Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

connor is a pain in tha ass! :rofl: love him though..:haha: Rhys is almost 10lb now..he feeds lots!!!!!! hope your ok(health wise) was the section scary??:argh: i thought i was gonna be sliced when i had Rhys..scary...:hugs:

Not particularily hun, wasnt given much time to think about it. It did really upset me though as it was the last thing i wanted. If anything about my 6 days in hosp the theatre staff were the best. had them cracked up in there with my demanding drinks or threatening to throw up on them:haha: and i did lose 900mls of blood. I wouldnt want another section if iwas to do this again. As i felt robbed of the birth experience, still think now at times i am looking after Flo for someone else as i didnt technically give birth. and thanks for hugs will keep u posted when i get results etc xx:hugs::kiss:

thats the thing tink...i did get an hour :dohh: :rofl: the joys of motherhood..I LOVE IT!!! :cloud9:

glad the section wasnt too bad phoebe...and maybe next time youll get a vbac:thumbup:...:hugs:

Just had THE most painful shooting pain through my right nipple :s

PK I'm praying for you honey, persistantly, and every day. Such an exciting/terrifying time. But its gonna be ok honey :hugs: keep us up to speed with every little detail please, that means how your feeling especially if its not good cause we wanna be there for you :hugs: x

Just checking you saw this PK, cant stop thinking bout what your going through :wacko: hope your ok :kiss: x

:dohh: I sure did miss this tink although I'm not sure how. All these hormones making me crazy. :wacko: that's my excuse for everything right now!! :haha: thank you lovely...it means the world to me :kiss::hugs:

Hey my sweeties :hugs:

I'll do another proper post/catch-up tomorrow. Right now I'm exhausted and very uncomfy with all the bloating and sore ovaries/abdomen. Plus dh being a prick right now, saying he doesn't want to go to the appt in the morning b/c of his job and other crap. So I just pitched a right fit about it. Now dh is being pissy but I don't care. He's going with me. Pfft. Men. They flake out at the worst possible times. :wacko: anyway, love you all xxxx:kiss::hugs: I'll be on tomorrow evening to fill you all in.

:hi: girls happy friday woopp well done another opk and a hpt nothing on the hpt so dont no what to think hers a pic of them x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0288.jpg
    Photo-0288.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Photo-0290.jpg
    Photo-0290.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi girls,

Hope all ok. Caz, that's very strange. The hpt pic is very blury i can't see anything on it. you sure there isn't a faint line there?

Pk, hope you ok hunni, sorry dh being difficult but make sure you drag him to that app by his ears if necessary xx

Hi PC, how are you today? Any new symptoms??

Laura, don't be hard on yourself failing the test, it's not easy to pass without pregnancy hormones and gosh i guess we've got plenty which doesn't help. Next time, hunni xx

I've been to mw this morning and all is well. Listened to heartbeat, found it in a couple of seconds and it went up to 155bpm. My blood results are ok and she said 'Wow, you definitely can't be anaemic as bloodcount is 15.3!! Must have a good diet!' Haha, as if after all that junk i've been eating. BP is good 120/70, urine is fine but the pain i've been feeling is Sciatica :shrug: Will see her again at 24wk. I need to book some birthing class soon too. Not much else really, bought a new book gonna start reading it to hit the time.

Have a good day all xxxxxxxxxxxx

No worries puppycat, i didn't have many. Only boobies were sore but it was a usual pms thing for me and i was just sleepy for a few days around implantation but i didn't know it was implantation that time lol Nothing else, i was totally shocked to see my bfp lol

pc doesn't say what they are hun just says high accuracy bd no line at all hun i have made the oh do one to see what its like this is it x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0292.jpg
    Photo-0292.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back