Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey girls!

BD i say your cooking a boy too lol but who knows why just a guess. Looking forward to your private scan tomorrow :) xx

Afternoon, i just woke up, aahhhh i was shattered...

Let me just explain what i saw at the scan...here's my 12wk scan, baby was laying in this position on the screen. you see the dark line by the place which i assume is between the legs (nub)? It's paralel with the spine on this picture. On the screen today that little nub (that was the darkest and only line visible) was pointing nearly 90degress upwards. Sooooo??? what did i see????

Attachments

• 12wk1d.jpg
    12wk1d.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 4
Hmmmm BD from that pic it looks girl, who knows!

Dr referring me to Obs and Gynae for tests. Said not to stop TTC in the mean time and if i get preggo to go straight back so they can refer me to EPAU for early testing. Would be awesome to finally get a sticky beanie but until then it's more waiting. He said not to worry about cycle length atm, said all my bloods in May were fine. Asked about my blood group but i don't know it and they have no record either.

good news PC, of course don't stop ttc you might just get a surprise xx

Hi CG hunni, all okay? Critter behaving?? lol xx

NO BD...the Jelly Bean Nightmare is not behaving!!!!...I swear I think I am getting all the first tri stuff now....smells are making me sick...nothing taste goods anymore....sleeping is horriable...UGH!!...rant over(for now)

GL on your gender scan...I have no idea about those nub guess:shrug:

Deffo not stop trying PC :hugs:

CG Sorry your feeling shitty lovely hope it gets better soon :kiss:

Im fecking stressed bloody looking for dummys, bank statements, gas card then i go bang my bump in car door looking for bottles... not that its bothered bump she wiggling around :dohh: im such a clumsy shite lol

Oh CG, sorry you having a hard time xx I really thought you were lucky not having so much bad stuff in first tri, hope it gets better soon. They say girls cause these problems so lets hope it's a girl for you lol xx

I've been looking at pregnancy pillows online, found some on ebay. Do you girls know where else can i get is for cheap? I'm getting uncomfortable i'd really like one. xxxx

BD ebay? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/summer-i...Boosters_LE&hash=item2c5fbdaed5#ht_500wt_1361

New https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5FT-PREG...by_Maternity_Pregnancy_MJ&hash=item2a1409f159

Cheers poppy, i also saw this one...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pregnanc...n_Bedroom_Bedding_PP&var=&hash=item6d7083beba

Hope you relaxed a bit now, deep breath hunni and be careful with your bump xx

Your joking think ive lost the plot... been looking most of this afternoon for gas card and just realised its in the gas meter outside and gas is on, but i cant remember putting it on yesterday :dohh: arghhhh lost it lol

:wave: DD's!!

Well just back from the doctors - and she tells me the progesterone levels from the recent blood tests was 10.6!! Very low and therefore if that was done of the right day I could not have OV last month - but seeing that it was the wrong day I have to get another test done this month.
She was very pleased to hear that I am temping again this month and told me to work out which day to go for the next blood test! I am so glad she is willing to help me.
She also asked if OH has had his swimmers checked -NOPE. She said he needs to get his done by the time I see her in a months time again so we can speed things up if necessary.
She really is there to help me today and seemed really willing to push things on if she can! She doesnt want to be sitting around wasting time if we dont need to!!!
YAY
So will have to keep on with the temping for now and get the bloods done soon too!
Onwards and upwards!!

Hope you are all well.

hey all

sorting wedding music out!!! just two more to choose lol

Spoke to hospital again and nurse spoke to my consultant and she just said be more ready to get antibiotics earlier than normal. also to let travel insurance know, rang them up and because I didn't know about blood tests before I told them about existing medical problems I didn't have to declare it so I have written that on travel insurance, tbn I am only going away for 5days and I think antibiotics would be covered by EPHI card

:hi: pics of mila and daddy last night, and a pic of her pissed in her bumbo this morning lol

Attachments

• milaNbilly.jpg
    milaNbilly.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 12
  • bumbo1.jpg
    bumbo1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 16
awesome pics Hopes!!! :thumbup:

pc hope the Doc sorted you out :hugs:

tink,tell me about it! Considering searching for one of those belts you mentioned before as i just cannot get comfortable and my hip seems to get worse everyday. Taking a gel pack into work tomorrow to put in the fridge to stick on my hip whilst I am at work to see if that eases it. It seems to work at home (until i try to get up! lol)

Babyd, I really think its a girl. i know the baby is looking a little :blue: on the recent scan but I just have a gut feeling!! :winkwink:

CG, great to see you! haven't seen you on here for a while! :hi: yeah the 1st tri is rubbish but for most people it gets better in 2nd (its got worse for me with smells, appetite, pain but hopefully i am just the exception to the rule!!)

Noah is really getting his wriggle on now! he even woke me up last night with one of his movements!!! Naughty little scamp!!:haha:

:wave: morning all...well ive been MIA b/c had a weeks worth of visits from my sis, she is TTC and not happy with it! her AF is irregular and OPK's BFN constantly...not even a hint of a 2nd line on them:shrug: anyway..had cold too! :cry: feel shiz again today but HAd to get on here! lets see what i can remember from all the trillion posts ive just read!:dohh:

BD glad you could help your neighbour:thumbup: i only wish i could help mine, but she is WAAAAAAAAAAAAy beyond help!...i still say :pink: for bump...hope you have a great scan tonight!! dont leave without knowing the gender!:thumbup: <3 xxx:friends::hug:

Damita congratz on the job:happydance:, and big :hug: for bfn..:hugs:

Tink siggy is cute:awww: x

coral is your friends scan today?? hope she gets a :pink:!!

poppyalmost there now!! how are you feeling? hows the move going? hope you not over doing it missy :jo: :haha::hugs::friends:

hopes...how much does Mila look like you in that pic!!(in her seat) she is a stunner:awww::happydance:

pc..:kiss::hugs: for :witch: :dust: for next cycle :flower:

babyhopes,china,dumdum,laura,skweek and all other DD :hugs: hope you are all well im going to make a :coffee: n feed Rhys...xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->