Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Where is BD i can't wait to hear how her scan went!!! :)

Caz good luck for testing hun xx

Been trying to get on for a while, BnB up the creek for me, maybe so for Babydream also? Busy busy day here, only just had my dinner! Soooooo good to see you here MC, missed you loads :hugs: not the same without you Ding Donging it here with us :haha: x

No same here Tink keeps crashing, think its this new layout goes between old and new one soooooooooo annoying :nope:

OMG what a hassle i've been through...We went to Watford and i think there must have been a football game on, traffic was horrendous!! I got there just on time but dh was late and didn't even make it at the end. We waited and waited but we had to finish so, i got a nice special dvd for him and the sonographer lady wrote the gender on a card. We came home, made dinner watched the dvd and then opened the card. And it said 'congratulations it's a girl' I'm sooooo surprised and chuffed i cried lol We are having Baby Bella! lol

Www massive congratulations baby dream! A beautiful pink bundle. Girls rule :) on phone will post again tomorrow. xxxxx

congrats BD!

AF is here full force this morning - onto cycle 2 of clomid.. hope it works

Hello DD's!!
Damita - :hugs: FXed clomid works this cycle!!

Congrats BD on joining team Pink!!

and talking about team pink - my cousins wife had twin girls 2 days ago. She mangaged to hold them in till 33 weeks. All are doing well. They weighed in at 2.30kg's and 2.49kg's - think thats about 5lbs and 5lbs 5oz. I saw piccies of them last night - dont look prem at all!!

AFM - I am waiting to OV, then back for more blood tests a week later!

Wishing everyone a great Wednesday!!

ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance: i was right!! awww baby Bella!! so cute...:kiss:

congratulations to you and nik on making a little lady!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:pink::pink::pink::crib::pink::pink::pink:

Damita..sorry af got ya :flower: :dust: for next cycle xx:hugs:

skweek...happy wednesday back at ya :hugs:

tink...it feels good to be back, just had to have some time away from cyber land, i get obsessed and loose all sense of reality, :rofl: hows that gorgeous Lilypie? :hugs: xxxxxxxx

afm...weather is SHIZ :rain:, so doing sweet F.A! not even going to do washing and put it in the dryer, just going to make bottles and eat food...all day! hahahhaha:haha:

also, i think its time for "random question of the day again" :rofl: todays question is.......do you have a childhood toy?and what is it?
my answer is.. yes i do, its supposed to be a cat, but its mishaped now as i used to have it down my top all the time, i also cut sleeves off of tops and dresses to make "puss"(thats her name):haha: a dress...i take her everywhere..she came to hospital when i gave birth to my kids, she came on honymoon,holiday and alllllll over the place :rofl: love my Puss!

/
tink...it feels good to be back, just had to have some time away from cyber land, i get obsessed and loose all sense of reality, :rofl: hows that gorgeous Lilypie? :hugs: xxxxxxxx

"I get obsessed and loose all sense of reality" ?!?! :wacko: Welcome to my world :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha: No seriously I get you :thumbup: plus time with a new :baby: is both precious and pretty hectic. But its great to have you back :flower: Soz you been poorly :hugs: The Lilypie is doing ok :thumbup: Still struggling as its pretty exhausinting exclusivly expressing, giving all her medicines, physio and feeding her in the night still. She still only take 3oz a feed, have no idea how she grows! :shrug: Glad little Rhys is doing so well, he's such a cutie! :baby: x

Still :happydance: about your news BD, so pleased for you. Tell DH it takes a 'real' man to make a little girlie :haha: she's gonna have him wrapped round her little finger :winkwink: x

:haha: @ your childhood/adulthood toy MC :haha: I had a micky mouse, I say had cause somehow it got lost :cry: when i cleared out my mums old house about 10 years ago. Micky was an old beanie, and he was so old and washed that all the beans had clumped together in kinda 'pebble' blocks. If he was still here he would still be taken on lifes journey with me, and I miss him :cry: RIP Micky :cry: :haha: I ordered a beanie micky and a minnie for Lilyanne a week or so ago for crimbo, I'm gonna make her as obsessed as I was! Funny how we like to get our children what we used to like eh?!

Hey Skweek! :wave: congrats on the birth of your little 2nd cousins! x

My childhood toy is ET :blush: :haha:

Hope everyone well and Damita good luck this cycle :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"