Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hello, i'm back, we are done, it's over :( I'm sad but now we trying to move on. Thank you so much for your support xx

Pk, i think/hope it's implantation, it must be with 3 babies in there yaaaaaaaay

Laura, sorry you are in pain. Mw told me that spd starts with pelvic pain by the pubic bone. The kind of pain i've been having was at the hips, lower back, the bones in my ass and sometimes down to my legs. It's a sharp and sudden pain comes and goes, lasts for a few seconds or minutes and i just shout out loud when it comes on. She said it was sciatica and take paracetamol. Hope you get better.

Hope everyone else is ok, i totally forgot what i read back, i'm soooo tired...zzzzzzzzzz

babyd, i'm glad you're feeling a little better and handling things ok sweetie :hugs:

OK deep breath!

When I was unwell I did anticipate DH helping me.... yeh ok.

On the Thursday night/Friday morning that I was on the loo for a bit :blush: he kept asking if I was ok. I thought it was quite sweet and felt bad for being annoyed with him that day. It didn't last.

I managed a few hours sleep but in the morning then I started TMI passing blood which is when I started to panic and called NHS direct. I thought DH would've taken Laura to work with him but NO he fecks off leaving her in her highchair, in her pj's :growlmad:

Cue me having a bath, getting dressed, calling doctors for emergency appt (as advised by NHS Direct), getting appt, calling Gareth to say get your ass back here(!), taking LAura out of her highchair, changing her bum and dressing her, trying to put mine and her shoes on with major tummy cramps :cry: and off I go.

He drops me off about 300yards from the door and says 'call me when you're ready to be picked up' and fecks off back to work. :growlmad: so Dr says food poisoning, need stool sample, gives prescript for antibiotics and says don't eat just fluids.

So...

Call DH, 'come get me please, and pull up outside the door so I can sit inside' - he pulls up at the bottom of the street.... I walk to the car and he drives to the chemist, I have to ASK him to get my script for me - I'm getting so annoyed thinking about it. Lol. I was in agony.

Anyway. Got tabs, go home he says 'do you want me to take Laura with me?' - well yeh I would appreciate that. Off he goes. I manage to fall asleep on the sofa until he comes home and then I gave him a tenner and said go feed yourselves because I can't do you anything. He comes back and puts Laura to bed so I went to bed too and then he goes out on his bike :saywhat:

He sees my grandparents in town and tells them 'they're both in bed' no mention of food poisoning or anything. Nice. I text my nan later in the day to tell them as I had no idea DH had seen them earlier in the day and they were FURIOUS he hadn't mentioned it!!

So Friday evening when I wake up Laura is in her highchair, he did her jacket pot and beans (fair enough), he then says about bathing her so I'm thinking ok he's worked it out now. He then asks me 'do you want to go up and get her pj's or bath her?' - ummmmm I snapped. I told him he may have failed to notice but I have food poisoning and I am in pain, have no chuffing energy :nope: and I'm not about to bend over a frickin bath and lift 2 stone of baby in and out. :dohh:

He was just bitching all night then about this and that. I told him to go out but he wouldn't. I thought I was going to kill him. He just sat on his feckin ar$e moaning. Every time he made a cuppa he didn't bother asking me, just did one for him.

That was when I was ill. My nan came over Saturday to see how I was, I managed to hoover and do a wash of clothes, still hadn't eaten since Thursday so I was a bit washed out. I went out for an hour in the evening to a 50th birthday (someone from church) and they were all asking how I was and I had plenty of hugs, that's all I wanted :cry: didn't get one from my husband at all.

I have been out today, after doing a load of washing, I dragged my ass out at about 12.30, walked to my friends with Laura in her pushchair and we got the train into Cardiff. We had lunch, went to Boots to buy wet wipes and I ended up getting some Christmas gifts, bought Laura a lolly from Thorntons because she was so good, got the train home and rang DH to collect us from the station as Laura was tired and grumpy and the station has a huge flight of stairs but no lift.

