Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey sweeties :hi: I got to leave work early b/c ds needed to be picked up from school for feeling sick. :yipee: ......well, not for ds feeling sick but for getting out of work!!! He's not bad sick...just feels sick to his stomach. Anyway, man I am on vacation mode already!! It's just a short one and dh will still have to work on Sat and Sun I'm going to lead the music at my dad's church to help him out but still!! I'm so excited and I can't wait!! :happydance:

is it normal to have a smellyyy yellow/tan discharge 7 weeks postpartum? its a decent amount. and a yuckyy smell. is it just leftover stuff, i only stopped bleeding around 6 weeks and i know with af sometimes theres some yuck the day after-ish. is it that or is this like.. possible infection or something?? no fever.

edit* oh, and it isnt thick or itchy or any of that, its like ewcm but yellow/tan and i think i even saw pink today. and this may be irrelevant but OH and i tried to have sex a few days ago and it was superr painful to put anything in there, it reminded me of what it might be like to put a knife in there. but i figure thats just because things are different after having the baby, it felt like a "this doesnt fit" pain, rather than something to do with the discharge? dunno :dohh:

called midwife but waiting for them to call back

Hey ladies!

I had my physio appoinment today, she said my pelvis on the right side is unstable which is causing the back pain so i got some treatment and some exercise to do at home and go back in 2 weeks time. I will probably just have to deal with it until the baby comes so im going back to work tomorrow to see how i get on.

Hopes i dunno about the postpartum stuff yet but hope you get some answers and relief soon!

PK hugs for poorly ds but yay for mini vacation :) have fun sweetie you deserve it!

BabyD i hope your nightshifts go ok considering the pain you are in *hugs*

Babyhopes yay for losing the plug :) getting close!!!

Hi to CG, PC, Skweek, Tink, Poppy and all my othe DD's xxx

Oh poor hopes! Yikes! Yes, sex after giving birth defo changes...well I guess it could be different for everyone but it did for me. Took a while for things to feel "right" again. But it really shouldn't be that painful, so it's good that you called the midwife. I've had discharge like you're talking in terms of color after af, but not smelly. I think the color is still just from old blood...the sex could have triggered it. Still I think it's wise you called the midwife. They may want you to come in for a checkup. :hugs:

Hi Jenny :hi: I hope the physio helps sweetie. Unstable pelvis doesn't sound good at all!! :hugs:

Well I've just been out running errands...I went to have that bloodwork drawn at the lab for theimmunity testing... TWENTY-ONE vials of blood they took!!! Good grief it's a wonder I didn't get dizzy!!! I've been having loads of dizzy spells during the past week. Not sure what that's about. I was having them here and there while taking the hormones so at first I thought it's still just the hormones leaving my system, but they've been so bad, I've had to lie down for the rest of the evening. They're happening mostly at night and hit me out of nowhere. So bad dh has to hold me up and walk me to the sofa or bed or whatever. Nothing last night though, so maybe the trend is going away. :shrug:

hey girls :hi:

Ok here goes, I havn't taken notes so trying not to leave anyone out!

PK hope the dizziness eases off hunnie. Wow 21 vials that is a lot of blood!:hugs:

BH wow lost your plug sounds like baby wont stay until 40 weeks!?:shrug::happydance:

Hopes, I'm not sure but best to get checked out. For me sex was not painful really at all, was a bit uncomfy at first but I didn't wait the full 6 weeks dh was bugging me by about 2/3 weeks after:dohh: bad dh:haha:

bd what happened did you get checked in the end for uti>? :hugs:

caz sorry for af, hopefully you will conceive without the clomid now:hugs: I have my fingers crossed for you, it had to be your turn soon:hugs:

PC hope the tests go well with the doc:hugs:

Tink, how did the form filling go? Hopefully you get all the help you can for Lily:kiss: Oh and I ordered my jumperoo today. Mothercare had none in stock so ordered from amazon, its down to 71.49 at the mo, should be here tomorrow or Wed:happydance:

Hey china how are you and bump?:hugs:

Poppy hope you are chilling now, the unpacking can wait, :hugs:

Jenny, hope the back pain ease for you hun:hugs:

hmm hi all other ding dongs sorry if I missed anyone:hugs::kiss: xx

Hello, the little girl here brought Hand,Foot and Mouth disease home from nursery. It's some kind of virus. Do you think it's ok for me to be here??? Apparently it's more common amongst children but I don't know much about it. Xx

Just googled the ass off it hun and seems it's not that bad and very low, if any, risk to baby, more so just before birth xx

Very quiet in Ding Dong land...

Hope all okay xx

I managed to get the docs this morning, he thinks its the ligaments strecthing between my pelvis and sent me away with paracetamol. Oh whatever, i'll be okay, feck it!! I booked my flu jab for saturday morning, you think it's a good idea to have it?? I'm so tired of my night shifts and there will be no stop for a while, plenty of work came in and i have to do it i need every penny. Anyway, butternut squash soup is cooking and then i'm off for a nap before work again. Lots of love, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey BD,

I am debating on getting a flu shot. I have never had one, so I really don't see the point...just me thinking out loud. :hugs: to you, I hope the pain goes away & praying for a good night for you.

yeah it is quiet on here.

I had the flu jab with my first 2 pregnancies but not this time, was past the flu season by the time I could have it. x

Tink, I was just browsing the baby club section and there was a girl who's baby was just diagnosed with CF. I thought you might want to contact her for advice or support. Let me know if I'm being presumtuous! her SN is mum2be257 xx

I have the flu jab every year because I have Asthma but didn't have it while preggo with Laura - I was debating it and then she arrived early so it wasn't an issue!

talked to midwife yesterday she is having me come in asap. going in today at 3pm. its like..i get these globs here and there of icky smelly goo. it seriously smells like.. a dead animal! but only those globs. sorry definitely tmi! :haha: (who am i kidding, i posted a pic of my mucus plug a few months ago :rofl:) anyway im bleeding too now not a ton just with the globs mostly. im starting to think its just old stuff left in there because thats what it smells like.. OLD stuff ew! dont think midwife will say/do much but going in anyway.

i keep trying to read back and cant ever catch up but working on it!

hm in terms of flu shot, i was too scared to get one while pregnant for some reason. but def getting one now since mila cant.

did i see on fb tink is getting lilys lung results back today? praying for those two.

Hello DD's. Sorry I never managed the catch up post, things are a bit manic here :hugs: I do hope your all ok!

Coral, thanks for saying about the mummy with the CF baby. I have left her a message :) x

PK, I haven't had time to read back properly but I managed to skim through your posts and I'm soooooooo so pleased your able to go for it again. I'm glad you have something nice to look forward to at the weekend, should do you both a world of good x

Babydream, paracetamol? :growlmad: stoooooopid doc. :hugs: for being so sore and lots of work on x

Hopes, I'm glad your getting checked out, I had that with my first baby and had some up the foof treatment :haha: worked a treat, turned out to be infection and sex got good again x

I have a ton of stuff to run off and do so I'll have to stop with the replys there for now, but I was a GOSH today for Lily's results. They are pretty good, but could be better. At this stage her lung function should be more or less perfect before any damage has had a chance to occur, but there are some small signs of deterioration already which wasn't the greatest news but its only minor. She has put on weight again which is a relief, and she will be on a course of new meds for 2 weeks to clear a little infection she seems to be festering. The exciting bit is that they want me to start slowly weaning her so Lily had a little baby rice this evening :) awwwww x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->