Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Babyd I agree with hopes, she won't know it was you and you did the right thing :hugs:

Where did all the posts come from :rofl: Think my page got stuck or something :haha:

Babydream, so very very excited for your scan, I'm thinking pink also :winkwink: yes tried the cotton bud n vasoline anal wink :rofl: I was just about to go to the chemists for some Glycerol to put up there when she went red in the face and Voila! :haha: thanks for the advice though, you know your stuff! x

Hopes, do you have Anusol? :haha: cripes what a name for a med. That's fine in pregnancy and breastfeeding. Ouchy! :hugs: and I also forget Lily is nearly 4 months also :haha: x

Phoebe!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: x

Hey Skweek! :wave:

Coralista, I got it from mothercare. I do everything, just do a Google shopping search for the lowest price seller and print out a copy of the webpage and write down the address. Take it to mothercare and they will price match it. I do it cause that way I have somewhere to go back to that I know will always address any problems/refund etc etc x

Tinks - so glad Lily is feeling a load lighter - :haha:
that really made me laugh - remembering when my god-son was constipated . My best friend came round to visit and was complaining about him being constipated. Next thing I start smelling something - we waited about 10 minutes and I decided to do the god-mother thing and change his nappy!! Well lets just say it came and came and came and came and came oh and more again!!! Everytime I moved the nappy more came out!!
I could hardly believe so much c*** could come out of such a small person!!! :haha:

:haha: loving the singing Phoebles!

and so peaceful until ....

DU DUD DU DUR! :haha:

:haha: skweek, that's exactly what happens each week. But she needs help to pass it fully once it comes. We have to lay her on her mat, and raise her legs agaist her chest. Its like a whippy ice cream machine :haha: You lift, the poop curls out :rofl: ewwwwwwww

So you got well and truly 'christened' back by your God son then :rofl: xxxxxx

:haha: skweek, that's exactly what happens each week. But she needs help to pass it fully once it comes. We have to lay her on her mat, and raise her legs agaist her chest. Its like a whippy ice cream machine :haha: You lift, the poop curls out :rofl: ewwwwwwww

So you got well and truly 'christened' back by your God son then :rofl: xxxxxx

:haha: I surely did!!! Love the whippy ice cream machine analogy!! :haha: :rofl:

Tinks - so glad Lily is feeling a load lighter - :haha:
that really made me laugh - remembering when my god-son was constipated . My best friend came round to visit and was complaining about him being constipated. Next thing I start smelling something - we waited about 10 minutes and I decided to do the god-mother thing and change his nappy!! Well lets just say it came and came and came and came and came oh and more again!!! Everytime I moved the nappy more came out!!
I could hardly believe so much c*** could come out of such a small person!!! :haha:

:rofl: mila doesnt get constipated but.. she always seems to have this same situation where it just keeps coming! i swear it just seeps out of her. i could change her diaper every 5 minutes and there will always be at least a little spot of poop! and when im changing her it just keeps coming out. shes some sort of pooping machine! tink sorry i couldnt share some of mila's poopy-ness with lily because we have more than enough here to go around lol. and then about twice a day are the bigggg poops that sound like explosions when shes pooping and then i have to change her right away or else face the consequences of her whole bottom being covered in runny poo mess!

forgot to tell you guys, i have conquered the diaper rash! the key is.. changing her every 2 minutes :rofl: and using the expensive pampers with the netting inside to keep the poo off her bum. and not wiping, just dabbing with the wet wipes, and then dabbing with toilet paper to make everything completely dry, then applying a thick layer of maximum strength desitin. i went though 100 diapers in a week! changing her has become some sort of weird science.

Oh yes I've used the old cotton bud and Vaseline trick with all my kids when they were newborns:winkwink::haha:

Thanks for the advice tink, nowhere seems to have it cheap at the moment though?:shrug: How much did u pay in the end?

:rofl: gonna start calling her Missy Whippy :rofl:

Coral, cheapest I can see now is this one: https://www.macklingtons.co.uk/fish...tm_medium=base&utm_campaign=01 Oct 2011 02:06
defo worth the money I think. I am continually naughty on ebay, LOVE the little witch suit :awww: how cute x

Hopes, I'm gonna say the same thing to you, its a good gob she has you as her mum! Your doing a fab job, and was just the one to solve the nappy scenareo :rofl:

It seems we have a poo/anus theme going down on the DD thread tonight :haha: anyone else got some anal news? :rofl: x

:blush:HHmmm I was just wondering if the earbud and vaseline trick will work on adults too?:blush:

Yeah i got piles too i think, well its bumpy done there :blush: dunno what they gonna look like whilst pushing :dohh:

Well, i'm not constipated but sometimes a feel some really sharp stabbing pain in my anus lol

Hey girls,

Hopes glad you got Mila's bum better now, it's awful when they're sore. Laura is atm and won't let me change her, we have to pin her down. Bless.

Tink you are so good with words.... Lol

I am on my phone atm so can't put a pic up but if you go to the preggo test section of bnb my threads called 'anyone familiar with cassettes' or some such x

:haha: babydream, I have that sometimes also! :haha: I think its firm stool pushing on nerves :rofl: x

Poppy / Poopy :rofl: can't be worse than me, I had a bulging vein in that region to add insult to the scene :haha: x

Can't stay awake any longer, now Lily has finally passed her load I'm hopefully gonna get some sleep again - looking hopeful, she's been down since 7 and not woken :) x

:haha: just gonna tell everyone not to look down there, buy some of that anasol thingy, nite Tink sleep well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->