Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

That's amazing! The crazy thing is my friend got pregnant NATURALLY!!!

it wasn't without problem, she had a lot of losses but those boys are gorgeous and perfectly healthy.

I know how you feel hun. I feel bad because i obviously have Laura but i'm wondering now if maybe something is wrong. :hugs: to you hun, at least you have clomid and a diagnosis now, the wondering must've been hard before xx

Yeah very true.. are you going to the docs? I just keep wondering that because I have PCOS this isn't going to work and I'll never have that baby, feeling pretty shitty today :cry:

:hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Hang in there hun. I have loads of friends and family who have PCOS and have successfully fallen pregnant and then carried full term and delivered happy healthy babies!!
One friend found out that she doesnt OV naturally AT ALL. The docs where able to help her and she is now about to give birth!
There is always help out there for us who have PCOS.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
If the clomid doesnt work there is always something else out the the docs can do to help with OV and making the lil bean stick!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks hun :hugs: :hugs: just feel like my whole life is about TTC and it is never ending..

:hi: girls how are you all well my cousins baby is home now her a pic of my son and mya x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0014.jpg
    Photo-0014.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
I know how you feel hun. I feel bad because i obviously have Laura but i'm wondering now if maybe something is wrong. :hugs: to you hun, at least you have clomid and a diagnosis now, the wondering must've been hard before xx

Yeah very true.. are you going to the docs? I just keep wondering that because I have PCOS this isn't going to work and I'll never have that baby, feeling pretty shitty today :cry:

:hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Hang in there hun. I have loads of friends and family who have PCOS and have successfully fallen pregnant and then carried full term and delivered happy healthy babies!!
One friend found out that she doesnt OV naturally AT ALL. The docs where able to help her and she is now about to give birth!
There is always help out there for us who have PCOS.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
If the clomid doesnt work there is always something else out the the docs can do to help with OV and making the lil bean stick!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks hun :hugs: :hugs: just feel like my whole life is about TTC and it is never ending..

I so know and understand how you feel.
I am now 35 - 36 next Feb and starting to feel like it will just never happen for me!
I met my OH really late in life - I was 32 when we met and have only now started to settle down. He would ideally like to be married first - but I told him as he took so long to ask me to move in and marry him, he is leaving little options right now.
His sister just had her first - and seems like will be her only child - back in March. She has just turned 40 in Feb - so there is always a chance we could get our little bundles of joy!
As long as we havent been through The Change there is always a chance we could have a baby.
Hang in there! :hugs::hugs:

Evening girls,

So sorry for af PC and for bfn Damita. Hang in there, hope you both get some help from the docs. :hugs:

Skweek, sounds like you had a great day of excercise, i miss running and zumba xx

Poppy, 5days till you move you lucky cow lol I want to move toooooooo!!!! xx

Jenny, don't work too hard hunni, let others do the work lol xx

Caz, Mya is tiny and gorgeous, awwwwww What about your af/bfp? Did i miss that post?

Hope everyone is having a nice sunday...DH and I slept really late and stayed in bed till 1.30pm watching old episodes of Celebrity Juice on youtube lol Bonkers we are! We also listened to the baby's hb and it was faster than the usual 150-155bpm now it was 160-165. Is that ok???? :shrug: I made the best meal today, mmmmm...Breaded turkey escalops with boiled new potatos turned over in olive oil with onion and parsley + salad. I feel soooooo satisfied!!! :winkwink: I can't wait for my scan tomorrow i can't believe i made it halfway already but i guess the next half will feel bloody long!! lol xxxxx

BD when i first started hearing my lo heartbeat it use to be near 180 now dropped to 145-150, it be fine xx

poppy not long til the move, it will be hard work but so worth it :yipee:

BD so excited for your scan :yipee: what time is it? Will have to check on for results! I'm sure HB is fine, I think that when the baby is awake and active it tends to be a bit faster than when they are asleep. x

