Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

HE came back with Clearblue Digis.................................

Oh Sugar!!!! Send him back, don't use the digi, it's not sensitive enough right now, don't waste it! Isn't there a superdrug??? that'd be the best!!

Right signing off for now, going watch a Denzel W film nom nom........ will be back tomorry to see ur test PC xxx:thumbup:

Nunnites my lovelies have a pleasant evening. hugs xxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

No point sending him back out - he's clearly not going to get it right.
So digi says no, obviously, far too early but hey, it was a stick. Did an OPK (green handle) and a 25miu cassette and none would give me a line. Bast*rds!

Attachments

• IMAG0717.jpg
    IMAG0717.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0718.jpg
    IMAG0718.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0716.jpg
    IMAG0716.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0715.jpg
    IMAG0715.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 5
10dpo - sending DH out to try again (he feels guilty because I'm upset :cry:)

With my daughter I didn't test until the day AF was due but with my 3 m/c I got BFP at 9dpo :(

Don't be upset hun, you'll get there! Give it a few days and do it with fmu xx

hey all

Back from Holiday :) Had a great time Mckenzie's face was a picture yesterday morning when he walked into the living room of caravan to see all his presents and balloons and he was so excited to have breakfast with Rory the tiger (haven!)

Haven't had chance to read back there are loads of posts but I hope you are all well any news??

Maybe it's a sign that you are not meant to use it just yet? Be patient hunni I'm crossing everything for you and sending tons of babydust xxxxx

OMG Phoebe Florence is flipping gorgeoussssssssssssssssssssssssss :hugs::hugs:

Babydream ive only had one saucy dream other week and it was with a male blow up doll :haha:

OMG Phoebe Florence is flipping gorgeoussssssssssssssssssssssssss :hugs::hugs:

Babydream ive only had one saucy dream other week and it was with a male blow up doll :haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: how was it? Maybe I should try as dh is not willing :haha:

Was fantastic :rofl:

Not stopped all day with this wedding tomoz,gotta put flaming false tan on yet x

babydream..saucy dreams eh!...remember mine?? it was with fatboy from eastenders!!:rofl: couldnt watch it for ages afterwards..:blush::hugs: ...p.s my train was delayed...for a month or so :haha: xxxx

poppy...a blow up doll...thats different:rofl: xxxxx

dum dum...how freakin' cute is our flo......:happydance: team ding dong have the best looking babies...ill send Rhys down for Flo in..ermmm bout 18 years?? :haha:
asfm....not a bad night,could have been better but hey ho..:happydance: :hugs: to all... OH puppycat...keep POAS im sure that 2nd line will come soon for you :flower: xxxxxxxxxxxx

:hi: girls i weighed 13 stone now with all the walking i am doing i have lost a stone wooppp now 12 woopp need to lose some more need get to 10 stone hope your weekend is going good pc your not out till she show hun fx she doesn't x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->