Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:hugs::hugs::hugs: for PC and skweek35 :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Phoebe think for first time today i actually felt heavily pregnant lol getting old :haha:

skweek35 your not too old sweetie i had korben at 40 and im 41 now so hang in there xx

I know how you feel hun (as will a few of the other ladies on here)

I am yet to cross the 'fertility problem' bridge - I'll have been TTC#2 for a year in November but because I have 28day cycles (or within a day/two) I'm on cycle 11 atm. Have had 3, possibly 4, losses. Unsure because I seemed to get lines on tests 2 months in a row so not sure if I naturally have a higher HCG level anyway and get false positives.

OK now I've written that down it just sounds like i'm in denial. Meh.

Drs only know about 2 losses, I went to tell them about #3 and bottled it. I'm scared of knowing that there's something wrong with me.

Sorry girls. I don't know where this came from. Crying now. Such a dumbass.

Hun, please feel free to say what you need here :hugs:

Aww sweety's this is the place to air ur fears and hopes. and the same goes to u SK xxxxxx lord knows the girls on here have mopped enough of my tears xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

@SK i too have pcos, suffered a loss b4 i had Florence in june and possibly 2 other losses. Had 21 day test on cycle i fell pregnant on. the results came back borderline. It will happen for u both, i just know it. it did for me and i had no belief or faith in myself either. but just know we are all here for u both and everyone. This has been the best and most supportive bunch of friends i have ever found. So a prob shared is a prob halved okies xxxx
:hugs::hugs::flower::hugs::hugs::flower::hugs::hugs:

Oh goodness, now i'm gone again. :cry: :haha:

Join the club!!
:cry:

I know how you feel hun (as will a few of the other ladies on here)

I am yet to cross the 'fertility problem' bridge - I'll have been TTC#2 for a year in November but because I have 28day cycles (or within a day/two) I'm on cycle 11 atm. Have had 3, possibly 4, losses. Unsure because I seemed to get lines on tests 2 months in a row so not sure if I naturally have a higher HCG level anyway and get false positives.

OK now I've written that down it just sounds like i'm in denial. Meh.

Drs only know about 2 losses, I went to tell them about #3 and bottled it. I'm scared of knowing that there's something wrong with me.

Sorry girls. I don't know where this came from. Crying now. Such a dumbass.

Hun, please feel free to say what you need here :hugs:

Aww sweety's this is the place to air ur fears and hopes. and the same goes to u SK xxxxxx lord knows the girls on here have mopped enough of my tears xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

@SK i too have pcos, suffered a loss b4 i had Florence in june and possibly 2 other losses. Had 21 day test on cycle i fell pregnant on. the results came back borderline. It will happen for u both, i just know it. it did for me and i had no belief or faith in myself either. but just know we are all here for u both and everyone. This has been the best and most supportive bunch of friends i have ever found. So a prob shared is a prob halved okies xxxx
:hugs::hugs::flower::hugs::hugs::flower::hugs::hugs:

Oh goodness, now i'm gone again. :cry: :haha:

:hugs::haha::hugs:

Hey ladies!

Some gorgeous pics of the baby Ding Dong's on here recently :) too cute for words!!! Phoebe, MC and Hopes :)

Hi Coral, i honestly do not know how you manage to clean your dad's house on top of everything else you do i barely have the motivation to do my own lol Keira's pic on FB are stunning!

Poppy the wedding pics are lovely Korben is so handsome in his suit!

PK im thinking about you all the time and cannot wait to celebrate your BFP so im sending you lots of *babydust*!

PC don't give up yet i didn't even get the evapiest looking hint of a line until 12 dpo, ur not out yet sweetie! *babydust*

Caz wishing you all the best for this cycle hun *babydust*

Babyd hope you are feeling a bit better about things *hugs* ouch siatica hurts!

Laura don't feel bad about your driving test i sat mine 3 times within 8 weeks last year, i passed on the thrid attempt because i think they were sick of me lol get it booked again girl!

China how are you? Hope the 1st tri is being kind to you!

Tink hope you and Lily are keeping well :)

Hi and welcome skweek35 :)

Hope i ain't forgot anyone and if so i didn't mean to, you know i love you all DD's xx
Sorry i ain't been around much girls im just so tired lately and working and keeping the house in order seems to take up all the energy i got lol
Im feeling well enough though just have been geting some strechy pains in my belly and also some stabbing pains in my lady bits haha but im assuming this is normal??? Also the last few days i have had lots of creamy cm (tmi), anybody else get this at this stage?
xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: for PC and skweek35 :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Phoebe think for first time today i actually felt heavily pregnant lol getting old :haha:

skweek35 your not too old sweetie i had korben at 40 and im 41 now so hang in there xx

Thanks hun!! I think the fact that my mother was saying 'Hopefully in 10 years time I will be a grandmother' since I was like 15!! is not helping me!! By the time she was 27 she had 3 chn under 4!!
Oh and she doesnt know that I am TTCing!! I dont want her to know as she put soo much pressure on my SIL when she knew they were TTCing!!
Dont need that at the mo!!

Phoebe think for first time today i actually felt heavily pregnant lol getting old

But ur on the home stretch now lovely :happydance: i felt exactly the same too lol xxx

My family are the opposite SK - my Nan doesn't seem to think I can cope with Laura and so puts me down at every opportunity. One of her favourite phrases is:

'and you want another one...?'

