Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

BD if your feeling rundown already cant you delay your jab till your shifts are over?? With my 1st think it was only the pram that i bought new everything else was given apart from some clothes i wanted to buy, steriliser & bottles. Ebay great cos some items never got used or only a few times so good bargains on there :thumbup:

Oooooh a few pages to catch up on! :D

BD the Oyster is fab, glad you settled on that one. We've just put ours away ready for number 2.

Pops i'm really gonna have to wiggle on with your cardi!

Tink i'm sorry you're having a hard time, i think the sudden change in temp is a big part of it. All i've done is feckin sneeze and sniff. Not amused.

I'm just about to POAS OPK but no ov pain so i don't expect a line. Yesterday was stark white but still BD'd last night with softcup and preseed after, plus legs up ;)

Out with church tonight, yay, finally get time to sit on my butt and let someone else cook for me!

Really quick ladies,
Been busy at work, but have been lurking, will post later tho :hugs:

For the last two days when I go to the restroom and wipe I have a blob of I am assuming its CM. Is this normal?? Kinda looks like snot(not trying to be gross or anything)

I always got either wateryor globs of cm early on CG more watery now, so think its normal :hugs:

I'll try to call them poppy and ask if i should delay the jab. Meanwhile i'll keep taking paracetamol and drink my tea, hopefully i'll get better by then.

PC, loads of babydust to you sweetie, keep b'ding and have fun at church tonight. x

CG, i think it's normal but if you worried you can always call the mw and ask. I've been having some white creamy discharge for a few days and hope that's ok xx

Well there's a faint line on OPK so maybe something starting but meh. Took a pic but i'm on my phone so can't post it anyway.

Laura up from her nap now and convieniently Gareth out playing squash. I'm coming back as a man i swear

Im coming back as a bird so i can shit on all the peeps that i dont like :haha:

Back from consultant, was booked in for membrane sweep on 3rd November, but they no appointments so now booked in next week on 27th October so not sure if he sweep me then :shrug: im guessing he'll try what other reason for going up after just having an appointment today.

hey u said no cheating :grr::haha:
i dont get sweep until 40+2

:haha: only trying to time it cos of the blood thinner injections and if i want or need an epidural, but depends if it works :wacko:

Hello Lovelies xxxxxxxx
:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:
Hope all is well with u chicks, have missed my bnb time, will get on back on here properly asap. Love to u all and ur families xxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hey girlies :hi:

Poppy wow possible sweep in a week:happydance: so excited to see what little Serenity will look like. I wonder if she will look like Korben? :awww: bet shes a beauty x

Tink, :hug: I can come over to you next time if its easier then you can stay caught up with Lily's meds etc, I don't mind? Call for a chat if you need to:hugs:

Babyd, I think you are doing the right thing getting the flu jab. I got the flu when I was pregnant with Keira and it was awlful I felt like I'd been hit by a truck. :( The times I did get the jab I was flu free all winter. I was thinking of going to the babyshow in London but not sure I fancy the long train ride. My friend who's preggo wants to go.

Keira had her second set of jabs on Wed, its always horrible taking them for that but she seemed ok after a min or two. Although last night she was up and down a lot so don't know if it wasa related:shrug: just when I was going to give her some calpol she fell back to sleep and slept til 8am:haha:

Hey China, PC, BH, Phoebe and all other ding dongs, hope you are all well:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss: xx

Hey girlirs :hi:

Poppy wow possible sweep in a week:happydance: so excited to see what little Serenity will look like. I wonder if she will look like Korben? :awww: bet shes a beauty x

Tink, :hug: I can come over to you next time if its easier then you can stay caught up with Lily's meds etc, I don't mind? Call for a chat if you need to:hugs:

Babyd, I think you are doing the right thing getting the flu jab. I got the flu when I was pregnant with Keira and it was awlful I felt like I'd been hit by a truck. :( The times I did get the jab I was flu free all winter. I was thinking of going to the babyshow in London but not sure I fancy the long train ride. My friend who's preggo wants to go.

Keira had her second set of jabs on Wed, its always horrible taking them for that but she seemed ok after a min or two. Although last night she was up and down a lot so don't know if it wasa related:shrug: just when I was going to give her some calpol she fell back to sleep and slept til 8am:haha:

Hey China, PC, BH, Phoebe and all other ding dongs, hope you are all well:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss: xx

Hello ladies! Missin u girls! Poppy, did I see a sweep in a week? Wow

Evening Ladies :flower:

Yeah possible week if it works then see what she looks like, will start guessing her weight if it works nx week :happydance: getting nervous now, my sister rang me today saying she had a dream i had her on a Thurseday and bled to death :cry: basically wish she hadnt said anything cos i bled n lost 600mls after korben, i know its not massive but scared of bleeding again :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->