Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

hey girls, :hi:

Tink, I don't mind do you want to come here again? Let me know sweetie. :hugs:Sorry you are down, lets try to have a laugh tomorrow if you do want to come! I have the jumperoo now, so the babies can take turns!:happydance:

Poppy, not long now, try to rest as much as poss, although its so hard with a toddler too. :hugs:

Babyhopes wow you're cooking a biggun :shock::haha:

PC what day do you normally O? mmmm bread and butter pudding sounds yummy!

babyd bought anymore pink yet? have you been checking ebay?:happydance:

I've been a CD15-16 ov'er for as long as I have been checking but last cycle I ov'd CD13 and had a 25day cycle (12 day LP :( ) I haven't a clue anymore!

saw midwife yesterday she took swabs and looked at some cm slides under microscope and didnt see anything. that was to rule out things like yeast i guess. she said she thinks i have so tissue fragments still trying to be passed from the birth hence the gross oldd smell. since there is still blood and what not she thinks my body is going to be able to eliminate it naturally. gotta go back if it doesnt stop soon though since its been 7.5 weeks already since the birth. does anything go right geez!?

oh and i think mila has mild cradle cap, like her head has been looking dry. of course i dont know how to treat that lol.

:hugs:

Cradle cap will be like yellow scales on her scalp, if so just use something like baby oil, olive oil etc, let is soak in and use a soft baby brush to dislodge it a bit. Laura had it and it just went after a few months, it's nothing really to worry about xx

What PC said, didnt take long to get rid of korben's with Olive Oil.

I was gonna say the same thing about olive oil or baby oil. :flower: also you can avoid washing her head with a soap or shampoo too often. I would say once a week should be plenty. :hugs:

Dh is watching ninja assassin AGAIN. :brat: I hate movies like that. It creeps me out all the violence and gore. Blah. He loves it of course. Men. Pfft. 2 more work days until I get to relax with dh. Counting down the hours!!! I hope it won't be cold while we're there. It's supposed to be cold here the next 2 days. :cold:

Morning, feeling shite here. Sore arm from flu jab and feeling hot n cold - might just be a reaction I guess but gonna stay in the warm and drink tea all day I think! Lots of crap to sort out as usually, house a hell hole, 101 jobs on my to do list. Gonna do everything off the list that I can do on my big fat bottom. Sorry for letting you down Coralista x

no probs Tink, I should be sorting out my hell hole anyway! :haha: see you soon x

Back from consultant, was booked in for membrane sweep on 3rd November, but they no appointments so now booked in next week on 27th October so not sure if he sweep me then :shrug: im guessing he'll try what other reason for going up after just having an appointment today.

grrrrrrr no motivation or energy :haha: anyone wanna come over and sort my life and house out? :haha: acccccccchooooooooo! also zzzz

PK, I hate my DH's choice in films most of the time also. He drives me crazy hogging the remote. I don't bother watching TV much these days.

PK n PC any sign of O today? x

Where is everybody?

ahhh lol there you are Popsy :haha: I would have thought he could try and sweep ya, but I guess the earlier they do it, the less likely you'll be ready. Although you had Korben a little early right? x

I'll be 37+3 next week, was 38 with korben. If it dont work i'll ask him to fit me in another day the following week, but obviously carnt the Thurseday... we will see :happydance:

hmmm so it might just work then :) FX, although you sure you'll be ready? got that bouncy chair etc? :haha: awwwww how's little Korben, did you say its this weekend your putting him in his own room? x

Im not ready but had enough of lack of sleep, spd getting worse and theses cervix pains so fx'd it works, will be DTD too that day OH home for weekend :haha: Yes korben in his room Friday 'scary' lol

How you feeling sweetie? :hugs:

I'm feeling shitty :haha: flu type symptoms, think I'm just tired and I had a flu jab last night. Emotionally I'm just drained I think. A little sad and unmotivated. Would love to get out a do more but I'm just too tired and every time I do go out I end up with a back log of meds, physio, and normal baby stuff to do when I get back and play catch up for the rest of the day. Its just easier staying in doing nothing, but its depressing. Oh well ....

Aww one more night then Pops, try and get an early one in case he has trouble settling! How have you decorated his room? Think we need new house piccys here! x

You sound like your trying to do everything yourself and heading for a burnout, your gonna have to try deligate jobs to others and try taking some time out for yourself sweetie :kiss:

Decorating one wall in Disney Cars and his bedding, he loves Cars so may help with settling him. HOPE :haha:

Ooohh i see some life here! Helloooo :)

Popsy, lets hope the sweep will work i can't wait to see little Serenity. Good luck with putting Korben into his own room, he'll need time to get use to it but i'm sure he'll love his cars xx

Tink, you poor thing, try to relax hunni, you can only do as much as you can, don't push yourself, you have enough on your plate anyway. Let others help. I read your post on fb, i agree on asking children to do chores. You scared me a bit with you not feeling well after your flu jab...I'm having mine on saturday morning and i cannot afford to feel ill as i have 8night shifts in a row from sunday! Nooo way i can skip any of it. Does it contain the swine flu jab too?? I'm feeling a bit run down anyway, snuffly and sneezing. Been taking paracetamol and drinking tea with lemon and honey. xx

PK, have a lovely time in Disneyland, sooooo envious! Take some piccies. I hate movies my dh watches! Always action or western and he puts it really loud and the gunfire sounds make me go absolutely mental they're the loudest part. I'm gonna hit him on the head with the remote once. But he knows it's too much when i look at him a certain way! lol xx

PC, yeah, what's up with ov??

Hopes, i agree on olive oil, it's really good. Also if you have a used soft toothbrush, you can gently get the flakes off Mila's scalp in the bath. xx

Hello everyone else, CG, coral, jenny, BH, Caz, Damita and all, sorry xxxx

Well, i've booked my antenatal classes for 12th january to 9th Feb. 5 session on thursdays weekly. And the hospital tour for 21st Dec. I'd love to go to the babyshow next weekend in london but i'll be working soooo much i'm not sure if i'll have the energy. My car needs a service, catfood to be picked up and i need to get some kind of long but light coat as i freeze my arse off in the wind. I can't wear my very thick winter coat yet but i did get my furry boots out yesterday and put the heating on. I made a list what we need to get for my little girl, it is bloody long lol I'm scared to show it to dh in case he gets a heartattach. I'll see what i can get from other people and buy the rest preloved, only buy new stuff if really necessary. Defo want a new buggy though and i think we decided on the oyster in grape colour, gorgeous! But i want to check it out at the babyshow. And of course mattress for the crib and such etc... Ok i'm going blah blah too much now, i just got excited that there were some people here now hahaha. I cannot keep up with the Due in Feb fb group, too fast! lol I prefer it here with my favourite DDs xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->