Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Yeah but I bet your leaning over to pack the box's right?! naughty Poppy :haha: I guess if you have no choice you just get on with it, that's being mummy right?! I do it all the time, never practice what I preach. I'll just shut up now (with my bad back from sorting out the loft and the carrying and juggling Lily over the weekend :haha:) x

Pretty sig Tink.

Am sat on the sofa doing Pops cardi, got it wrong so had to pull it apart and start halfway grrrr! Jeff snuggled on my shoulder and i need a wee, too scared to take him incase he falls in :haha:

Lovely siggy Tink! xx

PC, i should start knitting too but i never get around to do it :/

Gosh! This hot choco made me really really sleepy, better sign off and get ready for bed. I can't believe i have to drink a pint and a half early in the morning, yuk. Anyway, i'll let you know whatever happens. night night xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey tink :hi: love the siggy:thumbup: I feel bad that lily won't breastfeed for you, you never know though she might take to it again. I hope so. X

Poppy, please don't overdo it, but like tink said us mums just get on with it most times because it needs to be done. Do the minimal though please hun:hugs:

Pc don't drop poor jeff in the Loo :rofl:

Bd I never drank for my 20 week scan just didnt empty your bladder in th enour before the scan. If I were u I'd get up and have a wee first thing, then have my tea or whatever then don't pee again til after the scan x

Im resting now with a nice milky coffee, yeah your right us mum's never listen and get on with it :haha: but not over doing it now cos when i rest she's going mad in here and hurting my cervix so rang OH to tell him to try get an early finish Thurseday as im struggling.

BD Coral right i never drank either just held my bladder.

Morning, I hardly slept last night bloody hell I feel and look like a zombie! It's 8am having my porridge with strawberries and bananas and a tea and I'll take a bottle of water with me to keep sipping. I have a stupid question (warning! TMI) How the he'll do you have a bowel movement without having a wee???? Anyway, ve back as soon as I'm done with the scan xxxxxx

Lol i don't think it's possible to do one withought the other :haha:
Can't wait to hear. I'm gonna say blue x

Scan Day!​
:serenade: ♫ What's your flava? :pink:? (Oooh!) Tell me what's your flava :blue:? (Oooh!)♫ :serenade:

awwwww bd i say team :blue: :)

35 FRICKIN WEEKS POPPY! WOW THIS FEELS LIKE A MILESTONE :happydance::happydance::happydance:

BD did you manage to Poop n not wee? :haha: It can be done with some very carefull pelvic floor control :haha: I couldn't have managed it preggo though :) Looking forward to your update.

PC, Morning :wave: x

Coralista, I'm frightened to weigh myself :haha: eaaaaak. I'll try Lily again but I'm not holding out much hope, its hard enough to get her to take a blooming bottle! I really think the poor thing just hates feeding full stop. Maybe she will be happier once we start solids, not so hard to eat and breathe when your just taking mouthfulls on a spoon. Just trying to decided when to start, think I'm gonna leave it a few weeks if her weight gain is gonna be as slow as I'm fearing. Last week she didn't put on any weight at all, and she ate better then than she did this week! Trouble is any food I give will mean less calories and more chance of constipation. Although, she may drink her normal load of milk despite the solids and it will be added calories which will do her good. I dunno :haha: think I'll just wait till our next appointment at GOSH. Loving my highchair though! https://www.mothercare.com/Fisher-Price-Petals-Healthy-Chair-94-99/dp/B005LU8LA0 I ended up getting the display model at mothercare cause they have stopped stocking it for £30 :happydance: x

Well, I have to sit outside and drink more for water and walk around as we couldn't check the placenta properly. She would not give it away, very careful about not using he/she but we saw something pointing upward between the legs. I'll try to peak more when we are back in in about 20mins. Can't bloody wait!!! But most importantly all measurements are fine xx

oh no BD, hope you find out one way or the other!! Tell her to show you and let you decide!:haha:

Tink, love the highchair! very girly!:winkwink:

hwy all hope u are all ok haven't read back yet but hopefully will soon

Had my hen night on Saturday had so much fun :) (second photo is me and my mum :) )

Also went to London yesterday to Lords for the Archery test event womans final which was really good

Waiting for a phone call from my consultant as I may need another blood test before I go on honeymoon cos of low wbc as if I get an infection I have to get antibiotics straight away! Got an appointment at hospital hematology dept in November for tests to c why got low white blood count :-(

Attachments

• CIMG0201.jpg
    CIMG0201.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 5
  • CIMG0155.jpg
    CIMG0155.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 5
Ok, i didn't get any wiser when we went in again. She quickly looked at placenta which was fine. She gave us a picture but she apologized as it's not really good and didn't want us to pay for it. Baby was in a weird position, face down, i'll upload it soon. Baby looked like a boy, we saw the nub pointing straight upward but the sonographer wouldn't confirm it so who knows! Baby is head down legs at my ribs at the right side. It was lying sideway with both hands under the face just as daddy sleeps lol Might have been sleeping, didn't move as much. Heart was beating very nicely. DH agreed to a private scan so i'm going to book one now! Wooohoooo xxxxxxxxx

SB, seems like you had a lovely time xx looking good, hope all goes well with consultant. xx

HAPPY 35 WEEKS BABYHOPES :happydance::happydance: Feel like ive been PG forever.

BD im still thinking blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tink nice high chair :hugs:

SB glad you enjoyed your hen night lovely, fx'd everything ok with your next bloods :hugs::hugs:

afm nothing much, but omg im SICK of peeing in the middle of the night, between 12.30am-8am i went 11 fecking times 11 :growlmad:

SB glad you had a fun hen night!

BD def sounds like a boy to me. You wouldn't see anything in between the legs at this stage if it was a girl! I'm excited for your private scan. Like Poppy said give them a call you might get in tomorrow!:happydance: or even later today!:haha:

Poppy, bloody hell 11 times!:wacko: you dont have a water infection do you?:hugs:

I know!!! worse night ive had, dont feel like i got an infection apart from thrush again :dohh: will drink plenty of water just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->