Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

hers my hair ha x x x

Attachments

• Untitled 10.jpg
    Untitled 10.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
Looking good Caz :thumbup:

If you think im posting my ugly mug on here when mine is done you got another thing coming :haha:

Haha, poppy i once hoovered the keyboard and had to fish the pieces out of the bad afterwards lol Lucky i was able to click them back lol

PC and Caz you two look fab. I felt like a was reborn when i finally got my highlights done last week lol Caz, you were the only one i've never seen a photo of, i didn't know how to imagine you...looking good girl!!! ;) x

I just watched a film an channel5 i cried my heart out, had to make myself feel better with loads of cookies and a cuppa lol I'm just watching last night's Don't Tell The Bride on iplayer, i love that program. I love watching guys struggle organizing the wedding without the bride lol Sometimes they make a real cock up lol but i always cry at the end awwwww

China gal, how's you? did I see your mum had been in hospital? hope all is well :hugs: x

PK I'm praying for you honey, persistantly, and every day. Such an exciting/terrifying time. But its gonna be ok honey :hugs: keep us up to speed with every little detail please, that means how your feeling especially if its not good cause we wanna be there for you :hugs: x

Popsy, you have to post pics, especially from the wedding! also would like to see piccy of Korben in his little suit please! :awww: x

Babydream, all okeys with you? I like watching them sorts of programs too. I also cry :haha: x

Coralista, you ok today? hows your neck? x

Laura, soooooooooo happy for you. A sweet baby boy :) my first was a boy when everyone thought he was a girl. Boys love their mummas! x

Caz, loving the hair. I agree a HPT would be a good idea also, you never know! x

PC, whens test day? your being very strong this cycle. :dust: x

MC, how's you? keep meaning to ask how the pram is? x

Damita, so sorry to hear you have PCOS, but so glad you can now get the help you need TTC. Clomid is great! Your gonna be preggers soon :hugs: x

Lots of love and hugs to everyone else :)

Were at camp this weekend, got a ton of stuff to do but not getting far with the Lilypie to contend with :haha: awwww she's good really, just forgot how hard it was to achieve anything around the house with a young baby :haha: x

She's good thanks Pops, nice and healthy. Keeping me on my toes :rofl: Shattered zzzzzzz how's Korbens Bot Bot? x

Still hard but he managed to get it out himself today thankfully lol.. aww glad your all ok need to get yourself an early night missy :hugs:

I got consultants at 10am so think i should try one

Would love one but I don't think I'm gonna get it, Lilypie not going off :haha: we had a meeting last night so had to keep her out till 9:30, throws her right out and she is unsettled till late for a few days after. She's overtired now! Glad Korben pooped himself today, hope it keeps getting better x

Hate it when they get overtired korben always hard work pfft

Hey my lovelies...I don't have time for aproper post at the mo. Just popping on before I run ds to football practice, then I have praise team practice for church, then church, then choir practice :dohh: anyway just want to say thank you again to all of my beautiful ding dongs!!! You're the BEST!!!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss: love you all!!!

evening ladies :hi:

puppy nice hair luv:thumbup:

caz, looking good, did you do a hpt test yet? :test::haha:

Tink lovely to see you back, sorry lily is over tired feel so bad for them when they can't settle :awww: we'll have to make a date for a buggy walk or just a meet-up for a cuppa if we are too lazy to walk :rofl: let me know whens good for you:hugs:

poppy, glad Korbens doing a bit better, I agree with tink we need to see pics from the wedding:happydance:

MC how's you and little handsome Rhys today?

Hopes, how are things with you hope you get time to say hi soon:hugs: How's baby Mila?

Pheebs, hows you and baby Flo?

PK looking forward to your ER and your TWW:happydance:

Afm my neck is still sore but not too bad. Went to that medum last night and was very good, my friend did get a message from her husband, it was very emotional:cry:
Keira, still seems to sleep most of the day away, I don't remember my others sleeping so much at 8 weeks not that I'm complaining:haha: I'm off to have a nice bath now and watch celeb big brother xx

Coral enjoy whilst you can and enjoy that bath, korben still awake so cant have one yet :growlmad:

Hi ladies

Thanks for the compliments :)

I'm 8dpo, 9dpo in 1.5hrs :haha:

Tink i'm still thinking about testing 24/7 but haven't yet! I've only got 2 digis and a few 25miu cassettes so no point testing early. Plus i really don't feel hopeful this cycle (maybe part of me is hoping i'm not because DH has been such an ass bag)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->