Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I think I will be joining Tink in Club Snooze!!! Sounds like a brill idea!!

Will try catch up with everyone again tomorrow.
2 more sleeps to my doc's appointment!! yay

Sorry af got you PC and sorry for the bfn Damita *hugs*

Hope all my othe dd's are ok xxx

Im just away to get ready for work, boooooo!!! xxx

:wave: DD's
I've just got back from an exercise session with my mom!! I so needed it! I landed up jogging most of the way to my mom's place. We then set of for a (brisk)walk. Then again jogged most of the route back home again!! I am absolutely knackered!!! I could easily curl up and sleep but I have way too much school work that is still waiting for me to sort out!!
So will sit down and attempt to make a dent in the pile of work!!

Hope you are all having a really good Sunday!

Hey girls, AF got me last night which made my lp 12days. 2 days less than is 'me' so i'll be off to docs this week for tests etc.

:hugs: PC, hope the doctor can help...

Oh I feel like I will never get pregnant not even clomid is going to get me pregnant :(

I know how you feel hun. I feel bad because i obviously have Laura but i'm wondering now if maybe something is wrong. :hugs: to you hun, at least you have clomid and a diagnosis now, the wondering must've been hard before xx

Just checked your tickers and you've been TTC 2months longer than me. Sucks huh x

Hey girls, AF got me last night which made my lp 12days. 2 days less than is 'me' so i'll be off to docs this week for tests etc.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
You and me too! I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow evening. Hopefully get papers to get bloods done - again!!!

Hang in there hun.
Let us know what the doc says
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know how you feel hun. I feel bad because i obviously have Laura but i'm wondering now if maybe something is wrong. :hugs: to you hun, at least you have clomid and a diagnosis now, the wondering must've been hard before xx

Yeah very true.. are you going to the docs? I just keep wondering that because I have PCOS this isn't going to work and I'll never have that baby, feeling pretty shitty today :cry:

PCOS is perfectly manageable hun, once they know they can help, it's the not knowing with PCOS that's the problem. My friend was TTC for 9 years with her partner but was told the had endometriosis and PCOS and would never conceive. She now has 2 boys xx

Yeah very true.. are you going to the docs? I just keep wondering that because I have PCOS this isn't going to work and I'll never have that baby, feeling pretty shitty today :cry:

:hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Hang in there hun. I have loads of friends and family who have PCOS and have successfully fallen pregnant and then carried full term and delivered happy healthy babies!!
One friend found out that she doesnt OV naturally AT ALL. The docs where able to help her and she is now about to give birth!
There is always help out there for us who have PCOS.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
If the clomid doesnt work there is always something else out the the docs can do to help with OV and making the lil bean stick!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

PCOS is perfectly manageable hun, once they know they can help, it's the not knowing with PCOS that's the problem. My friend was TTC for 9 years with her partner but was told the had endometriosis and PCOS and would never conceive. She now has 2 boys xx

Another friend of mine also had PCOS and endo. She was offered IVF - she got her BFP and now has triplets - identical twin boys and a girl from 1st session of IVF!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->