Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hi Tink,:howdy::howdy: thanks for missing moi lol. Hope all is well with u and lilypie. I just rang u to ask some advice. Florence has been doing really well of late. but has started to drop a bottle a day. its kinda freaking me out a bit. She was on 5x 8oz, but is now on 4. She was 15lb 9oz at last weigh in a week ago, and although has dropped that last bottle she has still STTN. But it was 14 hours between feeds. I spoke to my mum earlier and she thinks its maybe time to try weaning. What do u think??:shrug: I saw ur gorgeous piccy on Faceache of Lily with the puree carrots :awww::awww:. Oh and as for me i have got that dreaded colposcopy app this evening. shitabrick.com:cry::wacko: Well apologies for very selfish post, hope all is well with u and family xxxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hey Phoebles, hope all goes well with your appt. I would be decorating my pants too!

So fecked off with DH. Did a few hours of parcel delivery, came home to cooked sausage casserole now falling asleep on sofa. Somebody stop me strangling him in his sleep.

:haha::haha::haha: at decorating pants PC, seriously feeling bloody sick now, still have an hour to go boo hoo xxx

Just go ahead and strangle him, thats what i'd do. My oh did that the other evening, was soooooooooooo pissed off with him. His excuse, poor lamb was tired. Try being with a baby 24/7 :gun::grr: at least he gets tea breaks and a clocking out time. I'm on duty all day and all night T**T!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Just strangle him PC :haha:

Phoebe my Rhys was a hungry baby and was on solids by 4mths starting with rice etc, lovely to see you :hugs:

Yep, he slept all night too. Lazy git! Wish i could feckin sleep. Got Asda coming between 5 and 7 and a house inspection tomoorow afternoon so could really do with a hand. Ass bag.

single handed typing now lol.......
hi all dd's hope alls well with gorgeous ladies xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hmmmmmm i keep hearing about this sleep effigy, wonder what it is like ???:shrug::shrug: even tho flo sttn i still cant:dohh:

Hey Popples lovely to see u too hunny. Sorry to hear about ur DS. i hope ur trying to keep yer pecker up lovely. Gonna have to go again Flo has just yacked all over my clothes. Was ready to leave and all FFS!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies :hi:
just a quicky as I'm soo tired at the moment. Keira decided she didn't want to go back to sleep after her 3,30am feed :dohh: so at 5 I gave up and went downstairs. Had to leave the house by 6.15 anyway to catch the train to London to get Keira's US passport. God what a trek. Wasn't too bad but I'm exhausted now. Talking of bloody men dh is upstairs :sleep: now!:growlmad: I would love to and even though Keira is asleep Chloe is out with her friends so don't feel comfortable sleeping.

Phoebe good luck with the docs and the colonoscopy (sp) DH has had one in the past doesn't sound too pleasant:hugs: As far as weaning I'm sure Flo is ready. I'm terrible Keira has been on solids for about a month now!:dohh: she has had rice cereal, apples, pears, carrots.

PC :rofl: at strangling dh :haha:

Pops, sorry about wade, that must be heart breaking and terrible timing with the baby coming:(:hugs: hopefully that sweep will get things moving! x

Tink, kids driving you mad:haha: I know mine are although Ryan is at my Mums today, from tomorrow til sunday I'll be pulling my hair out! :haha: x

Hello ladies,

Poppy, i'm worried about you too hunni, make sure they keep checking you, hope all be ok xx

PC, good luck with this cycle, you better wait with strangling OH you need him right now lol x

Hey Phoebe, nice to see you hunni, hope all okay and your app went well, not very nice xx

SB, glad to hear you had a nice honeymoon, fx for that bfp any day or AF asap if that's the case x

Tink, sorry Lily is messed up with the night feeds, hope it's temporary. I don't envy you having half term, must be exhausting. xx

