Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

There is other ways of DTD with a bump in the way :haha: when i carried korben i always wanted it but bled everytime i did, but that was due to low lying placenta. With this one ive not been interested in it and more scared of DTD since my loss at Xmas so OH been ok about it... told him he'll just have to sort himself out pmsl

We'll see how it goes lol I had times when i really wanted it around 8wk and woke up during the night from a dream having an orgasm lol I think our loss 2ys ago and the brown spotting last week scared dh too and just doesnt want to risk it. he's a big boy, he'll be ok lol xx

Liking the new avatar poppy! xxxx

dirty girls!!!! :rofl:

laura,poppy and babyd :wave: n :hugs: xxx

just waiting on MW to make her last visit!! dunno if Rhys will get weighed again:shrug: 1st weigh in after birth was at 5 days and he GAINED weight :haha: fatty! lol he put on 10g..what ever that is in lb n oz's??..any who...hopefully will get heel prick blood results back soon..FXd all is ok there...

Thought id have a change :haha:

Ugh my son is in court today for fighting so sitting here nervous cos he may get 4mths :nope: He was stupid getting another lad back for stamping on his head a while back but what can you do with teenagers pfft.

dirty girls!!!! :rofl:

laura,poppy and babyd :wave: n :hugs: xxx

just waiting on MW to make her last visit!! dunno if Rhys will get weighed again:shrug: 1st weigh in after birth was at 5 days and he GAINED weight :haha: fatty! lol he put on 10g..what ever that is in lb n oz's??..any who...hopefully will get heel prick blood results back soon..FXd all is ok there...

Us dirty? Never pmsl cant remember when i got korben's results back, but think health visitor takes over MW and she told me.

MC, good luck with mw sure all ok xx

Poppy, wow no wonder you nervous, hope all goes fine for him. Teenagers eh? This is when i'm thinking...What am i getting myself into???? Boy or girl, doesn't matter, stupid things will happen and we'll have a lot to worry about. xx

mw said 2 weeks for results by letter...bit nervous but hoping all is ok...which lad is it in court?? bad lad lol...but least he got the little dik back for stamping on his head!:thumbup:

Its Wade in court. OH gone down with him and Rhys... When the other lad stamped on his head Wade never reported him, but once Wade got him back he got arrested :growlmad:

Anyways you can only try guide your kids, but teenagers omg thats another story...:dohh:

:wave::hi:ladies

Very quiet on her yesterday. Get on this morning and yall talking about sex!!...shame...shame...:haha:

Seems like everyone is doing good. :hi:mommyv, so good to hear from you:hugs:

I will be 7 weeks tomorrow:happydance: and I have my Gyno appointment on Thursday, FX'd she will whip out her doppler and let me hear the heart beat. From there I will have her help me pick my OB. I am very picky, and since she retired from the OB side of her practice we have to find someone who is compatable with me:) So, praying all goes well on Thursday. Oh, I have figured out a way to keep my ms at bay....Pepsi max...If I drink it in the morning and sip on it through out the day it settles my stomach and makes the nausa go away...knock on wood that I don't jinx myself.

Haha, MC, what makes you think it's a boy??? Scan on 10th october, long long wait!! I'm gonna try to trick the sonographer saying we had a private scan and we were told the sex of the baby. lol Hopefully she'll echo it or correct it lol Fx it'll work!

CG, hunni glad ms is better just be careful with pepsi it's got loads of caffeine in it. If i drink a can of it i won't sleep at night. Just check. Maybe try a caffeine free version? Good luck on thursday with OB. Not sure they'd hear the hb at 7wks, i was told not to hope cause it might not work as it's too early, but fx you'll be ok with it xx

Morning girlies, had a lovely lie in thiss morning. DH woke me at quarter to 11, lush.
Laura's been quite busy making a mess this morning, right after i tidied.... Sigh.
Waiting for my grandparents to arrive because we're having fish and chips - yum. i'm so hungry!

To join in with your dirty conversation DH and i BD twice yesterday, i used my softcups so fingers crossed. Put my bum on a pillow, legs up wall and made myself O in that position :blush: GET IN THERE SPERMIES! Lol

Its Wade in court. OH gone down with him and Rhys... When the other lad stamped on his head Wade never reported him, but once Wade got him back he got arrested :growlmad:

Anyways you can only try guide your kids, but teenagers omg thats another story...:dohh:

What a d**k!!!!!! Hope Wade will be ok and the other b*****d gets his punishment too!!

Morning girlies, had a lovely lie in thiss morning. DH woke me at quarter to 11, lush.
Laura's been quite busy making a mess this morning, right after i tidied.... Sigh.
Waiting for my grandparents to arrive because we're having fish and chips - yum. i'm so hungry!

To join in with your dirty conversation DH and i BD twice yesterday, i used my softcups so fingers crossed. Put my bum on a pillow, legs up wall and made myself O in that position :blush: GET IN THERE SPERMIES! Lol

:haha: Now thats dirty!

Enjoy your fish and chips! yum I slept till 11am too! Great isn't it? lol

:hi: girls well opks a bit darker today woopp i will just keep having sex ever day ha they have maneged to slow my cousins labour down now hope she doesn't have her for another couple of weeks poppy hope all goes well with the ds x x x

I echo babydream about the caffeine CG be careful how much you have :hugs:

one is ok hunni as long as you dont have more than 200mg of caffeine a day.

1 mug of instant coffee 100mg

1 mug of filter coffee 140mg

1 mug of tea 75mg

1 can of cola 40mg

1 can of energy drink 80mg

1x50g bar of plain chocolate: up to 50mg

1x50g bar of milk chocolate 25mg

i drunk loads of caffine filled drinks during preg:blush: mainly coke n tea...:blush: bad cabbage

poppy hope the grassin scumbag gets his case thrown out n wade get off!:happydance:

babydream i think :blue: for the noodle craving,,i was the same with connor:thumbup:

china..happy 7 weeks tomorrow! xx

pc...dirty girl:haha:

:hi: girls well opks a bit darker today woopp i will just keep having sex ever day ha they have maneged to slow my cousins labour down now hope she doesn't have her for another couple of weeks poppy hope all goes well with the ds x x x

great news for cousin:happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->