He turns up 5 minutes after the train left, walked to the other platform and stood at the top of the stairs beckoning me to bring Laura to him - lazy plank. I refused - may be childish but I have just walked around Cardiff for 4 hours while you sat at home on your ass, come and get your daughter. :growlmad:

I told him we needed milk, mine is special stuff only available in major supermarkets so not a stroll to the corner shop, Laura's is too. He hadn't got it said he has no money. Same sh*t, different day.

I'm just fed up of being used. I feel like a cleaner, cook, babysitter, ATM machine, everything except a wife and a woman in my own right. Laura makes me whole, she is my entire world and I'd do anything for her BUT I do need some time to be ME. Does that sound selfish? :cry: :shrug:

:hi: tired today not stopped been to the gym come home and striped the living room walls got a bit do tomorrow af is going woopp sex starts tomorrow haha the clomid is making my feel ruff and have bad headaches x x x

:awww: pc, we can all empathize hunni. :hugs: men can be such pigs sometimes...even the ones we love. and they always seem to do it at the worst possible moment. i don't know if it's like a built-in defense mechanism or some other crap with them, but i know my dh tends to flake at the worst possible times. it's soo frustrating. unfortunately, i don't have any yoda-like wisdom for you right now sweetie :flower: i think you handled it as best you could...sometimes they need a swift kick in the you-know-whats :haha:

Cripes, you sure did need that Puppycat, I can tell :hugs: It sounds like your really bogged down and fed up. DH really should be more helpful and considerate, but to be honest I think a lot of us could all relate to that sort of behaviour. I dunno? Ladies? That's not to say it doesn't hurt though, just cause most blokes are like it. Want us to come sort him out?! :haha: Seriously though, sending massive hugs, you have had a tough few days x

Babydream, glad its all over and you can put it behind you :) x

PK, all sounding great honey :loopy: x

Pops n babydream, agree with you both that sciatica would be a fair suggestion but it would usually radiate right down the leg. When Laura described the hip pain I was imagining it in the socket, dunno if that's right? Laura? PGP can be found in any of the hip joints. SPD is a particular type of PGP affecting the symphysis pubis joint at the front which is what i had and what your thinking about Pops. I actually had it in the joint at the front, back and in actual hip joints. Ouchy, I remember the pain :cry: x

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fecking men do my head in i got one at it atm n he's 100 miles away :growlmad: PC hugs :hugs: im trying to find Arsenic on ebay as we speak :dohh:

Tink mine just like a rubbing of bone in the groin area that gets worse as the day goes on and pain full if legs are open to get in n out of bath, bed etc :shrug:

BD hope your ok xxx

Wow PC, you really needed to get that off your chest. Men can be very inconsiderate without realising it. Well...I just hope that my dh doesn't realise it and not being an ass on purpose lol Hope you feeling better hunni xx

I think I might have felt the baby yesterday, eeeeeek. We were in the car on our way back from the park and I felt something like a little tickle inside where the baby is. It was great I nearly cried. Was it the baby??? We also managed to dtd last night finally! Gosh it's true, second tri is a horny one lol! We did it gently but it was great, sorry tmi. And when we were in asda looking at the baby isle dh was hugging and kissing me and was stroking my belly. He is getting more excited or its just a phase lol. But I'm hugely irritated by my mother! So bad of me to say this but I can't help it, she's driving me mad just by being here, ugh!

Thanks girls, went to see my mum because it was my sisters birthday today (they live together) and moaned a bit - she asked me why I'm still with him. I've been wondering the same but I dunno.

