Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

We sound like old women at times :haha: hope not too painful BD :hugs:

Thank you girls :kiss: each of you is so precious to me. I'd never have gotten this far without your love and support. :hugs: I couldn't find anything to say earlier this afternoon. I'm feeling somewhat better now. A little more hopeful again but still afraid I'm just setting myself up for major hurt and disappointment. Only God knows at this point. But as I was reading all of your lovely posts this afternoon, still feeling so down and brokenhearted, I couldn't stop thinking of that song by Bebo Norman, "Borrow Mine". This is how you girls helped me, each of you, this afternoon. You all mean the world to me!!! :kiss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BiUtJGh4X0

Aww pk :cry: I'm still hopeful for you and can't wait till Monday. One more sleep :hugs:

Good morning PC and mc :flower: Hope all ok. I'm off to make bacon and egg for breakfast :) I'm 18wk today!!!! And I weaned myself off my anti sickness meds completely, finally! xxxx

Morning BD, DH and I BD'd last night. Heh.
Just trying to wake up ready for church, i am shattered!

Morning :flower:

Good maternity sale on at Next ladies, i would of got the jeans if i wasnt so close now. Here's link https://eoss.next.co.uk/search?p=Q&...y&div=womenswear&group=maternity&size=&price=

PK :hugs: im still hopeful for monday :kiss::hugs::kiss:

:hugs: :hugs:

Pretty sure I ovulated yesterday with lots of EWCM and a low temp this morning it has shot up.. gonna keep :sex: just in case my body is lying to me

yes good luck for tomorrow PK I'm still hopeful also :dust: :hug:

BD congrats on 18 weeks and no more sickness meds :yipee:

Lots of dust Damita and PC, hopefully you caught that egg!

Hey popsy, hope you are getting plenty of rest :hugs:

Sorry BD didnt notice happy18wks :happydance: thanks Coral :haha:

Yes chilling today and tbh she digging my hip again so its hurting :nope: gonna try all fours this week pmsl

:-( well I am out again this month the witch has got me two days early :-( Quite guttered :-( Plus I am getting a cold sinus are playing up and been sneezing loads

On a plus going to the boat again tomorrow sorting out last min stuff for the wedding

right I think craft making stuff with Mckenzie now he is a bit borred

:hugs: SB :hugs:

I got my positive OPK today hurrah!

https://cdn3.dailybooth.com/12/pictures/large/a8dbb0005dfad0b8e445e467fe0e1700_19217985.jpg

That'll explain the stabbing pains then :rofl:

Attachments

• IMAG0817.jpg
    IMAG0817.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 6
ooooh I've never had a TWW buddy :thumbup:

Maybe it's good luck for us both. I have ONE digi in my house so I WILL NOT TEST UNTIL AF DUE!

Who am I kidding? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->