Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

pics for your amusment :happydance:
1)tired mummy...excuse the bags girls :haha:
2)play time with connor his big bro :happydance:
3)grumpy baby frowning :rofl:
4)holding mummys finger :awww: cute!!!!!!!!!

Hubba Hubba Cabs!!!!!! xxxxxx
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Shall be putting a chastity belt on Florence to await the gorgeous Rhys's arrival on a white horse!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::yipee::yipee::yipee: Looking good urself if i may say so hunny mmwwaaaaaaaaaaa xxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

imagine the grandkids we'd get from those two cuties!!:happydance: xxx:hugs::kiss: xxxxxx

DING BLOODY DONG!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:haha: you crack me up mrs! xxxxxxxx

Hey MC.
I'm doing ok in the situation thanks.
How are you doing?

pics for your amusment :happydance:
1)tired mummy...excuse the bags girls :haha:
2)play time with connor his big bro :happydance:
3)grumpy baby frowning :rofl:
4)holding mummys finger :awww: cute!!!!!!!!!

Hubba Hubba Cabs!!!!!! xxxxxx
Shall be putting a chastity belt on Florence to await the gorgeous Rhys's arrival on a white horse!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::yipee::yipee::yipee: Looking good urself if i may say so hunny mmwwaaaaaaaaaaa xxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

imagine the grandkids we'd get from those two cuties!!:happydance: xxx:hugs::kiss: xxxxxx

DING BLOODY DONG!!!!!!
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:haha: you crack me up mrs! xxxxxxxx

:haha::haha::haha::haha: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi ladies,
Please may I join your group?
The last group I was part of seems to be dying a death at the mo and can really do with some support at the mo!!

Hey sweetie

I don't think this group will ever die off :haha:

How you doing sweetie?

Hi ladies,
Please may I join your group?
The last group I was part of seems to be dying a death at the mo and can really do with some support at the mo!!

Welcome to the nutty clan skweek35
:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:

Hey ladies,
Thanks for the warm welcome.
I'm just going through a bit of rough patch at the mo TBH. Not that I'm wanting to wish my life away, but Just hoping the next few months fly by!!

Welcome to the madhouse skweek35 :haha:

Few photo's of today ladies :happydance:

Attachments

• IMAG0060-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0060-1-1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0082-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0082-1-1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for listening. I am really sorry to join here on this note but the other ladies just arent replying at the mo.

OH and I have been trying since I had the mirena removed in March this year. Doc did say if nothing happens in 6 months to visit her - which I did yesterday. A part of me is saying that I should be glad things are going somewhere but the other part of me is scared!!!
I already know that I have PCOS. Doc has asked me to get cd21 bloods done which I will get done in 2 weeks time.
I also had to ask OH to get to the doc - that conversation was a bit tense. I am not sure he is happy to get his swimmers tested. He is just not wanting to talk about it at the mo. So planning on leaving that topic for a few weeks - till I get my bloods back.
Oh and work is really stressful at the mo - I'm a teacher and have the class from hell!!
Oh and on top of that we are planning our wedding - we need to finalise date and venue - and that will decide whether we continue TTCing now or revert to NTNP till the wedding.
There is a part of me that wants a baby now but then again I would like to do things the 'proper' way.
Just so many decisions to be made!!
Please please can I wake up on Christmas day??

I know how you feel hun (as will a few of the other ladies on here)

I am yet to cross the 'fertility problem' bridge - I'll have been TTC#2 for a year in November but because I have 28day cycles (or within a day/two) I'm on cycle 11 atm. Have had 3, possibly 4, losses. Unsure because I seemed to get lines on tests 2 months in a row so not sure if I naturally have a higher HCG level anyway and get false positives.

OK now I've written that down it just sounds like i'm in denial. Meh.

Drs only know about 2 losses, I went to tell them about #3 and bottled it. I'm scared of knowing that there's something wrong with me.

Sorry girls. I don't know where this came from. Crying now. Such a dumbass.

Hun, please feel free to say what you need here :hugs:

So sorry to hear of your loses!! :hugs:

As you said - sacred to know there is something else wrong with me!!
As I am already 35 I know my age is against me!!

I am yet to cross the 'fertility problem' bridge - I'll have been TTC#2 for a year in November but because I have 28day cycles (or within a day/two) I'm on cycle 11 atm. Have had 3, possibly 4, losses. Unsure because I seemed to get lines on tests 2 months in a row so not sure if I naturally have a higher HCG level anyway and get false positives.

Drs only know about 2 losses, I went to tell them about #3 and bottled it. I'm scared of knowing that there's something wrong with me.

Aww sweety's this is the place to air ur fears and hopes. and the same goes to u SK xxxxxx lord knows the girls on here have mopped enough of my tears xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

@SK i too have pcos, suffered a loss b4 i had Florence in june and possibly 2 other losses. Had 21 day test on cycle i fell pregnant on. the results came back borderline. It will happen for u both, i just know it. it did for me and i had no belief or faith in myself either. but just know we are all here for u both and everyone. This has been the best and most supportive bunch of friends i have ever found. So a prob shared is a prob halved okies xxxx
:hugs::hugs::flower::hugs::hugs::flower::hugs::hugs:

So sorry to hear of your loses!! :hugs:

As you said - sacred to know there is something else wrong with me!!
As I am already 35 I know my age is against me!!

Nothing wrong with ur age hun. I am 39 and managed it :winkwink:

Aww sweety's this is the place to air ur fears and hopes. and the same goes to u SK xxxxxx lord knows the girls on here have mopped enough of my tears xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

@SK i too have pcos, suffered a loss b4 i had Florence in june and possibly 2 other losses. Had 21 day test on cycle i fell pregnant on. the results came back borderline. It will happen for u both, i just know it. it did for me and i had no belief or faith in myself either. but just know we are all here for u both and everyone. This has been the best and most supportive bunch of friends i have ever found. So a prob shared is a prob halved okies xxxx
:hugs::hugs::flower::hugs::hugs::flower::hugs::hugs:

Oh goodness, now i'm gone again. :cry: :haha:

:cry: thanks so much!!
There is a piece of me that is hopeful that this is my month!!
I was just a bit to much obsessed with the TTC stuff last month - too much pressure on my body!!

and now that I am too busy with work I am hoping it takes my mind off TTC!!
Thanks for the supportive words
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"