Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

your welcome Tink, I thought she would really value info and advice from a fellow mum:hugs:

Glad Lily's lung tests results were pretty good. And :yipee: for baby rice!! I think she might do even better once on baby food? But I'm no expert:haha:

Hopes glad you are seeing the doc, sounds like you may have a little infection festering:hugs:

I never had the flu shot either but I thought it'd be good cause I wouldn't want to be very sick with it with a huge belly in the middle of winter. I don't know...I think I got a cold now anyway, sneezing and runny nose :(

Tink, I'm glad Lily's results are 'good enough' xx

Hi to everyone, I'm about to leave for work but I don't want to, booohooo! I'm finding it too hard not seeing dh for days. I have to leave before he gets home, we might pass each other on the motorway but that's it. I can't wait for Friday when I might have a couple of nights off. xxxxx

Glad the apppointment went well Tink :)

I had the flu jab last Thursday BabyD was fine and i had no side effects xx

Evening :flower:

Tink so glad to hear Lily's results were good :hugs: how you feeling inyourself anyways?

I didnt get the flu jab with korben or this one, with what id read it hasnt/had been tested on pregnant women at the time so wasnt something i was gonna risk tbh :shrug:

Everyone else ok???

Been MW today baby S is dropping now and at the brim, but korben didnt engage till labour started so not getting excited. Urine came back with ++ today but told her id ate mints before bed so probz why, but didnt stop her taking blood off me for testing :growlmad: Too late in the day for all that now pfft.

What does that mean poppy?? ++ in your urine?? Positive for keytones or infection or what? I'm confused :wacko: :hugs:

Hi china :kiss:

Coral, how you doing hunni? :hugs:

Babyd, I've never gotten a flu shot, not even once, so Im sure I won't start when I'm preggo. I think it's ok to get it tho :shrug::hugs:

Tink, I'm relieved to hear Lilyanne's tests came back "okay." I hope she keeps getting better tho. And yay :happydance: for a new milestone with the baby rice!! :kiss:

Nothing new to report here. Dd2 had a chorus concert tonight. It was very good. All the kiddos have a dentist appt tomorrow for a cleaning. :dohh:

Sugar in my urine, but told them it will be the mints im eating all the time for heartburn :haha:

My dad is Diabetic but i know im not, they should of done the test when i was 28wks but didnt so bit late in pregnancy now for tests :wacko: blood results come back today but waste of time.

Anyways hows everyone its quiet?? :hugs:

Oh ok. I was wondering if it was about diabetes...that's why I asked about the keytones (I don't know if I'm spelling that right). Yeah, defo late for testing and such. :wacko: I doubt changing your diet now would make a difference unless it was really bad. My mama has diabetes too...she got it during her 8th pg and it didn't go away afterwards. I hope I don't get it. That would suck. I hope your test results come back ok tho sweetie. :hugs:

It has been strangely quiet here. I'm SOOOOOOOOO tired. Can't wait for the weekend. Want to sleep in SO bad. I think my ov is going to be delayed. No sign of it and opk still v v neg.

It IS quiet here?!

Heya Popsy, you all settled in ok now? I know it sounds a bit too late but if you do have GD the baby will need to be checked after birth for blood sugars in case they drop to low etc. Do you have everything ready now? I can't beleive how soon she's gonna be here!!! :happydance: x

Babydream, I didn't have the flu jab when preggo, but I ended up with Pneumonia! not fun especially when every time you caugh you pee yourself. x

Coral :wave: do you wanna visit this week? x

PK, I'm zzzzzzzzzzz with ya :haha: x

Thank you China and Jenny :hugs: x

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I just wanna go sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz x

Nearly ready :dohh: Got bouncer and few bits to buy yet, putting korben in his own room over the weekend so should be fun lol. Got consultant tomorrow so asking if she'll give me a sweep in 2wks fx'd she will. Try get some sleep sweetie :hugs:

Nearly finished cardi Pops - promise - been pretty busy and starting to worry how close you are :dohh:

BD before I send you a bread and butter pud recipe, you are Tunde right? :dohh: I can't remember :(

Nearly finished cardi Pops - promise - been pretty busy and starting to worry how close you are :dohh:

BD before I send you a bread and butter pud recipe, you are Tunde right? :dohh: I can't remember :(

Haha, yes, that's me! :haha:

I got a few zzzzzzzzzzzzz's, now to tidy up a bit. Feeling a bit down these days, need some Ding Dong banter I think, talking of banter, think we need our MC back!!! miss you girly :hugs: x

Awww Tink you got a lot to deal with and i think us mummys forget about ourself too busy thinking of everyone else, need a pamper day :hugs::hugs:

Just POAS OPK and nothing, stark white... pffffffffffffffffffff CD13 here and nothing. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->