Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Good morning girls,

All okay? Terribly quiet lately :(

Well, i'm 22weeks today! yaaaay Here's my bump! :)

Attachments

• 22weeks.jpg
    22weeks.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 1
:wave: helllooooo team dingy dongers!! :haha:
firstly sorry for being MIA, had a lot on lately!:dohh: my younger sister is in a STUPID relationship, if her OH drinks he beats her, but will she leave him?? WILL SHE FECK!!!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad: she even spoke about having a baby to see if that would "make or break" them...i was so angry at her for TTC at the moment but ive managed to sway her to getting a job, which FXd she starts on monday!!:thumbup: so hopefully TTCing with that "man" is off for good! the last argument they had was over another girl, she had been texting/ringing my sis's OH and she saw the texts etc...so after a few bottles of wine she asked him about it...he went nuts and hurt her, she came to my house with strangle marks bruises and a black eye! he tried to push her down the stairs FFS!!!!!!!!!! anyway so had her visiting every day last week and the week before, also we all had a crappy cold:cry: hate it when im ill and still have to carry on washing, cleaning blah blah blah...................................................................:dohh:
Rhys had his 1st jabs appointment cancelled the other day:dohh: the doc was ill apparently...so now booked in for tomorrow..i will not be there when he has them done..:nope: ill kill the bitch!:rofl: i had myself all prepared for friday but when they rung n cancelled i could have cried, i have to be prepared for theses situations!!!! :haha: i even cry at the heel prick!:dohh: while ive got MW's in my head she sent me my delivery notes(for some reason i wasnt left a copy with Rhys) and when i looked at them the hospital calculated his birth weight wrong!:dohh: he was 8lb 8oz not 8lb 7oz! i wasnt impressed:rofl: that extra ounce could have explained all the pain! :rofl::rofl: so please change your tickers for the ladies who have my boys birth weight at 8,7...thanx girls...now for personal posts..............

babydream....gorgeous Bella bump there missus!:thumbup: think your carrying so cute!! <3 :kiss::hugs:

babyhopes...estimated birth weight of 8lb 4oz?? or is that a growth scan estimate of your :baby:'s weight now???:wacko: your headed for a big one!! any recent bump pics?? :hugs:

tinkerbell....thanx for the message on FB and saying your missing me :awww: well im not sure its me you miss just the shyte i "speak" :rofl::rofl: hows Lilypie? :hugs: to her! and :hug: to you too missus! xxxx

poppy......almost time.:happydance:...sweep on thursday(or thurs after) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeek :yipee: hope all goes well for you :flower: you got your hossy bag done yet?? hows the move/unpacking going?..did i see that Korben is in his own room?? if he is WOW! how the feck did you do that?? i need to know. Connor is still in our bed and he is 3 in march!:dohh:

:hugs: and :kiss: to all other dingdongs..i need bump pics!!!:thumbup:

and just a last thing before i post...might make you smile(i know it doesnt make me smile!!) Connor has picked up some colourful language lately...he called his dad a fucking dickhead last night! :dohh: wasnt happy, i save my swearing for in my head of on FB/BnB, my OH thought it was funny, he also says "fucking hell its cold" on the way into tesco, he always says it every time we walk round the chilled section, that was thanx to a young lad a few weeks ago, i thought Connor would have forgotton it by now, i even changed supermarkets for 2 weeks thinking he associated it with tesco, but when we went back to tesco he said it loud n proud!!!!!!:dohh: its embarrasing and i dont know how to get him to stop!?? we have tried ignoring it, and even tried saying words similar to get him not to swear but :nope: he has a gob like a navvy!...any advice???
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey MC, sorry your sis is in a bad situation, i'd kill my sis's bf is he hurt her. I can't be reasonable when it comes to domestic violence. Report him to the police? What is she thinking having a baby with that monster? Anyway, ugh! good that you convinced her to get a job. I hope she'll be okay. Fecking b@stard!!! Well, cute bump? maybe but i put 22lb on since sickness stopped lol Miss Piggy lol She was kicking the hell out of me while watching xfactor last night, doesn't like Kitty either lol. I'm sorry i had to laugh at Connor swearing lo I know it's not funny but... Sorry! lol Hope all okay though, love ya xxxx

hey all hope you are all ok :)

Well got bk from honeymoon at 4am :-( plane was delayed as pilot was sick so had to find another one and then about to take off then they found a fault but evenutally sorted it out :)

Anyway had a great time and wedding was prefect will add some photos at some point.

