby ok cos not even pics or anything on fb :shrug:

yes LB had a boy, I'm sure all is fine as I've seen her comment on peoples FB pages but still seen no pics!

Babyd not fat at all, I was bigger at 14 weeks! Congrats on second Tri:happydance:

I still need to change my siggy will do it now!:dohh:

lady b speaks to me now and again, i thought she had a :pink: :dohh: silly cabbage, havent seen no pics either :cry: i know she went to india to give birth and has trouble getting online..:shrug: xxxxxx

Hectic weekend and no sign of stopping, its my eldest sons 13th birthday tomorrow, where did the time fly to?!?!?

Anyhow, first things first :)

:cloud9:Congratulations Hopes on the birth of your baby girl!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

:happydance: Pink Party :happydance:

:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:
:crib::pink::crib::pink::crib::pink::crib::pink::crib::pink::crib::pink::crib:
:muaha::dance::awww::yipee::friends::headspin::smug::drunk::wohoo::wine::loopy::wohoo::fool::juggle::drunk::headspin::friends::yipee::smug::awww::muaha::dance:
:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
:baby::baby::baby:
:baby::baby:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​

Hoping the rest of the DD clan are A Ok :) sending huggles x

ASFM I am sleep deprived and need my bed NOW! zzzzzzz See you all in the morning for a Coffee n catch up x

Tink, happy birthday to DD hunni x

Hi Hopes, how are you?????? congrats again! i just read you had a c-section!!! What happened???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->