Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I'll fill you in properly when we meet up but I'm not sure why they live with him now, especially since last year the mum 'apparently' was fleeing a violent controlling relationship. Oh the drama I witnessed :haha: This time last year he wasn't allowed to even visit them kids. Also Kya had a crush on my husband :haha: fun n games. He loves himself, thinks he can do no wrong, sells weed, and has a rotten temper. Lost touch with news as the mum was best friends with my childminder whom I also stopped talking too :haha: x

ooooerrrrrr sounds interesting. Bloody hell Kya is only 12 isnt she? Although looks older. Chloe looks up to her of course because she is older. Not too keen on her playing with her as I'm sure she will be a bad influence being so much older and Chloe is a big follower:dohh: I think when they start back at school it will go quieter I hope! x

Hmmmm yes, and only 11 when she had the crush. My DH was her hero lol He was her team leader at Stubbers for the week. I think a lot of it really was as a result of what was happening at home for her, she was pretty confused. Anyhow after failing to get his attention of FB after she left the primary school he works in, she seemed to forget it all. x

Gotta hop off now, back laters DD's xxxxxxxxxx

Hey sweeties :hugs::hi:

1 more sleep til my next appt!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hopes, I can't believe how big little Mila ended up being!!! WOW!!! :haha: I bet she's beautiful and I can't wait to see pics! It's no wonder you're scared to have another tho sweetie, but don't worry...that will fade in time. You'll realize that no matter what you've been through with the labor, it was all worth it (and worth it to go through again at some point if you want another lo) :hugs:

Mc, men can be such pricks sometimes :wacko: I hope your oh comes around and realizes what a jerk he's being :hugs:

Tink, I hope Lilypie is doing some better :hugs:

Coral, that is so hard getting only a couple hours sleep at a time :hugs: I hope your dh comes around too. Men. Pfft. :hugs:

Babyd, bump is looking fab :thumbup:

Poppy, how you doing with the breathing sweetie? :hugs:

Damita, I see only 1 more week til your FS appt!! :happydance:

That's all I can remember right now girls...I hope all my other ding dongers are doing well :hugs: afm, I've got to start getting ready for my day. Had a wonderful visit with my sister and her family over the weekend. I'm tired now though. I can't believe I'll be starting my other meds this week!!! Eeeeeekkkk!!! I'm so anxious about it all and scared we still won't get our bfp :cry: Im trying to keep positive though. Anyway, I guess that's it for now. :kiss::hugs: talk to ya more later sweeties :hug:

:hi: girls well got really bad acid today weather crap again so chill chill chill it is for me my cousin got took in to hospital last night shes in labour she only 30 weeks so they are trying to stop it but they cant she said her cervix is closed dont no what is going to happen hope she doesn't have her yet x x x

Morning :flower:

Im into week 30 :happydance::happydance: Im guessing 8 more weeks not 10 :haha:

Stay positive PK you will be blessed with that baby :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Caz hope your cousin ok and they halt labour x

MC men are dicks totally :growlmad: wasnt too bad when i had korben cos OH took 2wks off so we took turns every 2hrs, but was still tiring walking around like zombies... Tell Ste sort himself out or he got Poppy to deal with :gun::gun:

Everyone else ok? need to read back xx

Hey all,

How is it going?

PK, good luck with the appointment, stay positive hunni, it is going to happen. Glad you had a good time with sis and family xx

Poppy, happy 29wk! Hope you ok xx

Tink, i'm ok thanks hunni. You are one busy lady with all those events. Happy b'day to Franklyn, hope Lily is ok, cute video on fb, awww xx

Coral, hope you and Keira are ok xx

MC, crunch stevie's balls for last night hunni, you can't be doing all the work. Hope you can have a rest during the day xx

CG, hope you are well and ms is not so bad today, can't believe you nearly 7wks xx

Caz, hope your cousin is ok and can halt the labour, it is far too early, hope all be ok xx

Damita, fs app soon, good luck xx

Hope everyone else is ok xx

I'm bored, weather is shitty out there. Dh is home today but not doing much. Might go for a walk when he gets back from his haircut. I just tried the V8 Vegetable juice, hmmm...i'll drink it if i have to. I don't eat very healthy lately so i thought that would contribute toward it a bit but i need to find other ways cause it doesn't taste too good. Nausea on and off, yuk!

lol im terrible eater, i dont eat veg of any sort.... :dohh: all i take is my Vitamin D & Iron everyday and eat junk pfft, but she must be getting what she needs hopefully.

Congratulations Hopes

I can't wait to see pics of your princess :) and well done you for getting through a tough labour and delivery so well!

Will catch up on the rest of the news soon DD's but for now im am off to nap after an exhausting day at work, zzzzzzzzzzzz lol xxx

hey ding dongs! :hi:

just poppin on to see how hopes got on.

sorry you went through so much this week hopes but you now have a beautiful baby girl! well done sugar.

take care of yourself, cannot wait to see the pics!

will log on properly at work tomorrow to read back and catch up.

x x x x

Well ladies i am home, all clean now after a nice bath. Laura has had a bath too. Think it'll be an early night tonight and get Gareth to do the deed - we didn't manage once over the weekend. I had Laura in with me and gareth had his son in with him so not really helpful for TTC.