Hi everyone, hope all doing ok xxxxx

I'm tired of work but still alive. My arse hurts like hell, going back to gp tomorrow cause it's getting worse. Also, i've been having some stabbing/squeezing pain on left side of my chest. Lasts only for a second but happens every 5-10mins. I booked gp for tomorrow i hope it's nothing serious but have plenty of family member with heart condition and better check it out. I went shopping today...Bought the Angelcare Movement monitor for half price in argos £29.99, i really wanted that, i'm paranoid about sids. I bought a preloved M&P Baby swing for £20. I got a huge U-shaped pregnancy pillow i really wanted from a mum i work for. She gave it to me for free, bless her, she's very nice. Got a moses basket with stand and microwave sterilizer from a lady from my local freecycle website and she's got other stuff to get together and she'd give me a call. Car seat on the way from another friend. All getting excited,eeeeeeek. Sorry for going on and on...I'll shut up now xxxxxxx

Geeez BD you got some bargains well done you :thumbup: fx'd everything is ok with your health sweetie dont need that especially whilst preggo :hugs:

Coral i bet your knackered being up this long, give Keira to dh and have an hour :kiss:

All fine this end, visiting wade friday :happydance: its only 30 minutes to allow ,me to give him clothes, but excited. Lets hope i dont go into labour whilst there after my sweep :haha:

sorry quick selfish post as Mckenzie is hanging on my leg been really clingy since coming bk from honeymoon bless him also think he is coming down with something.

Anyway AF has arrived :-( really light at moment but hopefully will be over and done with quickly :-(

:wave::hi:everyone

I have been lurking a lot. Just been really busy with work and school. But I do want to say...........

Poppy, my heart goes out to you hun. We all hate to see our kids suffer and not be able to help them regardless of their age. But I am praying he won't have to serve the full 13 months and I also pray for his safety. You be strong and sending major :hug: your way.

MC, my heart goes out to you as well. I know all about domestic abuse(not with me, but my brother) Just wrap your loving arms around your sister & be her support team.(I know you will) Praying for you and your sister.

Tink, you got a lot going on...bless you my friend. I hope the solids will keep miss Lilly full:thumbup: Your a stong woman, and I tip my:howdy:to you.

SB, so glad you had a wonderful wedding and a great honeymoon. Sorry the :witch: got you, but sending you some :dust: for the next cycle

Coral, Phoebe,Hopes & Lew, I hope you ladies and your princesses are doing well.

BD, nice bump:thumbup: ( I think your small):blush:

BabyHopes congrats on your full term bump!!

Hiya:hi:Puppy,Caz,Regal,Laurah and all the DD's

Asfm, just busy with work and school and I am so tired, but I keep on going. I have onther U/S for Monday, so excited about that. Well, I have to get back to studing, I have a midterm tonight.

TTFN
China

CG try rest as much as you can sweetie need to look after yourself :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Im getting so pissed off now having another migraine attack atm and flashing zig zags in my vision.. how many do i need to have now :cry:

SB sorry the witch got you lovely xxx

Hello DD's

BabyHopes and Poppy yay for being full term :happydance: but Poppy sorry too hear about your DS :cry: and your ill health recently, rest up and don't hesitate to seek medical help!

MC terrible news about your sister i hope she eventually gets to a place where she realises she is worth more than that but until then i know you will be a get support to her :hugs:

BD sorry to hear about your chest discomfort, should you really be going to work? Take it easy hun :hugs: Sounds like you got some great baby bargains :thumbup:

Tink cute pics of Lilypie on fb and I hope she is tolerating the solids well :) good luck for DS bday celebrations and the rest of half term!

Coral wow you've had a busy day! Go get some well deserved :sleep:

SB sorry for the bfn then the witch however now that all the wedding stress is over nothing stopping you getting that bfp this cycle, good luck sweetie!

Phoebe poor you having to go for a colonoscopy :argh: Hope it all went textbook

Hopes love the pics of Mila in her lamb costume at the zoo. . . too cute :thumbup:

PC men can be so precious sometimes and it is so infuriating i can totally sympathise with you at times, grrr!

