Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

It is positive isn't it? I'm in denial....
2 days earlier than I have EVER ov'd!

I sound like such a newbie but do you think I should count today as ov day given that I had EWCM yesterday and got the cramps today or tomorrow? Meh.

When i got the cramps with this one it was spot on for my ovulation day with my chart n due date.... if in doubt just keep OH tightly between your thighs :rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

Pops this pregnancy is making you a horny little minx - have you noticed :haha:

PK praying for you tomorrow sweetie :)

Damita and PC good luck for this cycle!!! Babydust vibes coming both your ways xx

BabyD Congrats on being 18 weeks and needing no meds :)

Im in a rubbish mood today, i had a massive argument with DH last night. He had been out at the pub and was pretty drunk but it doesn't make the things he said hurt any less :-( He is apologetic today and can barely remeber what he said but im just not ready to forgive him. This is a common occurance with my DH when he has been out drinking, my only saviour is that he only really goes out and drinks with his mates every few months. It is so strange because when he hasn't been out with his friends and got drunk he is a nice guy. Hope me being all stressed and upset last night didn't harm the baby.
On a brighter note only 4 sleps til my scan :) xxx

:hugs: Jenny

I am having horrible cramps on my left side where my big egg is :)

Oh wow, Damita and PC goooooooooooo, this must be your month!!! I'm with poppy i'm gonna nag you to test :haha: PC do another opk tomorrow and if it's positive then take it as today was the first neg so tomorrow is ov day. If it's neg then it might have been pos yesterday and today is ov day. Does it make sense??

Jenny i'm sorry you had a shitty time last night, that is not a nice behaviour. Hope you ok :hugs:

PK, good luck for tomorrow. when will you get results??? I can't wait to hear good news xx

Hahaha, poppy is horny :haha: We managed ti dtd this morning popsy, i make the most of it until i can lol but dh mentioned that my tummy is weirdly hard lol

We listened to the hearbeat as well, it sounded very strong. And we heard it on the left now instead of the right where we always managed to find it. :shrug: I'm calling the gp tomorrow to check out this PGP stuff and also try the dentist :argh: xxxxxxxxxxxx

I haven't tested at all so I have no idea whether it's more pos today or yesterday lol. I just thought I'd POAS as I had bad cramps - will OPK tomorrow too then.

Might as well jump DH tonight again ;)

exciting get :sex:

DH and I have agreed to test on the 9th Oct a Sunday :happydance: 14/15dpo

I might test on the 8th - that's my grandparents wedding anniversary :)

Hey hunnies. :hugs: yes beta is tomorrow morning. They'll have the results tomorrow later and will call to let me know. I'm more terrified than excited. No way to look forward to it when it may be the worst news ever. :sad1: blahhhhh. I'm going to be so anxious and distracted all day. Then I'm going to be scared to death to actually get the call. Ugh. I can't believe it's tomorrow. The "end of the line". :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->