Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Packing stopped yesterday had a bad day and cba lol, move friday morning, but OH getting an early finish tomoz to help cosi cant do it my groin killing when i walk now pfft.

How everything on home front, Chloe, Rhys and Connor?

Good morning all,

I've been up for ages i couldn't sleep after dh left for work at 6.45am lol I'm still grinning non stop. Dh and i had a chat last night...He said he knew it all along that it's gonna be a girl although, a man's dream is to have a boy first but he's well made up. He's worried that he's gonna be a softy with his little princess and she will wrap him around her little fingers. Deffo gonna be a daddy's girl, no doubt! He also said he knows that she's gonna be a little demanding feisty biatch just like her mum lol I guess he's right :D

MC, you made me laugh hunni...I had a toy panda bear when i was little, my dad got it for me from Lybia when he worked there for a year. I was about 5-6. I still have it but it's back home at my mum's.

Damita, good luck with the next cycle.

Tink, RIP Mickey :(

Poppy, i can't imagine having ET, he's cute but freaky lol

Skweek, congrats on the little twin girls xx

Congrats on girl BD x

Have a look at bump pic from last night...does anyone else think I look huge?

Attachments

• 320201_2547590896181_1446065470_32999758_1734049351_n.jpg
    320201_2547590896181_1446065470_32999758_1734049351_n.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 7
thanx bd xx

all kids ok...all nuts..make noise and poo all over :rofl: got Rhys typing here with me..:awww:

ngjn j<------heres a message from rhys, helped by mummy lol xxx

Afternoon ladies:hi:

Congrats again on your girl BD! :yipee: I can't believe how many girls are on this thread!:haha:

MC glad you are back in cyberland!:haha: glad to hear the family are well and very cute avatar. I don't have any chilhood toys anymore. I wasn't really attached to anything in particular that I remember, I do remember sleeping with my fuffalump though does anyone remember those?

Poppy good luck with the move it will be worth it in the end :hugs: sorry you are in pain not long til your princess makes her arrival though:happydance:

Tink are we still on for tomorrow? Hope Lily is well, I need some cuddles tomorrow! x

Laura I think you look great I will attach a pic of my bump at 24 weeks I think I'm roughly the same size?

Damita sorry for af :hugs: I really hope this second round of clomid works for you! x

I can't believe Keira is 3 months already. Shes asleep in her cot now. I'm starting to try her there for naps as she is outgrowing the moses basket now:cry:

Attachments

• bump 24 weeks 010.jpg
    bump 24 weeks 010.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 4
Laura no your not huge that comes in 10wks :rofl:

Coral im just glad i joined this thread all theses girls :haha:

Keira is so cute i hope this one isnt born with horns coming from top of her head :haha:

my littlr rhys is spoilt for choice of ladies on here! wow...all pretty girls though:happydance:

any new mums miss their bump, i look at bumps and get a stab of jelousy :wacko::dohh::haha:

BD im over the moon for you still, another little DD girl <3 Bella is a beautiful name!

I have a really sore back today :-( will try catch up with the rest soon. Hope everyone is well xxx

:hugs: Jenny.

My friends daughter is called Isabella and always gets called Bella, lovely name.

i just miss my bump full stop! im mental...im broody for a bump:rofl:..couldnt cope with another one i dont think...maybe when rhys is at school :shrug:

:hugs: for your back jenny xx

and yes Bella is a gorgeous name, its my nick name!:yipee: my best mate calls me claire-a-bella or bella for short, now everyone that know me calls me Bella :haha:

wish this rain would fook off :rain: it makes me weird..think i have S.A.D bad today :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->