CG yay for ultrasound soon, will you be able to find out the gender? :cloud9:

Caz, Regal, Laura and any other DD's i have missed :hi: my mind is totally blank now!

Afm I have been lurking recently in between work and other day to day tasks that just seem take so much more energy these days lol
I finally have my finishing date for my maternity leave :) I will be taking 2 weeks annual leave from the 30th Jan then my actual maternity leave will start the week of 13th Feb (the week of my due date) :happydance: I won't return to work until about the start of December. . . bliss!
xxx

Great news about mat leave Jen you'll be relieved when its here :happydance: not long off V-Day lovely :hugs:

omfg sat here in so much pain in my bum, she pushing down but in my flaming bottom :cry: any of you new mums get that? arghhh swear she gonna pop that sack doing that :dohh:

morning all :wave: well firstly thankyou for your kind words in regards to my sister, especially china...your post made me emotional :cry: so thanx :hugs::kiss:
and secondly........ POPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss::hugs::friends: you are my outlet for ranting so thanx for the offer of an inbox :haha: :kiss: whats all this about wade?? did i miss something?? :dohh: do i remember he was going to court for hitting some dick?? i take it it didnt go well(slap me if i got this all arse about face!):shrug: i need to be around more! you give me support and i missed giving you my support so...im sorry for that and sending you big big and BIGGER :hugs::kiss: that pressure in your bum your feeling...i got that towards the very end...made me want to try to poop alot! its not nice especially with piles already! :dohh: hows the migranes? sweep tomorrow??:kiss:

babydream!...wow..bargains...well done you i cant wait to meet my Bella niece!!! :yipee: excited muchly here!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: hope your bum not too bad today missis! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :kiss::hugs::friends: xxxxxxxxx <3

:hugs: for AF sleeping :hugs:

hello:wave: tink,coral,phoebe,babyhopes(ACE BUMP BY THE WAY!!!!):happydance:damita,PC,and all other DD's hope you are all well! things ok here...just ticking over nicely...Rhys is almost sleeping through...good baby, he feeds at 10pm then wakes for early breakfast at 5-6am then straight back off until Connor wakes us again at 7-8am...if Connor was in his own room i reckon Rhys would be asleep until 9 at least ...never mind..we almost cracked it(for now)oooo cant wait until teething starts :growlmad: thats when it all went tits :holly: up with connors sleeping routine :dohh: ok :coffee: time kids kicking off again......cabbage goes to gag connor(thanx for that advice tink :rofl: )and shove a bottle in Rhys's eye....:dohh::haha: i mean mouth of course hahahahahahhaha these boys drive me nuts! :wacko:

:rofl: MC you do make me larrrff:haha: glad Rhys is being good for you :awww:

babyd, def get checked at the docs hunnie:hugs: also great bargains you have :thumbup: xx

Poppy, you too are you sure they are just migrains? maybe give the MW a call? you don't have any sweeling do you>?:hugs:

Hi China, glad you are well, we need a bump pic from you!:happydance:

Jenny, great news now you can start counting down til you're maternity leave:happydance:

Pheebs hope all went ok last night night at the hospital:hugs::kiss:

afm, feel a bit more human today:wacko:. I think the house is coming down with colds now including Keira aaccchhhhooooo! I'm ok but sure it wont be long til I get it. Keira was so unsettled last night, she was screaming. I'm not sure if it was an upset tummy or over tired or both! anyway she settled finally but slept in bed with me all night, I was too tired to attempt to put her to bed I needed sleep!!:haha: xxx

Morning!

i woke up having contractions last night.they werent anything like the stupid contractions i had before they were def braxton hicks.
they really hurt it travelled all up my sides as well.lost bit ore plug as well.

i completely freaked out :argh: i didnt relise how scared i was until i felt them last night.im not ready yet! :cry: i need at least two more weeks!

ooo BH this may be the start of it. drink plenty of water and rest true labour will start anyway. dont worry it will be fine :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->