Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Oh and Coral, same going down here with Lily and her feeds and sleep, I'll let you know when I find the 'SECRET' :haha: x

Morning Damita! Have you had any side effects from the Clomid? Hope your ok? x

PK, I say test as soon as the IC's arrive, no pressure :rofl: awwww How you feeling today? Take it easy at work wont you? Hows the pains/spotting? x

No not really just headaches while taking the pills.. all seem pretty normal, I think my new low gi diet is helping as I feel good most the time :thumbup:

Tink, only thing about belhus is can be quite bumpy but I don't mind. I need to lose at least a stone! I know its going to be harder now I'm older this time:cry::haha: I need to start a diet too. I'm still in the preggo eat what I like state of mind!:dohh::haha:

Damita, hope the clomid brings you your bfp this month!

Bumpy? not done it with a pram i guess :haha: any other ideas then? cant be worse than the woods i camped in with the scouts the other weekend. I left the campfire early with Lily and tried to make my way back to our pitch without a torch. It was a long walk back, no lights, hilly and boggy with mud. It was hillarious, couldnt see a thing, went round in circles, got stuck with pram then managed to drag pram back in direction of campfire for assistance :rofl: Quite an aventure :haha: x

Well you could come to mine then we could walk around the neighbourhood, then back for a cuppa>? Or I could come to you and vice versa? I went to belhus once with the pram and was quite bumpy :shrug:
Funny story at camping, I would of been swearing my head off :haha:

:haha: Hilarious when I look back on it, but I was furious at the time :rofl: DH was meant to meet us at the campfire to help out with the pram etc and he never showed, which was why I left early, plus Lily was crying, plus I was all achy n sweaty where I had walked her there in the baby sling. I swore a lot at DH once we finally made it back to the tents :haha: Yup sounds good, I'll come to you if that's ok? Right weigh yourself today n make note, were gonna be skinny little yummy mummys in no time!!!!!! :haha: I am eating like a preggo lady also, a greedy preggo lady to add insult in injury. Time I ate a little less crap, just gonna make me a salad :haha: x

:haha: I bet it wasn't funny at the time, DH deserved a bollocking for that :rofl:

Ok will weigh myself :argh: hopefully shed some fat! Need to start the slimming world diet or something. Thinking about doing the special K diet for a couple of weeks to kick start but its hard, I was starving when I did it before.

:hi: girls well finished striping the walls in the living room chinese for tea starving cant wait x x x

Hmm, hey ladies,

Just wanted some opinions.. they having to redo my bloods before next FS app because my doctor is stupid and he just did them on any day instead of day 3 and 21 which is why my results were so messed up. Do you think it will be okay to do it on day 21 of this cycle then day 3 of the next or does it have to be the same cycle?

xxxxxx

As far as I knew I thought they had to do it on the same cycle but unsure hun :hugs:

Lupine, ideally it would be the same cycle but as long as they blood tests are on the correct cycle days thats far more important. I would go ahead :hugs: x

Evening everyone :flower:

Been out all day so catching up...

PK take it easy at work, cant wait for testing time :happydance:

Laura hope you get sorted at the doctors sweetie :hugs:

Where is our MC? :wacko:

Tink and Coral i feel time going slow tbh my waters went with korben at 38+3 days, so fx'd this one follows suit. Need to buy bouncer, another moses basket for upstairs, bottles n teats, clothes and bath yet so not much :haha: plus do my hossy bag.

:wave::hi: everyone

Sorry for the selfish post......

But I heard my baby's heartbeat....it was the greatest sound!! on :cloud9::cloud9:

I go next Wednesday for my first OB appointment. New Dr. so I am kinda excited. I was informed that since insurance has changes a LOT in the past 10 years that now, they only allow 1 ultra sound & get that at like 20 weeks unless something is wrong.

Just wanted to give you ladies an update and chat with you all laters....off to the post office!!

China

:happydance::happydance: yay!!!! China's sending me some tests!!! :wohoo: :haha:

Lupes I agree with tink and damita...tests really should be on the same cycle...I think they need to compare how the numbers/results play off each other. But like tink said too, accurate day is far more important. Day 3 is easy but remember that day 21 really ought to be "7 days after ov" so do ur opk's or temp and make sure you schedule that one accordingly. :hugs:

Tink you sound like you're having a better day :thumbup::hugs:

Coral, I did the special k diet once too...like you I was starving the whole time. I dont see how that does you any good in the end. My sister raves about the dukan diet. She did it and lost all the weight she wanted to and looks fab. I think I'll do it if the ivf doesn't work. :hugs:

Pops sweetie, i'd have gone nuts with the shopping by now I think!! :hugs:

Damita, glad you're not having bad side effects from the clomid. :hugs:

Caz, I really hope this cycle works for you sweetie :dust:

Well work today was fine. Nothing big. But I've been pretty down all day. Dh been a twat last night and this morning and now I feel like this isn't going to work. So I've been in bed since I got home. I know it's still too early to test yet, but I'm terrified of getting a bfn. :cry: no pma today whatsoever :cry:

:hugs: PK

I haven't felt like posting today. Decided not to TTC for a bit. Things with DH not good so I can't see me doing the necessary, wanting to or feeling like it. Plus, who wants to bring a child into this?

PK when can you test sweetie? x

PC im sorry sweetie hope your ok :hugs:

PK think ive held off more buying in case something went wrong :dohh: gave most of everything away after korben.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->