Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

afternoon all :hi:

Poppy, you dirty girl!! a blow up doll :rofl:

babyd I wont tell my dh about you girls and your saucy dreams, he would of killed for me to be like that:haha: although I do remember a couple of saucy dreams, the problem was when I was awake I couldn't be arsed!:rofl:

Phoebe, Flo is beautiful def gonna break some hearts, I can see your dh now:gun::grr::haha:

puppy, sorry for bfn:hugs: but you def not out yet hun.

caz well dont for the weight loss, I really need to lose weight now. I have about a stone to lose, maybe once me and Tink start out buggy walks it will start coming off:shrug:

MC hows little Rhys doing?

nothing much going on my end, just lots of washing today,,,,,,boring, Keira sleeping again:sleep: kids watching tv, dh at work. xx

babydream..saucy dreams eh!...remember mine?? it was with fatboy from eastenders!!:rofl: couldnt watch it for ages afterwards..:blush::hugs: ...p.s my train was delayed...for a month or so :haha: xxxx

poppy...a blow up doll...thats different:rofl: xxxxx

dum dum...how freakin' cute is our flo......:happydance: team ding dong have the best looking babies...ill send Rhys down for Flo in..ermmm bout 18 years?? :haha:
asfm....not a bad night,could have been better but hey ho..:happydance: :hugs: to all... OH puppycat...keep POAS im sure that 2nd line will come soon for you :flower: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hehehe yeah do that Cabs xxxxxx :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:thumbup: mi dum dum xx:kiss:

coral..Rhys is doing great..piling the weight on...:awww: hows Kiera? and the other two(Chloe & Ryan) hope theyre all well! xx

pics for your amusment :happydance:
1)tired mummy...excuse the bags girls :haha:
2)play time with connor his big bro :happydance:
3)grumpy baby frowning :rofl:
4)holding mummys finger :awww: cute!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• P10-09-11_16.00.jpg
    P10-09-11_16.00.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
  • P080911_07.340004.jpg
    P080911_07.340004.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 6
  • P010911_16.100002.jpg
    P010911_16.100002.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
  • P270811_16.450001.jpg
    P270811_16.450001.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 6
Awww those are fab pics MC :hugs:

Not long back from wedding n im totally knackered, OH just got up from an hours sleep :growlmad: so need to go asda to do the shopping yet ffs :sleep:

they have it hard dont they .....the men i mean...poor souls! NOT!!!!!!!!! fecking twats! :rofl: did you have a nice day apart from being tired poppy? :kiss::hugs: xx

Lovely pics mc, Rhys is so handsome :) Chloe and Ryan are fine thanks mc thanks for asking, how about Chloe and Connor, how are they adjusting to having a baby brother? X

Poppy glad you enjoyed the wedding, men are so annoying aren't they :growlmad:

connor loves "baby hugs" when he cuddles Rhys he is so cute...but he is a horror for attention over the last few days...always wanting attention when im not holding Rhys...very demanding and tiring but wont last forever so all worth it:thumbup: chloe is good with Rhys...:happydance:

:hi:

2 weeks out, here's some postpartum pics. Not far from pre-pregnancy weight, but NOTHING looks the same. Here is.. the aftermath :haha:

oh.. and some Mila bath pics :kiss:

Attachments

• bath1.jpg
    bath1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 10
  • bath2.jpg
    bath2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 10
  • PP2.jpg
    PP2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 10
  • PP2(2).jpg
    PP2(2).jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 10
  • PP2(3).jpg
    PP2(3).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 10
MC love those new Rhys pics he is adorable! He looks so small <3 aww

Awww another cutie, Hopes your belly will go back soon :hugs:

MC and Coral yeah was a good day, korben was a bit hard work with being tired n teething :shrug: but thats toddlers for you. Just back from asda and made tea i swear im having an early night.

Hubba Hubba Cabs!!!!!! xxxxxx
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Shall be putting a chastity belt on Florence to await the gorgeous Rhys's arrival on a white horse!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::yipee::yipee::yipee: Looking good urself if i may say so hunny mmwwaaaaaaaaaaa xxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

:hi:

2 weeks out, here's some postpartum pics. Not far from pre-pregnancy weight, but NOTHING looks the same. Here is.. the aftermath :haha:

oh.. and some Mila bath pics :kiss:

Yet another good looking cutie for the ding dong clan :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
love that towel, sooooooooooooooooo cute :awww::awww::awww::awww::awww:

Hi Popsy xxxxx
glad u had a good day sweety, u must be fecking pooped:sleep: I recommend an early night, with a swift sly kick to ur OH when he's asleep poor tired lamb......:angelnot::grr::angelnot: Hope u, Korben and bumpkins are well otherwise. Hugs xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Shall be putting a chastity belt on Florence to await the gorgeous Rhys's arrival on a white horse!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::yipee::yipee::yipee: Looking good urself if i may say so hunny mmwwaaaaaaaaaaa xxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

imagine the grandkids we'd get from those two cuties!!:happydance: xxx:hugs::kiss: xxxxxx

I'm spamming u guys tonight hehehehehe!!!! xxxxxxxx

Hi Corally hope u and family are well. Loving ur piccies on faceache:happydance::awww::happydance::awww::happydance: xxxxxxx

Puppycat, wanna echo the others ur not out yet sweety. i know its hard and u feel despondent with the neg. But until that af turns up ur not out. big fat huggles xxxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hi Jenny i see u at the bottom there, hope all is good with u and bumpkins xxxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

Caz WTG on the weight loss hun, that is fabulous news woohoo!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Hope ur well lovely. Hugs xxxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

All DD's BabyD, Damita, Laura, Lew, Eesoja, PK, PJ, Lupeine, Tinkerbell, Sleeping, China, MommyV the biggest, fattest, juiciest and snuggliest of cuddles for u all
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:
:flower::hug::flower::hug::flower::hug::flower::hug::flower::hug::flower::hug:

imagine the grandkids we'd get from those two cuties!!:happydance: xxx:hugs::kiss: xxxxxx

DING BLOODY DONG!!!!!!
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

MC love those new Rhys pics he is adorable! He looks so small <3 aww

he is really small, i think his bones are made of stone.he is small but heavy.he is tiny compared to what connor was...but i guess he stays a baby for longer :happydance:...your belly looks ok for two weeks PP...welldone you!!:thumbup: and as for the stretchies...its nothing a t-shirt doesnt solve...who cares about a bikini,when you can wear a costume and have a daughter in your life :hugs::kiss: mila is adorable herself :awww: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies,
Please may I join your group?
The last group I was part of seems to be dying a death at the mo and can really do with some support at the mo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->