Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

MC ya bloody nutter :rofl: and thanks im hanging in there see Wade friday :hugs: yes hopefully sweep tomorrow if he got long fingers and canr each it pmsl

Coral its got to be done if your tired putting them in with you i did :haha: also only finger swelling just gonna put up with headaches now, maybe im not drinking enough idk :shrug: but im ok x

Babyhopes scary isnt it when your sitting waiting you be fine lovely :kiss:

:wave: I'm still alive - just not been around been very depressed.. but thought I would update you on my scan - it went well my right side is ovulating this time, so fingers crossed :)

Good luck Damita praying for you and hope your feeling ok :hugs::kiss:

Have I done something to offend you all?

Not one of you answers or comments on any of my posts anymore?

Hey Laurah :)
No you've not done anything hun not that im aware of anyway, i've not been around much for a while just been lurking.
R u ok? Ur in the 3rd tri now. . . yay! xx

the midwife appt----well where do i start! :hissy: there talking more scans and induction now :wacko:

Hey Laurah :)
No you've not done anything hun not that im aware of anyway, i've not been around much for a while just been lurking.
R u ok? Ur in the 3rd tri now. . . yay! xx

Thanks Jenny

Its just that every time I come on here recently and post a question or just an update, no one responds at all and I thought I must have done something wrong!

At least you are still talking to me! :)

How are you doing?

xx

Ahh Laura sorry i not noticed either and if ive missed a post of yours im sorry, my head been elsewhere lately :hugs::kiss: How are you??

BH why what mw said?

Ahh Laura sorry i not noticed either and if ive missed a post of yours im sorry, my head been elsewhere lately :hugs::kiss: How are you??

BH why what mw said?

Thanks Poppy.

No need to apologies though, I am guessing you are probably at the end of your tether now and just counting down the days until :baby: arrvies and you are de-bumped!!! :haha:

x

pmsl de-dumped is a good word :haha: your just entering 3rd tri god help ya :rofl:

went to my normal mw appt(yet a different mw)

measured my baby felt baby and i saw she put on my notes FREE??? no engaged or anything huh?!

anyway i measuring 43cm.had scan last week baby est 8lb 4oz.!
she felt my tummy and said when are they inducing u.i said they arent.she looked very puzzled!:wacko:
She called up hosp to request another scan and consultant appt.she feels they should induce me asap as the baby and fluid feels so big shes worried if she doesnt call hosp it counld result in csection as the baby might not fit into pelvis properly!

argh why cant i have some consistantcey!:hissy:

Well at least if you get referred and they induce you'll get a natural birth sweetie, better than a section :thumbup:

Well at least if you get referred and they induce you'll get a natural birth sweetie, better than a section :thumbup:

i know.but the consultant last week never mentioned induction until 40+ wks.why would he change his mind now :(

pmsl de-dumped is a good word :haha: your just entering 3rd tri god help ya :rofl:

:haha:

I know! my Second tri has been horrid so God only knows what 3rd one is going to be like!!

He feels big enough now (judging by his kicks) to totally kick my ass once he carries on growing and moving more!! :haha:

xx

i know.but the consultant last week never mentioned induction until 40+ wks.why would he change his mind now :(

Try not to worry too much Babyhopes, every MW & Doc I have seen have all had totally different opinions on my pregnancy.

Like Popps said, induction would be better than a C Section :flower:

xx

I know! my Second tri has been horrid so God only knows what 3rd one is going to be like!!

He feels big enough now (judging by his kicks) to totally kick my ass once he carries on growing and moving more!! :haha:

xx

i remember 27weeks feeling big and just when u think baby cant get anybigger! it does:haha:

xx

i remember 27weeks feeling big and just when u think baby cant get anybigger! it does:haha:

God help me then!! :wacko: ha ha!

xx

Well here's my full-term bump, guess one more then i should be done :happydance:

Attachments

• photo0069.jpg
    photo0069.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
sorry Laura, I didn't mean to leave you out. Sometimes when the board moves fast people get missed, my posts do too sometimes, on one is doing it on purpose. :hugs: How are you feeling your bump is getting bigger:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->