Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey Cabs have a great day at ur ma's:happydance::happydance: Hope u and young Rhys are well xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Hello girls,

Hope all okay...

Lovely video Coral lol, Phoebe get better hun, PK good luck been thinking of you, Poppy don't overdo your moving sweetie, MC hope you having a good day at your ma's.

Hello everyone else, Tink, Laura, CG, Puppycat, Jenny...and all.

I had a reasonably good night shift, thank God! I had a couple of hours sleep this morning then went out for lunch with a friend and then to the shopping centre. I want to buy everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh dear, how am i going to resist???? I managed to stick with only a set of two long sleeved t-shirts 0-3m from Primark. It says 'Daddy's little princess' so i had to buy it lol I've been looking for photoframes for the scan pics but got too tired, i'm absolutely shattered. Early night tonight i hope. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies,

Poppy, just wanted to check in. I'm doing well little girl is head down and measuring at 4 lbs as of last week. I am feeling well not in pain gd is well under control and bh have picked up in the last few days. Thanks for asking about me. Hope that little Serenity has not turned breech again. How are you feeling? only a few more weeks are you all ready?

PK hope that you are feeling okay big hugs to you

Babydream congrats on your little girl I know how hard it is to resist the clothes I bought so much when I was pg with. my first dd

MC thanks for checking up on me through fb enjoy you visit with your mom

dh left fb open and messgae popped up from his ex basically he was telling her how fat i got and that he keeps hinting for me to go to the gym and that we will both go to see her when 'iv got my body back'

ok i feel like shit and cant stop:cry: tis my own fault i suppose but dh hasnt made any comment to me i feel absolutely disgusting:cry:

:saywhat:
Did he miss the memo about you expecting HIS child???
Sorry hun, but that's well out of order.

Its not like you hacked his FB hun, when a message comes through FB makes a noise, he left it open.
It is hard but ultimately i think telling your ex that your partner is fat when they're carrying your child far outweighs curiosity. I'd have bounced off the walls.

:hugs:

What an idiot! sorry if i'm harsh but that is bang out of order! I'm disgusted by him, i would've knocked him out right there and then! Hunni i'm so sorry, don't forget you carrying a little life and being bigger comes with the process. You are gorgeous!!! Hugs xxx

Hi Ladies,

Poppy, just wanted to check in. I'm doing well little girl is head down and measuring at 4 lbs as of last week. I am feeling well not in pain gd is well under control and bh have picked up in the last few days. Thanks for asking about me. Hope that little Serenity has not turned breech again. How are you feeling? only a few more weeks are you all ready?

Babydream congrats on your little girl I know how hard it is to resist the clothes I bought so much when I was pg with. my first dd

MommyV so glad you and baby are doing well, also GD under control :hugs:
Just logged on for a while before packing up the kitchen, but in so much pain atm with my SPD and getting really bad BHs my own fault moved fridge freezer into lobby way whilst OH out 'wasnt heavy' me being inpatient, paying for it now tho :dohh:

Anyways keep us up to date lovely :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

MommyV so glad you and baby are doing well, also GD under control :hugs:
Just logged on for a while before packing up the kitchen, but in so much pain atm with my SPD and getting really bad BHs my own fault moved fridge freezer into lobby way whilst OH out 'wasnt heavy' me being inpatient, paying for it now tho :dohh:

Anyways keep us up to date lovely :hugs:

I should kick your butt Poppy.....you know better than that!!!!:growlmad:

dh left fb open and messgae popped up from his ex basically he was telling her how fat i got and that he keeps hinting for me to go to the gym and that we will both go to see her when 'iv got my body back'

ok i feel like shit and cant stop:cry: tis my own fault i suppose but dh hasnt made any comment to me i feel absolutely disgusting:cry:

OMG if my OH slagged me off like that to an ex id tell him to feck off back to her :growlmad: bang out of order and id say you read that message to make him feel like shit babyhopes :hugs::hugs:

i just rang him.and said that when he was typing the message i could clearly see what he wrote! and its been upsetting me all night.

i said i saw the words 'twice the size literally,LOL' and told him how hurt i was then i started crying and still am :cry:

he said i shpuldnt have been reading it!
i said thats no excuse thats the only biti saw and didnt want to read more.i said he was a fucking jerk and it doesnt matter if i see the message or not im pissed off with him!

he said he was sorry and that i know if i put on too much weight he would say! oh thanks! he meant twice the size since i got preg-well then why did he say since he got married. I told him if thats how he feels then maybe we should have some time apart if my fat ass is getting in the way :cry:

he kept saying sorry he loves me he will make it up to me!

i hung up :haha:

ok i had a go at him and i still feel like shit but glad i called him

Well done hun, he needed to know he can't talk about you like that.

Give him time to think about it and i'm sure everything will be fine :hugs:

Well done BH, he needed to know he was a jerk and you won't tolerate anything like this. You were still being nice to him compare to what i'd have done to my dh in this case lol Hope he makes it up to you. Don't be sad hunni, guys just wanna be cool sometimes specially towards an ex but that is not a really grown up thing. hugs xxx

Morning puppycat, how is the knitting going? xx

Hi Jenny i see you there lol Happy 22weeks xx

Poppy i hope the moving will go smoothly today, do not under any circumstances lift anything, you just watch and supervise lol (meaning nag lol) xx

Hello everyone else. I'm feeling my Bella moving more and more now but i'd like to feel more i don't like this anterior placenta thing blocking the joy. I have some pain both sides sometimes, is it the famous round ligament stuff??? xxxxx

Hey babydream :) your probably feeling the right amount of movement because i've just started to feel beby move more over this last week, if i lie on my back she moves like mad! And you probably are having round ligament :-( My back, hip and pelvic pain is so bad right now i couldn't even make it to work but im having physio on Monday. Midwife appoinment yesterday went well :)

Poppy good luck for the move today!!! xxx

Ooouch Jenny, those pains are not good hunni, i was in agony last night after my busy day. My legs my hips my back everything hurt :( It's not a constant thing for me though so i still didn't go to docs but if it get worse i might have to. although mw said to take paracetamol. I didn't need that yet as i just sit my butt down and put my feet up and it settles. It's just bad when it gets me when i'm out or in the car, but a few minutes and that's it. Hope physio helps on monday i'm sure they understand it at work. I only started baby moving on monday when i hit 20wk, it's still the bubbly feeling maybe one or two kicks so far but when i gently press on my tummy i can feel her lol So, have you found a name for your little girl???? xx

Oh and Jenny, glad mw appointment went well xx I found a facebook group for February mums, it's faaaasssstttt i can hardly follow it but great support and loads of people. I'll get a link for you if you are interested xx

Yeah send me the link Baby D sounds good :)

No name for my little princess yet, DH wants to pick the name which im fine with as long as it's a good name so waiting to see what he comes up with lol
When i feel baby move it's still like a bubbly feeling but a bit more intense and if i lie a way she doesn't like then i get a full on kick in the belly lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->