Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning MC lovely to see you and huge hugs for Rhys hope your better soon lovely :hugs::kiss::hugs:

thanx poppy..feel like ive had this cold for weeks!! 1st connor got it then rhys now me..:dohh:.. hows things? :kiss::hugs: xx

Im ok just want it over now my sleep is shit cos im so uncomfortable with weight of bump and peeing every flipping hour :growlmad: but hey ho lol

i remember those days, :dohh:now i wake every few hours to feed n change ass's or kick OH for snoring...but hey ho :rofl:
connor just poked his nappy..he had shiz too! i pointed at his shitty finger and said "yuk!" he sobbed for ages poor boy,such a sensetive little man :awww:...not sure he'll poke a shitty ass again in a hurry:haha:

Lol MC. Laura regularly pokes her shitty nappies. She tells me 'disgusting' now, if you know it's disgusting why do it? Warped child!

Well i just lost my temper and destroyed my hairbrush and my roll on. :blush:
Laura in a whinging mood and it just got too much for a second. Oh dear. Had to clean up splattered roll on then.... Sigh.

hi ladies :hi:

Will have a proper cathcup later, but so excited that my friend found out its a GIRL!!!:happydance::happydance: :pink: she was so happy she burst into tears bless :awww:

Hi MC :hi: nice to see you again:hugs:
xxxxxx

:hi: girls hope your all well testin soon girls woopp 11 dpo today x x x

good luck caz :dust::dust: :yipee:

just checking in before soaps come on..kids and me all bathed n clean..Rhys is sleeping,connor is almost asleep so were halfway there! :happydance: just a quick update on Rhys..he has been smiling fror weeks now and laughed for the 1st time on my birthday(1st Oct) :yipee: at 3am! was my 1st birthday present..i laughed and then cried :rofl: he also loves the bath now! i actually got smiles in the bath again tonight!:happydance: he used to scream until he was fully dried and dressed before! good Rhys!:awww:

i remember those days, :dohh:now i wake every few hours to feed n change ass's or kick OH for snoring...but hey ho :rofl:
connor just poked his nappy..he had shiz too! i pointed at his shitty finger and said "yuk!" he sobbed for ages poor boy,such a sensetive little man :awww:...not sure he'll poke a shitty ass again in a hurry:haha:

MC- you mean he put his finger in his diaper and got poop on it, is that what you are saying!? kids DO that!? what have i gotten myself into :nope:

also, im just getting over a cold too, i was so afraid mila would get it but she is perfectly fine? i would KNOW if she was sick right??:dohh:

Ok i hate this new layout on here its shite :growlmad:

MC love your avatar sweetie :hugs:

Hopes yeah Mila would let you know for deffo if she wasnt right x

not enjoying navigating the new bnb..:dohh: im sleep deprived here!!!!!!!!!!

yes hopes...children do that!! hahahahhaha welcome to poOp land! xx

thanx for avatar compliment poppy! its the 1st pic of them all together and looking at camera, trying to keep connor in 1 place for a pic is like finding rocking horse poo!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->