Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Well I undy that poppy. It's hard to take it easy til they get here and we can actually hold them in our arms. :awww::hugs:

Pc, I'm sorry things are so rough right now. I went through that with my dh last fall/winter. For us, it was just the added stress of ttc and having no results (no bfp) thatvwas wearing us down. Once we started getting our testing done and started learning about why we weren't having any success, it relieved a lot of that pressure and strain between us. I'm not suggesting that is wats going on with you and your dh but maybe worth consideration. :hug:

And I suppose I shouldn't test before Friday really. That would be 9dpo. :shrug: it's tempting to test sooner but in the end I don't know if I will even try on Friday. It will depend on my sense of how I'm feeling between now and then I guess. I really won't be able to handle a bfn.

Oh and I meant to say earlier I'm really missing our MC as well. :hugs: hope all is ok sweetie :kiss:

Morning everyone :hi:

I am at the Docs this afternoon at 4pm so hopefully he will sort me out. It was excrutiating last night after I had swept the kitchen floor, its definitely getting worse.

Sorry you are having trouble with your DH PC :hugs: Its just the pressure you are probably both putting on yourselves making you argue. Try to chill out and spend time with each other without even thinking about TTC and just have some fun together.

Tink you are a star, thanks for all the advice. Really hope my doc doesnt just dismiss it as after going on the website, I really do think its the Pelvic Girdle thingy. :flower:

PK I am too excited for you right now!!!! try not to test too early though as it will only bring you down from your massive high!! FX'd for you hun :dust:

Babyd I think it definitely was :baby: you felt. I have felt (and seen) lickle man moving around like mad these passed 2 weeks but felt him moving from around 16 weeks as a flutter. Rob has even felt him too this week! I love feeling him move but I am also a bit scared about when he is bigger and kicking and squirming around in my rib cage! lol

Cannot believe you heard the :baby: HB already CG!!!! Thats amazing! Shame you have to wait so long for the ultrasound but at least you have heard the HB now and that will hopefully keep you going until 20 weeks and you can see him/her.

Hey all other Ding Dongs, hoope you are all ok :thumbup:

xx

When :baby: gets bigger Laura its like watching an alien in there especially when they stick their bum in the air :haha:

morning ding dongs,

Laura good luck at the docs, hope they give you the help you need to be more comfortable :hugs:

PC sorry to hear things are not good between you and your DH, hopefully things will get better:hugs:

Poppy, get a move on!:haha: the main things are clothes and bath I would say, you can always use one moses basket? Although a pain I suppose:shrug:

China :yipee: for hearing baby HB:cloud9: its a wonderful sound isn't it. With regards to the u/s I only had one with both my pregnancies in the states and that was 10 and 7 years ago:shrug: I did actually have more with Ryan but only because I had a low lying placenta and they had to monitor it.

PK big :hugs: try not to feel down sweetie. I think its natural to be negative after waiting so long for this and really really wanting it:hugs: but I know you will get your bfp! I think you shouldn't test though as if its too early it will break your heart unnecessarily. Lots of dust :dust: I know those babies snuggling up inside you though.:)

AFM nothing much to report, Keira slept well so thats good, she had 3oz at about 8.30pm then slept til 3.30am DH fed her and let me sleep:happydance: then she was up at 7am:thumbup: Crap day here raining. x

:wave::hi: everyone

Sorry for the selfish post......

But I heard my baby's heartbeat....it was the greatest sound!! on :cloud9::cloud9:

I go next Wednesday for my first OB appointment. New Dr. so I am kinda excited. I was informed that since insurance has changes a LOT in the past 10 years that now, they only allow 1 ultra sound & get that at like 20 weeks unless something is wrong.

Just wanted to give you ladies an update and chat with you all laters....off to the post office!!

China
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs: PK

I haven't felt like posting today. Decided not to TTC for a bit. Things with DH not good so I can't see me doing the necessary, wanting to or feeling like it. Plus, who wants to bring a child into this?

PK when can you test sweetie? x

:hugs::hugs::hugs: aw PC :hugs:

Well I undy that poppy. It's hard to take it easy til they get here and we can actually hold them in our arms. :awww::hugs:

Pc, I'm sorry things are so rough right now. I went through that with my dh last fall/winter. For us, it was just the added stress of ttc and having no results (no bfp) thatvwas wearing us down. Once we started getting our testing done and started learning about why we weren't having any success, it relieved a lot of that pressure and strain between us. I'm not suggesting that is wats going on with you and your dh but maybe worth consideration. :hug:

And I suppose I shouldn't test before Friday really. That would be 9dpo. :shrug: it's tempting to test sooner but in the end I don't know if I will even try on Friday. It will depend on my sense of how I'm feeling between now and then I guess. I really won't be able to handle a bfn.

try not to test too early hunny :hugs:

:haha: I remeber the bum out in the air thing well, I got all sort of body parts pushed out at me to rub :haha: Awwwww I do kinda miss it, having her all to myself.

