Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Awwwwwww what a woinderful video BD, little :cry: here :haha:

<--------- Soppy sod :haha: x

Damita, so so sorry I missed your post this morning :hugs: It really wasn't intentional, I got sidetracked by Lily needing feeding. I'm sending a truck load of dust for this cycle, and hugs to keep you going :hugs: x

Coralista, yes still on for tomorrow if you are :) x

Babyhopes, its the second number that's the main concern, and if its normally 110 then I doubt the B.P is anything sinister :hugs: although you sure its not the other way round? If you don't feel well you must ring labour ward and go in to be checked out ok? don't listen to them if they tell you they are busy and not to worry x

It has been a lucky thread for DD's getting what they wanted. I know I have one girl, but I so longed for another. DH longed for a girl of his own also, so we were made up! I'll keep spreading the gender dust here also :haha: :dust: and here's some labour dust for Popsy :dust: :haha: x

Thanks for labour dust :haha:
Never had problem with BP always 90/60 occasional 110/60 glad really mum suffered awful high BP

:wave::hi:everyone

I hope you all are doing well:hugs:

Damita, sorry the witch gotcha...:hugs: & :dust:
Jenny, hope your back gets to feeling better:hugs:
BD, I will have to watch your video when I get home, but so excited for your :pink: bundle of joy:hugs:
Tinl, Coral,MC,Hopes & Phoebe, hope you and your little ones are doing well.
Poppy, I just have to secretly laugh at Korben...he is a true boy:haha: Serenity will settle down once you move & destress. Sending:hugs: to you

Hiya:hi:Laura,PC,Caz,SB,BH & to all the DD's :hugs:

Oooooooooooooo he a boy alright ragging at binbags with clothes in them trying to throw them all over lounge pmsl

How you feeling lovely?

Hey DD's just a quick flypast before i pass out. Got a bloody rotten cold:cry: lol. Hope all is well with u all. BD beautiful video:cloud9::cloud9:. Just wanted to quickly say to Corally Rhys is Florence's :haha::haha::haha: its all been pre-arranged from ages ago. She is going to be his mini-cougar:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Damita big hugs hunny. I just want u to know that it does and can happen with pcos, old dinosaur Pheebs did it lol. Wishing u all the very best for this coming cycle. I can feel a few more BFP'S are on the horizon:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Will catch up with u all proper tomorrow. Big fat juicy hugs to each and everyone of u :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Aaaaaatchooooooooo:blush::haha::blush:
Nunnites xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

alright alright pheebs keep your air ron!!:haha: It's ok Keira wont be going near any boys until shes at least 21 anyway!:haha: hope you feel better soon, keep those cyber germies away though :rofl:

morning dong dongs!

I have to post this video of Keira, it made me laugh. Please excuse my cackling in the background! :rofl:
https://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x322/coral11680/th_100_0044-1.jpg

:haha: Coral, so funny :haha: Lily loves me blowing on her face also. Looking forward to seeing her today, what time is good? x

China, lovely to see you and see your doing ok! Your so lucky to have such a great scan piccy, its amazing! I can't help but go all :awww: when I see your little beanie :) x

Babyhopes, I am surprised they didn't see you yesterday. B.P can often be more raised when they first take it and lower again soon after but seeing as you have symptoms on high B.P I would have been happier knowing you were gonna be checked out. What was the plan? I think it needs rechecking sometime soon myself, I would have suggested taking a urine to your practice nurse and getting a B.P check with her. Perhaps if there is no plan you could ring your G.P and book this check, you don't need referring and it will put your mind at rest. If there is anything on the urine or your B.P is raised again she can liase with your midwife and speak on behalf of you. If no nurse just a G.P appointment will do x

Phoebe, hope you used your anti-bacterial gel before you came on the comp, don't want cyber germs!!!! :rofl: Awww poor thing, hope you got some a good sleep :hugs: looking forward to catching up with you, miss ya x

Ahhh Coral precious moments caught on camera :kiss: she looks like you. Happy Anniversary lovely x

Phoebe get well soon sweetie, think colds are going around atm :hugs:

Morning Tink and everyone.... :flower:

PK seen you for a few days on here, thinking about you and hope your ok :hugs::kiss::hugs:

MommyV where are you? wanna know how your going your not far behind me :kiss:

morning popsy, thanks can't believe its been 11years! :argh:
Good luck with the move hun, and don't over do it :hugs:

PK hope you are ok sweetie :hugs:

Be online by tomorrow night got broadband dongle :haha: not sure if this one has gone back breech :shrug: got a big round thing under my ribs and more limb movement down pelvic area, hiccups pulsing earlier top of my bump... hope she not wrong way now

Thank you poppy and coral :kiss: just been in more of a lurking mood. :sad1: it's been really hard but doing ok. Just trying to get through this. My wtf appt got moved up to today so hoping to have some answers and be able to plan our next steps. Praying the doc will be open and accept what we need to do ivf again financially. If not, will be feeling hopeless all over again :nope:

Otherwise I've loved all the videos and pictures lately. They make me smile. :hugs: and babyd, I'm ver happy for you having a little princess :cloud9:

Good luck for today PK fx'd something can be offered or agreed financially to commence IVF again :hugs::hugs:

:wave: all..

pk...:hugs::kiss: :friends: "same as what our poppy said!"got my FXd for you :hugs:

coral...ace vid,:awww: love the cackling from you too lol xx

asfm...quick post as im off to mi ma's, have a great day!! xxx

Thank you poppy and coral :kiss: just been in more of a lurking mood. :sad1: it's been really hard but doing ok. Just trying to get through this. My wtf appt got moved up to today so hoping to have some answers and be able to plan our next steps. Praying the doc will be open and accept what we need to do ivf again financially. If not, will be feeling hopeless all over again :nope:

Otherwise I've loved all the videos and pictures lately. They make me smile. :hugs: and babyd, I'm ver happy for you having a little princess :cloud9:

Hi Pk, been thinking about u also. I really hope this appt today goes well for u my lovely. Sending u lots of feel good vibes from Miss Florence and myself. Hugs xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the get well wishes girls. I hope everyone is ok. Good luck with the move Pops, dont go over doing it hunny, precious cargo on board:jo::jo:xxxxxx

Hehehe love ur video Corally, so sweet. She is the image of u hunny. Was doing so photo's myself today, until Flo decided she didnt want to keep her milk down:wacko::wacko: i was covered from head to toe:rofl::rofl::sick: I hope u and Tink have a lovely day today. Its lovely down here so i hope the sun is shining for u chicks xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->