Have an abundance of EWCM (thanks EPO) so best get to it!

Congrats to Hopes on your baby GIRL :happydance: i was way out on size! Lol.

Tired and hungry now. Catch you soon xx

:wave: thanx poppy n babydream...:hugs: he said sorry and he is on night duty tonight :yipee:...he has got 2 week off poppy...but he cant sleep on a night...so he more tired than me...but thats not my fault or problem :haha: he should sleep when the kids allow it!:thumbup: i had a sleep on sofa this aft so im a bit more human...but roll on bed time :sleep: xxxxxx

Hopes Congrats on baby Mila glad you are both okay even though labor didn't go as you wanted it to

MC- great birth story you did a great job and so glad that little Rhys made it out okay I'm glad that oh is going to be helping you tonight hopefully you can get a good night sleep

Poppy- happy 29weeks can't believe it we're getting there

Babydream- sorry you still aren't feeling well do you have V8 fusion in the UK it's a combination of fruit and vegetable juice but tastes just like fruit juice

Hi jenny how r u feeling?

Puppycat- get to bding ewcm is very good for baby making gl this cycle

Caz- I hope that they can keep your cousins baby in for a few more weeks

CG- how r u doing?

Tink- hope Lily is doing well she is so precious I saw the pics you posted on Facebook hope that you are enjoying your little sweetie

afm- I am 28weeks tomorrow time sure does fly My daughter's bday is on Friday she will be 3 so one more birthday party for me I also had a dr.'s appt today for my daughter's eyes and have a busy weekend and week next week my son will be starting kindergarten next Thursday and I start nst and afi's next Thursday and then have a dr.'s appt once a week for the rest of my pregnancy this is because I am considered high risk because of the gd and also my bp was up the last time I was at the dr.'s end of my pregnancy is going to be super busy

happy 28 weeks mommyv!!! :happydance: got a full nights sleep:yipee: OH stayed on sofa with Rhys in his moses basket last night..:happydance: yey for 7 hours straight for me :yipee: xxxxxxx

Yo Ding Dongs! :hi:

I think I am having a :blue: MC so you Rhys will have a buddy! :haha:

CG, 7 weeks already! Wowsers! It is flying by! :thumbup:

Hope the B'Day party went well yesterday Tink :flower:

Hey Babd, don't worry too much about the veggies etc, I ate crap in my first tri but I have got my appetite for good nutritious food back in my second and have been munching on carrot/celery sticks with houmous and other yummy good stuff.

Hey Coral! Hope you and Keira are doing good and you are catching up on sleep.

Hey all other Ding Dongs, hope you are all well.

Asfm, just had a massive row with Barclaycard over a missing refund and I started crying on the phone! Bloody hate these pregnancy hormones!! Been getting some horrible pains too in my lower tummy which I am not worrying too much about as I assume they are round ligament pains. If I get any blood with them then I will speak to MW but for now not too worried.

Got our second scan a week today! Woop woop! Cannot wait to find out what it is although I am convinced and so is Rob that its a boy and I will be very surprised if its a girl!

xx

Morning :flower:

Laura probably ligament pain i still get it sometimes or could be trapped wind, but keep an eye when going bathroom just to be safe :hugs:

MC sooo glad you got some sleep sweetie, its very hard first few weeks to get rest with a newborn :kiss:

MommyV so nice to see you and Happy 28wks lovely :happydance:

Afm bit tired today and BHs but she on my nerve again so probs why im getting so many lol gonna whip her ass once born x

Morning DDs,

Quiet day here yesterday, eh?? All ok?

Mommyv, nice to see you, wow you got a lot on your plate lately, take it easy and try to relax sometimes xx Happy 28weeks!

Laura, I sometimes brake down in tears with Barclaycard without the preggo hormones hunni lol, hope you sort it out. Keep an eye on that pain xx

MC, you lucky woman, 7hrs straight!!! Ha, wait till stevie goes back to work, he'll be moaning his head off lol Don't let him get lazy xx

Hi Jenny, hope you are ok hunni and not working too hard xx

CG, how are you with ms??

Poppy, hope you can have a rest today hunni, i'm scared of BH, sounds uncomfortable. Little missy should give you a break sometimes lol xxx

Hi to all other dds xxxx

All ok with me...got a job finally for tonight and tomorrow night, bit of a cash would make my week. I have a consultant app next monday but lost the letter, i better call i've no idea what time it is. I can't believe it's already September this week!! Well, dh and i had a talk last night about dtd. He's not comfortable with it right now. I said to him it's gonna get even weirder when my tummy is bigger and baby is kicking so he freaked out even more saying 'you are not helping!' pmsl!! So i guess it's probably no sex until baby is here and i get some protection lol I'm really not bothered but i don't want him to wink at other women cause he doesn't get it from me. He'll be sorry! lololol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->