Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

full term bump
https://img84.imageshack.us/img84/571/dscn1916t.jpg
https://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5869/dscn1920s.jpg

Woah Babyhopes! 37 weeks!! :thumbup:

Hey all! :hi:

Check out my avatar pic, 27 weeks and 3 days! Its flying by now although I am not havnig an easy ride of it still.

I now have a constant feeling of tiredness/nausea and aching in my back although my hip has eased off slightly. I am just shattered with zero energy all the time.

Just realised I have gone down to double figures to go!! Argh! :)
xx

no im HUGE the pics look like im smaller than what i am

poppy-im scared but soooo excited as im getting very fed up now x

Babyhopes your watermelon post made me laugh! :haha:

Pops have you had your BP checked recently?

Tink go back to sleep if poss, poor Lilypie x

Well i have a house inspection Weds and then a friend staying with her little girl Thurs so i'll be tidying odds and ends for the next few days. Got my smear Weds too and a candle party in the eve. Busy busy

PC yes had BP done last week 110/72 consultant ask me to go get it checked weekly with mw as its always been 90/60 but its normal so dont see point now that im at hossy on Thurseday... had white cells in urine waiting for results too.

Just want her out now tbh

Poppy :hugs: words escape me :hugs:

Tink, Phoebles :wave:

Look what I got ;) CD 17.... :coffee:

Attachments

• IMAG1005.jpg
    IMAG1005.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1
Nice bumpage BH, and congratulations on ur baby watermelon hehehe not long now chick x:happydance:

oh know Poppy hope you are ok

Hey everyone how r u all??

Still confused no sign of AF yet, feeling really sick been like it all day and getting cramps AF nearly a week late :-( will c wot happens over the next couple of days if don't arrive will test again and prob go see nurse

Im ok just really missing Wade :cry:

Not long out of hossy been really ill today and headaches, tested me for Preclampsia cos protein and something else in water thought they was going to induce tonight, but came back fine, they keeping eye on me now i got UTI. Just had really bad day

Dont feel like i have one PC :shrug: fx'd sweep works if he gives me one this week. Feels strange him not here, i know he's 18 but he was my baby for all those years before korben, gonna miss him once his sister here and especially Christmas.

Gonna try get some sleep been a long hard day, night sweetie x

Hi Ladies! Missed ya much.

Poppy just wanted to stop in and let you know I'm sending prayers your way. Praying you and LO will be safe, sound and healthy.

Hey DD's

Popsy, that's what was worrying me ... glad you got checked out. I still have a hunch about the pre-enclampsia, I want you to make sure they keep check on you ok? Try and get some rest honey, I'm so sorry about Wade ... :cry: of course he's your baby, they don't stop being your babies :hugs: x

Sleeping bubs, might just be the wedding and stuff delaying AF, I always used to get that when big stuff in my life was going on! I'm still keeping my FX it might be a BFP brewing but If its not, hopefully af will come some you know and can get started on a new cycle x

Phoebe, miss you x

Regal, your missed here also! Lovely to see you pop by x

Babyhopes, congrats on your full term bump x

Puppycat, :dust: on your O, get :sex: n :spermy: :dust: x

Got a cold here, and all the kids off for half term. zzzzz Lilypie still feeding all blooming night, swapped to water last night after 3 am but she still woke hourly for more water! zzzzzzzzz

Ahhh bless Lilyanne giiving you some hassle :haha:love all the pic's on fb lately, yes i remember the dreaded school holidays you must be pulling your hair out. :kiss:
Try get some me time and rest if your full of a cold. Anyways thanks Tink knew id spelt it wrong lol, feel bit better today but again woke up with migraine and visual disturbance4th day in a row :dohh: living on pain killers lately.

RP thanks sweetie :hugs: how's you?

:) Poor Lily being dressed up and posed :haha: I do love photos :haha: I'm not really able to rest, got another birthday tomorrow, this one is easy though. He's 11 and having a mate over for dominos pizza, a film, snacks and sleepover. Just gotta pop out for a few bits n bobs today then i can veg out :) hope you feel better later honey xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->