Wish I'd never mentioned it either. Family aye

Oh I still havent told my mom! No way she is going to find out from me till I hit the 12 week mark

Evening girls,

Welcome skweek, make yourself at home here, this is a busy thread and always someone around to talk to, hopefully it won't be too long before you get your bfp lots of :dust:

Hopes you look great for 2 weeks after baby,don't worry your bodywillgrdually get back to normal sweety:hugs: mola is beautiful and love her little towel:awww:

Poppy you and korben look so lovely, hope you are in bed now resting missy :jo:

Hey Phoebe, thanks I love puttin pics of faceache:haha:

Mc, Connor is still so diddy it's cute that he tries to play with Rhys:awww:

Xxx

Hi Jenny :hi:
i had lots cm thru out my pg so its nothing to worry about, just the old hormones and stuff cooking away. but if it does become painful or if ur not happy then see ur gp. And the pains sound perfectly normal too. just sounds like things stretching and moving to accomodate :baby: xx

Hey Coral, where about in Essex are you? I'm in Northfleet, Gravesend

Ladies i am going to have to sign off for the night now. Florence has woken and is in need of feeding and changing. Its been lovely chatting to u all tonight. Will pop back on tom. PC and SK keep ur spirits up, am always about if u need to vent. Nunnites to all my lovelies and big kisses to all LO's xxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs:

Night Phoebe :hugs:

Coral not in bed yet but will be in an hour when ive had a bath :hugs:

Jenny all normal ligament pains, plus extra yucky CM :nope:

Hello my lovelies :hugs:

Sorry I didn't post yest after my appt. Had a busy day. Then I did a post last night and it didn't go through...lost in bnb neverland I suppose. :dohh: and I was so exhausted I couldn't retype it so I went to sleep. Today I've been SOOOOO lazy. Did a bit of cleaning up this morning but then I've just been watching movies all day (literally) and everything has made me cry like a little ninny :cry: even the happy scenes. Pfft. I'm such an idiot :haha: all these shiploads of hormones I'm jabbing myself with.

Anyyyyywhoooo..........

Hopes, you're looking fab sweetie! Nursing helps to shrink the uterus back to normal too sweetie :thumbup: and Mila is a little stunner :cloud9:

Mc, gorgeous as ever hun!! Love the new avatar pick and Rhys is just perfect!!! so precious this pic of corben with him :kiss:

Poppy sweetie, you look beautiful!!! And Korben is SO adorable!! I'm sure you are exhausted...I agree with phoebs...give dh a swift kick in bed after he's gone to sleep :haha::kiss:

Phoebe dear, Flo is absolutely beautiful!! Loved that little dress :cloud9:

Pc, your time will come again sweetie...don't listen to your nan (or was it your mother?? :blush::dohh:) :winkwink: we love them so much, but sometimes they say pretty ridiculous things to us! :hugs:

Caz, awesome you've lost a stone hun...you're doing great!!! :hugs:

Jenn, thank you sweetie and glad you're doing alright hun. Yes everything you're experiencing is normal :thumbup::hugs:

Sk, welcome to the land of ding dong honey :hugs:

Coral... :blush: I'm such an idiot, I can't remember what you've said now sweetie :dohh: I've had such a hard time remembering things lately...I think it's b/c of the hormones...of course I'm blaming everything on that lately. It's a good enough excuse in my book. :haha:

And now I cant remember any other posts....:wacko:

Anyway, so my appt yest went very well. We won't trigger early after all, but that's ok. I was a bit disappointed yest, but feeling ok about it now. I'd much rather have a few really good, strong, mature eggies than a lot of immature ones for retrieval. So, doc only measured the biggest ones...7 for now. He said he doesn't like to measure the smaller ones at this point or put a lot of stock in the sizes or how many b/c it doesn't really matter until we get to retrieval and see how many we get out that are fully mature. Anyway, so lining is at 8mm (I think I must have misheard him about the lining last time...so much to take in quickly...) and as I said 7 big follies right now. 3 on the right (17, 16, 16) and 4 on the left (17, 13, 13, 13). I go back on Monday for another scan/bloods. If everything is looking good then we should trigger Monday night for retrieval on wednesday morning and transfer then would likely be next Saturday. Eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! My abdomen is swollen and bloated and tender. My ovaries are tender and supposedly will get moreso by next week. :wacko: I'm nauseous off and on, exhausted constantly with non-stop headaches but all for a good cause, right? Oh and let's not forget the bruises all over my belly from the jabs too :dohh: poppy my hat's off to you love, with the jabs. You do what you gotta do, but damn, i'll be glad when I don't have to do it anymore!! Speaking of nausea, I was going to cook some Cuban food for dinner...having dd1 start with browning the ground beef but I'm seriously about to barf from the smell. Don't think I will be able to go in there and cook and it's b/c of these fricking hormones!!! :haha::sick: dh and I need to bd tomorrow and then nothing til retrieval day when dh will have to do a fresh sample...doctor's orders. :haha:

Hi Ladies,

It looks like things are going pretty good for everyone. Hope all is well.

Pk2 I'm so glad things are moving along. So excited for you. :)

morning dong dongs :hi:

PK I can;t believe you are so close to the egg retrieval:happydance: I can't wait to your tww:happydance: sorry those hormones are causing you havok, but like I said before its good preparation for your pregnancy:haha: I didn't really post anything about me that I remember anyway:haha: big :hug: we are all rooting for you and your dh and behind you all the way:yipee:

I can't believe today is 10 years since 9/11:cry: I remember it like it was yesterday. Chloe was 3 and a half months old and I was living in my MIL in New Jersey. I was upstairs in our room with the baby and DH was downstairs with my SIL. He came up to tell me to put the news on as a plane had crashed into the world trade centre, of course everyone thought it was an accident at first. Then when the other plane hit, we were in total disbelief. Then one tower collapsed, then when the other one did we thought they were replaying the first tower falling. I was so scared. My SIL went to get her daughter from school as we were all in a panic:cry:
I really hope it is a peaceful day today and nothing happens x

Period started early!! AHHH!! I now have to take clomid on CD3 to 7.. I am so annoyed one time I want her to be late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->