Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

oh no :cry: so sorry PK, I'm lost for words I really thought this was it :hugs: I don't know much about ivf but I still think its possible for you, I'm def keeping positive for you. I know your heart is breaking and wish I could fix it. xoxoxo:hugs:

Just hang in there sweetie, you had another dip on your chart so you just dont know :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:cry: Oh no PK. I so feel for you. I think the stark white tests could be because its too early. Hang in there - you will get your bump!
Your chart is looking really good - did you temp this morning?

yes everything I have read, advises against doing a hpt because of false negatives so hang in there :hugs:

Hey those babies are taking their time implanting. Naughty babies!
Plus you had implant spotting. I'm very hopeful sweetie xxx

Aww PK this so isn't the news i expected today. . . im so sorry hun, im lost for words :-( However i do have to admit im still going to be hopeful for your beta on Monday, do you remember my 12dpo frer (page 2870)? It barely had a second line just looked like an indent to me and DH and the 11dpo was stark white plus my beta was only in the 50's on 15dpo. So keep a little faith in your embies they still have time sweetie xxx

oh bless ya PK hoping u have tested early and positive vibes been sent to you

How is everyone else??

AF due on Tuesday just wait and see I guess

really should not look at more reusable nappies for Mckenzie found some really cheap good ones on Little lambs really want to get them but got to speak to oh first they will be easier for my mum to use these ones when we are away for honeymoon

PK dont be discouraged I just did a bit of research and found this page scroll down to user kellytr, she got a hpt bfn at 9dpt and went on to have triplets :yipee:
https://www.fertilityties.com/post/show/negative-hpt-9-days-after-ivf-transfer-is-there-still-hope

oh bum! :cry:...still praying for you pk...and always thinking of you :flower: and still have faith that you will be blessed...going to stalk your chart..hope its just to early to get lines xx

PK, I'm not convinced at all. I'm SURE its just too early. I just know it :hugs: I know you have no faith left, but I'll keep some going her for you. Sorry I couldn't get on earlier, I have visitors and had a party today. Lots and lots of love xxxxxxx

Oh no PK :cry: this is not what i hoped to read but as the others i do think it might have been just too early. I'm sending you positive vibes and hope the test on Monday will bring good news. :hugs::hugs:

Hope all ok girls, had a busy day with dh out shopping. He got paid yesterday and needed new clothes so we bought lot of shirts and other stuff and a new phone. Not fair! But i had a huge whopper meal in BK :winkwink: Big Mac yesterday, and whopper today, gosh i'll be huge, all this junk :blush: Anyway, we had a great day, we looked at prams and he said i can get a purple if we have a girl and a blue if a boy :happydance: I tried the Oyster in Mothercare yesterday and loved it but i'm sure there are some other great ones which can be used from birth without the carrier cot for about the same price. I was told today that i should wait till the January sale to buy a pram. Isn't that a bit late??? Dh is getting more and more excited by looking at the baby stuff now in the shops and i just got a text that a friend of a friend is willing to give me her wooden crib for free :happydance:

BD i can't recommend the Oyster enough. We have one for Laura, we got the cot and pushchair and the maxi cosi car seat adaptors. The chassis is so light and its so easy to put together, it all clicks together. The bag under the pram is a nice size, the tyres are all rubber and you can lock the front wheels like an old fashioned pram for going over grass, gravel etc.

Thanks Puppycat, that is my favorite one. I'm sure we could get it for cheaper from ebay. I just want dh to have a proper look too cause he wasn't with me yesterday. but i think i already convinced him that it's the best for us :winkwink:

Also check it fits in your car easy enough :winkwink:i got Quinny Buzz knowing at the time it fit in our Corsa.

We got a fiesta and it fits. If you got a smaller boot you can remove the wheels with one button :)
They have put the price up since we bought ours.

The guy in the shop folded it for me and it looked like it would fit. I've got a Hyundai Getz. :shrug: Will def check but it should be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->