I had a lovely roast chicken dinner with roast potatoes, brocolli, mashed sweet potatoes, stuffing, yorkshire puddings and gravy! I'm so full now! I've been trying to do WW and have lost about 5 pounds since starting so I'm hoping to carry on. I only had toast and 2 boiled eggs for breakfast, skipped lunch so I could eat more for dinner! :haha:

It's at 9am coral, i'll definitely post the news asap xx You made me hungry again! DH is laughing at me that i eat non fecking stop lol xx

Good luck with the scan sweetie hope :baby: behaves his/her self :haha: im guessing boy x Happy 20wks :0)

Thanks Coral, im shattered now god help me friday :hugs:

Hi all

BD - congrats on getting to the 20 week mark!! So excited for you - cant wait to hear news tomorrow!

Coral - I have just started making the weight watchers butternut squash soup! just waiting for it to cool down a bit so I can blitz half of it! I usually keep half un-blitz to put over pasta with a sprinkling of cheese! Its really yummy!!
Congrats on loosing the 5 lbs! 2 more lbs till your 1st silver 7!!

All that talk of food made me really hungry again - might have some of the roast veg when its cooled down a bit!!

Hope you all have a great week!!

That's interesting poppy, most of the people guessed girl and i have a feeling it's a girl but maybe we're all wrong and just because i settled on girl and have the name and i'm all prepared for the news, it's gonna be a boy! lol So no name and will be very weird, but of course we really don't mind at all xx

Yes happy 20 weeks bd:happydance: post ASAP tomorrow. Can u do it from your phone!?:haha:

Poppy you poor thing. Get all your sons to do all the work, u should just sit and direct!:haha: seriously, don't over do it, u might go into labour!

Skweek, hey hunnie. I dont go to WW I'm just doing it myself at home. I have an app on my phone that helps keep track of points and let's me scan foods to find out their point value. So s it correct u have an extra 49 points a week? Seems so much? I haven't used most of them:shrug: x

Well one son always out and is useless when it comes to helping and Gage starts a new chef job down manchester tomoz and moving down there cos that restaurant didnt do well, so on my todd till OH comes home Thurseday, plus korben being a little bugger today arghhhh :dohh: Will get by

Bloody hell pops you doing everything on your own????? that's not fair and unacceptable! You can seriously hurt yourself lifting boxes and such, be careful chick! xx

I'm sure if i have any news coral, i'll be on my phone while dh drives me home lol xx

Hey DD's!!! :wave: just edited siggy now gonna find out what you have been up too x

Love the new siggy Tink :thumbup:

BD im packing boxes and leaving them where i pack them pmsl they all over house, but no not lifting the heavy one's :hugs: boys will move some when they fall over them and OH will move them Thurseday.

Damita, really sad for you honey, I so want your TTC journey to be over :hugs: But lots and lots of people find the Clomid takes a cycle or two to be effective :hugs: Don't know what else to say, a BFN is shattering after just one or two failed cycles let alone everything you have been through. I so hope you don't have to go through this again :hugs: x

Puppycat, same goes for you, and I hope you can get the support of your G.P. I hope your ok :hugs: so shattering going back to square one each month x

Coralista, I lost 3lb last week, weigh in tomorrow but I don't think its gonna be good :haha: I have comfort ate this past few days as I've been so tired and stressed with the 'Poo issue' :haha: x

Poppy, I really feel for you doing this alone, you really must get some help. You can't be doing it all alone with a toddler to contend with! isn't there someone who could come help? x

Babydream, BEYOND EXCITED for you scan :happydance: yes make sure you post ASAP, gonna lurk for you :) x

Skweek, hey honey, you off to docs tomorrow? Hope it goes ok, report back x

Hoping everyone else is good! Shattered here still. Wish Lily would just breastfeed, its hard going pumping :cry: I don't mean to moan but I also feed quite sad over it really. Would have been nice to nurse her a bit longer, I wasn't ready to stop! Ah well, maybe try again this week, but previous attempts have failed miserably she just screams :haha: might be the size of my bazookas. She's like "get that massive boob outta my face!" :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->