Popsy, I get your fear :hugs: you can't make anything go wrong or right by anything you do though honey, and being prepared with some lovely cute clothes n stuff is part of pregnancy. She's gonna be such a girlie :) x

PK, I know I said test asap but I do agree, an early BFN would be WAY too much to take for you at the moment I think ... I would cave myself though I'm sure :hugs: This has GOT to be the longest TWW you have ever had right? how is the spotting/pain? x

lol my OH always stresses cos im so laid back and leave everything last minute, tried one moses basket with korben n was heavy carrying up n down stairs all time, will get one this weekend :thumbup:

Keira feeding really well Coral, weather not to bad here for a change x

Morning Damita, Coralista! :wave:

Coral, I had a similar night with Lily :haha: although to this day DH has never done a night feed :growlmad: I'm expressing in the night now so i may as well do it anyway, he just annoys me being up wiht me :haha: x

China!!!!!!! :loopy: such a precious sound!!!! shame about the scan but perhaps they will listen in frequently in the mean time to reassure you. x

morning, Damita, Poppy, Tink :hi:

Well now your expressing, DH could feed Lily while you express? At least occasionally anyway? Charlie only feeds her in the night when he can't sleep well, though. He was up half the night anyway, but I'm not complaining:haha:

Poppy, yeah I suppose lugging the moses basket up and down would be annoying. I use my pram for downstairs and moses basket upstairs. Shes getting long now though and wont fit in it much longer. The moses basket is smaller than the pram carrycot. I think I'm going to have to start having her nap in her cot to get used to it:shrug:

Yeah i had my travel cot in lounge once korben got too big for basket, still got that so one less to buy lol

Morning Tink glad you also got a good night with Lilyanne :hugs:

:wave: Morning ladies

I am going to lurk for a bit, today if no one minds, I have a hemeroid and its rather painful, OOOOuuuuuuccchhhhHHH :cry: Am at work and my cream is at home. 3 more hours of holding my breath :wacko:

Fuuuuuuu........I HATE losing my post :growlmad: and I don't have time to do a long one...have to shower and get ready for work, get the kids ready for school etc...

Anyway, I had another tiny spot of pink this morning. Otherwise, nothing yest and just a little on Monday. It could just be the progesterone supplements though. :shrug: no more pain, thank God, but feeling quite nauseous and dizzy this morning with that funny taste in my mouth. I know it sounds good, but really I'm trying not to read too much into it or get my hopes up. Your body goes through so much taking all these hormones. Who knows. :wacko: so I defo wont test before Friday. Today and tomorrow are busy days for us though. Tonight, church and choir practice and tomorrow ds/dd have football and cheerleading, so I'll be occupied. I don't know. We'll see how I feel. Well I guess that's it for me for now. I'll try to be on later tonight. :hugs: and :kiss: to all!!

:wave: morning allllll...sorry ive been MIA..just had a lot on:dohh: everyone is fine here..Rhys is feeding well and sleeping up to 5 hours through the night now(sometimes) ive put him on stage 2 milk(for hungrier babies) its working for him i think:thumbup: he seemed to feed too often with stage 1 milk..4oz every 1.5 hours through the day..:nope: i think thats too much for a little man to take..anywho he is better now,seems more content too..lots of smiles etc...:happydance:

sounds like all DD :baby:'s are ok:happydance: how are all mummys, mummys 2B and bumps?? hope your all well i did read back but not retained much :wacko: sorry girls....

babydream...sorry you had to go through that :flower: here if you need a rant!:hugs::friends::kiss: xx

china..:happydance: for HB...nice and early:thumbup: must be a strong bubba in there :happydance: xx

PK...sending you sticky vibes...im excited and nervous for you, will continue to pray for you :flower: xxx

everyone else..:hugs:

oh lupine...congrats hunni...i cant wait to get wed, hope you had a great day...any pics?? xx

Metalic taste? ohhhh you cant imagine that one had it with korben :haha::dust::dust::dust:

PJ feel for you think i got piles but not hurting mw said common in pregnancy n will go after the birth x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->