Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I received my Sanamama carrier in the post this morning its really cool! But other than that i'm not having a good day :( I feel really down, things are not great lately job and money wise, dh not being very supportive with the pregnancy, bored as hell doing nothing at home and can't go anywhere without money. Prenatal depression?? I just want to be alone and have a little cry and feel sorry for myself. So i might just lurk today. I hope you all have a good day though xxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i failed again. stupid things that i know not to do but did because i cant handle the test pressure or the nerves. what a rubbish week. totally hayte myself right now. i am a failure and wsih i was someone else.

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself.
Test centres have a 'quota', they're only allowed to pass so many people in a day. It's shocking but true x

Massive hugs for Babydream and Laura :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

My FB inbox open for Dr Tinks counselling services :winkwink: It goes to my phone, and I can text back xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Girls xxx
Sorry to see its been a shitty day on here. Big fat hugs to those that need them xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

child for sale!!!!! ok...free to good home...no...wait...free to any home! :rofl:
:wohoo:<---connor
:dohh:<---me
:sleep:<----rhys....guess which ones for sale..:rofl::rofl:

aww don't be hard on yourself hunny :hugs: I've failed twice already and gotta do it for a third go

i failed again. stupid things that i know not to do but did because i cant handle the test pressure or the nerves. what a rubbish week. totally hayte myself right now. i am a failure and wsih i was someone else.

You know what helps my nerves hypnotherapy, I can send you driving test one mp3 :thumbup:

Flo's doing fine thanks hunny, getting bigger n stronger by the day. Cant believe she's 11 weeks today :wacko: has gone so fast. I'm not too bad, got vampired today as i've been feeling rather cack and dr seems concerned that i am still anaemic and having these weird pains. Wasnt even able to pick my baby up at w/e :cry: And also have to have an ultrasound as there's a big lump behind my c-section scar........ But other than that all is really good otherwise. Am loving being a mummy, really do feel that i have now found my role in life :happydance::cloud9::thumbup: So hows u then my lovely and young Rhys? i am assuming Connor's keeping u on ur toes then lol xxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

connor is a pain in tha ass! :rofl: love him though..:haha: Rhys is almost 10lb now..he feeds lots!!!!!! hope your ok(health wise) was the section scary??:argh: i thought i was gonna be sliced when i had Rhys..scary...:hugs:

MC :rofl: seriously if we're giving away children you can have mine too!

You know what helps my nerves hypnotherapy, I can send you driving test one mp3 :thumbup:

that sounds like it might be helpful. thank you xl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->