Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Eeeeck!!! :argh: least you all got a rest for a while before i pop :haha:

thank you guys for the congrats. feeling horrible my whole body hurts ugh. theyre keeping me in hospital til at least tuesday. i labored until yesterday morning around 7am or so when i finally (with the help of a ton of pitocin) reached 10cm. Then we started the pushing probably around 8am and it continued for what seemed like forever. They realized baby was occiput posterior but thought i could do it anyway. Back pains got so bad that I shook uncontrollably but we still kept pushing. Midwives really gave it a great effort of having a vaginal birth. But finally a bunch of docs and anesthesiologists came in to review and they all decided that baby was definitely not coming out that way. They also started getting nervous bc waters were very dark with meconium and my fever was spiking up toward 102. So csec at 1pm that day and they found a thick band of muscle in the uterus that baby was too big to descend past (baby never passed -1 station) There is a name for it but i forget what they said. :dohh: anyway they said its probably because I labored for like days and days with those stupid 6min apart contractions and built up a thick area of muscle in the uterus. Drs and midwives said though that baby was probably trying that whole week to arrive but my body wasnt working well with something that large trying to descend, which caused me to be in stupid long labor that whole week basically. When I finally got to hospital my contrax were 3-4 min apart and i was 5cm, 100% effaced, and when i laid down waters broke. But thats as far as I ever got on my own and then the pitocin was brought in. Whole thing was terrible and I think I'll be scared to ever have another baby!

awwww hopes, sorry you didnt have a good birth...the scaryness will be forgotton soon and im sure youll have more kids...at least mila and you are both "ok" now..wishing you a speedy recovery :hugs: to LO...xxxxxxxxxxxx

awww hopes, i'm sorry it wasn't a nice experience for you and your are in pain. But the most important thing is that you and baby are ok. Unfortunately, things don't always go as they should but that doesn't mean you'd have the same with next baby. Try to rest as much as you can, hope little Mila is ok. Can't wait to see pics xxxxxxxxxxx

Awww sweetie somethings are totally out of our control and labour is one of them, you gave all you could but Mila was too big and you got such a small frame im not surprised you ended up with a C- Section but not every baby or birth is the same and IF you have anymore they will be aware what you went through this time and you n baby size will be monitored all through pregnancy im sure :hugs:

Your a mummy now :happydance:

:wave: morning all....

poppy...:happydance: happy 29 weeks!!!!!!!!!

all other dingdongs :hugs: and :wave:

asfm..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...my baby wont stop feeding every 2 hours...no matter how much he feeds..(usually 3oz) anyone want to babysit for a few hours :rofl: xx

Aw hopes sorry it was scary, but congrats you are a mummy now :)

my OH is a tosser!!! he is tired! all together now ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...get fucked dick head, im tired too yet i carry on smiling and cooking and feeding and washing and cleaning....get a fucking grip...TWAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sat here waiting for little man to wake for a feed any minute, ive been up since 2am then 445am.....never went back to bed b/c Rhys thought 445am was ok for a play time:dohh: yet Oh seems to think...him getting 6 hours straight sleep isnt enough!!!!!!!!!! hmmmmmm...:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Hopes, sounds very very rough, glad its all over now. I was scared to death by my first labour which was pitocin induced, luckily I needed a scheduled c-section next time and I was actually pleased about it. Scheduled c-sections are not bad at all so if you have another baby in the future you can choose a repeat one. I know its not the birth you wanted though:hugs:

MC what a prat!!! My oh is the same, poor baby has the s**ts apparently so has a sore ass!! get over it and help with the baby:growlmad:
Little Rhys will go longer soon hopefully. Keira goes 3-4 now but usually around 3am ish she gets a belly ache and wont settle so i end up holding and rocking her every half hour or so sometimes so feel zombified also :hug:

Happy 29 weeks Poppy:happydance:

Morning Damita, Coral, n MC :hugs: :wave:

MC, Rhys is feeding well then! Lily is nearly 10 weeks and still on 3oz :dohh: You got a hungry little boy there :) Awwww I must see new pics, bet he has changed already. Missed your birth story, is it here? I'll have to read back! :growlmad: at your DH, tell him it doesn't wash with us either! :hugs: x

Coralista!!!!! :wave: same for your DH :growlmad: what's up with them, what have they got to complain about exactly? Oh and BTW didn't register that was Kya's dad over the road, could fill you in on loads of gossip there :haha: Not a fan of his I'm afraid. Gorgeous photos of Keira on here :) awww :awww: x

Damita, how ya doing honey? x

Hopes, not MEGA BUMP any more, its MEGA MUMMA!!!!!!!! whoa! I thought I had it hard, again I hand the baton over to you honey. You laboured like a trojan! Guts of steel to make it that far honey, you did so well :hugs: I'm glad its all over now and you have your gorgeous little girl in your arms. I'm sorry your still suffering, It will pass honey :hugs: Massive congratulations :hugs: xxxxxx

Babydream :wave: how are you honey? x

oh Tink, please fill me in! (rubs hands together):haha:

They moved in last December I think, I keep myself to myself really, as most the neighbours get on my tits to be frank! very clicky and thinks the sun shines out of theirs and their kids ass!! Not him though, don't know him well at all but so far he seems to be making friends with everyone seems a bit too friendly:shrug: I'm such a B***h!:haha: I wondered why the kids live with him? If you dont feel comfortable telling me stuff on here it can wait til our buggy walk!:haha: Hope Lilypie is ok :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...hys-alexander-here-19-08-11-due-day-baby.html

^^^ birth story tink xxxxxxxxxx

I'll fill you in properly when we meet up but I'm not sure why they live with him now, especially since last year the mum 'apparently' was fleeing a violent controlling relationship. Oh the drama I witnessed :haha: This time last year he wasn't allowed to even visit them kids. Also Kya had a crush on my husband :haha: fun n games. He loves himself, thinks he can do no wrong, sells weed, and has a rotten temper. Lost touch with news as the mum was best friends with my childminder whom I also stopped talking too :haha: x

:cry: Awwwwwwwww MC how scarey :hugs: And you gotta share the title of Mega mumma too I think to go so far without an epidural! Awww so glad he is here safe and sound xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->