Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

awww cute korben, I love when they are little and their hands grab at their face when they are hungry :awww:

You daft mare :haha:

Yeah Coral then they go scratch themself and scream lol.... korben was very Jaundice there and his eyes had all yellow in them, mw just told me to face him towards window in bouncer to get rid of it.

yeah he does look a bit jaundice, Keira was like that for a couple of days when she was about 3 or 4 days old. MW told me the same x

video from tunde is lost in cyber space..never recieved it, unless it just takes ages to come to me coz its a huge file :shrug:

my midwife appointment :hissy:

im measuring over 40 weeks on fh and im only 35weeks. iv had polyhydronioes at 28 weeks,fluid decreased to safe level 30weeks. she didnt seem to be worried but proceeded to tell me about pre term labour and risk as may still have poly.

my urine test was all the colours it shouldnt be.
iv been having period pains for 24hours and headaches,hands feet swollen and bp is 150/90 its usually 70/110

she siad need to go into AAC and get checked,she called them(obv telling her there jam packed) then got off phone took bp again said it was 70/110 and that i might have urine infection and told me i dont neeed to go in now.

okso i didnt want to go in but thats not the point.! :grr:

Awww Babyhopes your having a crap day :hugs:, you going in then? MW never checks my urine cos i always forget to take test in :dohh:

Awww Babyhopes your having a crap day :hugs:, you going in then? MW never checks my urine cos i always forget to take test in :dohh:

i called told me there too busy! and to call if my waters break or contractions 3min apart:dohh:

Aww BH, sorry you having a hard time hunni, hope all be okay, will be thinking of you xxxxx

ok Baby bella is stunning!! :cry: tissue alert!! and love bellas lullabye in the background! xxxxxxxxxx

Babyhopes, sorry you are having a bad day, hope it gets sorted xx

BD, my comp is playing up so the video kept freezing but still very cute :awww: is Bella her name for sure then? So pretty . I also think I saw girl bits :yipee: x

yeah i watched it loads lol I think now i figured out how to upload the original so it would be a better quality without my kswiss and stuff. Bella is her name and has been for years lol I'm kind of relieved i'm having a girl so no circumcision. It would be too heartbreaking. I still have a few years to prepare if i have a boy next lol

Feel better after seeing your bump pic Coral, thank you :hugs:

Aw Babyhopes, I might have a water infection too apparently, just waiting for the results. Hope you are ok honey. :hugs: Look after yourself and get checked out if you need to xxxx

Btw, I don't like the new site, everything takes aaaaaaaaagggggeeees now!

yeah BD I was relieved I was having a girl this time because dh would want the boy circumsized also. I t was horrible when I had Ryan done, I felt so guilty :cry:

Think this one gonna have friction burns on her head one she comes out cos of the amount of banging and rubbing she does against my left hip :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->