BD I bet it was baby, it's about the right sort of time frame to feel movement now - it's so cute that your DH is excited :cloud9:

Laura did you see the link I posted for you the other day? the pelvic partnership? here it is again: https://www.pelvicpartnership.org.uk/

You will need to see your G.P really, and demand to be refurred for physio. They can give you a support belt there but like PK said, you can buy one. I'm not convinced its actual SPD as its in the hip joint, but I expect it is Pelvic Girdle pain as a result of the stretching of the ligaments in pregnancy. Follow the recommendations on that site, I wont list them here as its all over there for you. You have my sympathy honey, I had SPD and SIJD plus degenerative discs so I know all about aches and pains in pregnancy. Give me a shout if you have anything you want to ask honey. I was on strong pain relief and in a wheelchair at the end :( x

Coralista, Thursday any good for you? x

Hey PK, Popsy, MC, PC :wave: :hugs: Lily pie asleep, Tinkerbell going asleep zzzzzzz :haha: back laters xxxxxx

Thak you Tink, I didnt see you post this before so sorry.

Its so painful, its more in my hip and at the top of my left butt cheek. If I push on my hip bone and the back then it hurts but feels better at the same time. Very weird but very painful.

Will get booked into the Docs next week.

Thanks again all

xxxx

morning ding dongers!

PK hope the spotting is implantation:happydance::happydance: have you decided when to test yet?

Tink Thursday is good, where do you want to go? Hope Lily is ok:hugs:

MC glad to see you back we've all missed you:kiss:

Poppy, 32 weeks I can't believe it, its so close now. When did you have Korben? 38 weeks?Better get shoppping! What do you still need to buy?

PC sorry DH is being insensitive, my DH does that sort of stuff all the time, guess I'm used to it pffftt!:hugs:

Babyd :yipee: for feeling little baby! so exciting. You'll notice it get more frequent and stronger soon :awww:

Keira is doing well, she so good most of the time. :cloud9: I still havent figured out nights yet though. She still eats every 3-4 hours during the day. Last night she ate 5 oz at 7pm then had a bath and went to bed about 8.30. I let her sleep and she slept til 1.30am fed her about 4oz but then she was up again at 4.30! then she slept til 7.30 :shrug: I have tried feeding her about 10/11pm without waking her but she still seems to get up about 2am anyway. Oh well, its not a big deal, shes easy all day usually. xx

morning Laura, hope you can get some help for your hip pain, sounds horrible :hug:

:hi: morning girls :hugs:

no, i haven't decided when to test yet :dohh: back to work for me today. blahhhh

Morning everyone! :wave:

Just a quicky, still not got house back to a liveable state after being away camping/Lily being unsettled last week. So gotta get on, miss my BnB time!

Just brought a new breast pump. I am using two Medela swings so I can do both sides at once but its a mass of wires n buttons that way, so I got me an 'in style' Much better, just plug in the back pack and make like a cow :rofl: BNIB on ebay for £149 :) Gotta now sell the two swings to raise a little money back, DH will go mad :haha: well I need a reliable pump now I'm expressing all feeds for Lily and need to try and do it for another 9 months.

Coralista, I'm easy :haha: I'll bring the ball :rofl: seriously, how bout we go through Belhus? hopefully not get lost :haha:

I seriously need the excercise - I weighed myself last night, for the first time since I fell preggo. 2 STONE OVER!!!!!!! Oh my days, I knew I was a lot bigger, but I had no idea It was that bad. Diet starts today :haha: x

Babydream, its so lovely when DH's are like that isn't it. Means the world, shame they don't do it more often! Maybe yours will? Hope so :) x

Laura, follow the advice on that site anyway, its good prevention of other hip problems in pregnancy anyhow. Main thing is NEVER stand on one leg (sit down to put your pants on, and take steps two feet at a time) Keep your legs shut :haha: :winkwink: and lots of pillows in bed (especially between your legs) :hugs: x

Popsy, wow I hadn't taken stock that you were at 32 weeks. Cripes! Yes what have you brought and what do you need to get? I bet your having the time of your life looking at girlie things! x

Morning Damita! Have you had any side effects from the Clomid? Hope your ok? x

PK, I say test as soon as the IC's arrive, no pressure :rofl: awwww How you feeling today? Take it easy at work wont you? Hows the pains/spotting? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->