On another note AF hasn't arrived yet it is between 5 and 3 days late have brought some tests but will test tomorrow morning :)

Hello sweeties hope all's good. Good SB glad u had a lovely honeymoon xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:wave:

thanx for the sympathy with connors navvy gob babydream! :rofl::rofl: as for my sis...she needs to give her head a shake i think, but no TTC at present for her:thumbup: and i agree with Bella...kitty is crap! :haha:

:wave: n hugs phoebe:hugs:

sleeping...:test: tomorrow:yipee: :dust::dust::dust: xxxxx

:wave: pc xx

Hey girlys!

MC, glad to see you back honey. Sorry youve had a load of shite to deal with. She's lucky to have you, I hope this job helps. I miss you AND all the shite you speak :haha: You brighten up our thread. Naughtly little Connor! No advice other than what you have tried. Gag? Duct tape in tesco? :haha: :awww: I don't mean it little Connor :awww: x

Sleeping bubs, congratulataions honey! Can't wait to see the pics, and :dust: for your test x

Babydream, you still got a really cute bump, don't panic over the weight you look great! x

Phoebe :hugs: xxxxxxx

Need to read back been Durham all day tired. Second day of migraines keep getting headaches lately :cry: loads of BHs today and really bad pains in my bum :dohh: is that piles or baby pushing down?? havnt a clue but hurts

MC sorry to hear about your sister and what a wanker of a partner :growlmad: must be hard seeing bruises etc and trying to help her :hugs: Need to rant or talk just inbox, but great to see you on here :kiss:

As for korben he falls asleep downstairs and i carry him up to bed, 1st night he ended in my bed at 3am and last night around 4.30am :dohh: will get there slowly HOPEFULLY.... Not packed a hossy bag yet but will at weekend.

BD lovely bump and Happy 22wks :happydance:

SB loads of baby dust your way :dust::dust::dust:

Arghh now got pins and needles in left hand and left side of my face and mouth not good :(

aww pops are you ok? i think you need checking out hun, didnt you say you had a migrane recently also? update or dr tink will be worried xxxxx

just reread, you have got a migrane ... zzzzzzzzzz Lily been up since 5 and i think ive got a cold coming zzzz better be sure it IS just a migrane though hun x

well i tested this morning nd bfn not even a hint of a line. Bit confused as last month cycle was 26 instead of 28 and this month i am on 31 :-(

HOLY WATERMELONS! IM 37 WEEKS TODAY-FULL TERM :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j198/trigun221/Funny/CatPush.jpg
https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb134/eriminagawa/Funny%20Pics/3bac.jpghttps://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n498/briankbishop/FUNNY%20AND%20WEIRD%20PICS/baby-watermelon.jpghttps://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l617/CeleneHannahRamdeo/Cats%20and%20kities/I_Love_This_Watermelon_s.jpg

Morning!

MC glad to see you back, sorry about your sister poor thing, she needs to stay away from that monster :( . Whoops naughty Connor:haha: I'm not sure what the answer is to that, maybe just ignore it for now:shrug: Anyway nice to see you back:hugs:

Babyd lovely little bump :awww: and its so lovely when they start kicking, enjoy it now, when baby Bella gets big you'll feel like you're being invaded by an alien!:haha: its still a great feeling though. I miss it x

SB sorry for bfn hun, it sounded so promising:hugs: glad you had a lovely honeymoon x

Hey Tink, pheebs, poppy, PC :hi: and to all the other ding dongs :hi:

Everything is good in my camp at the mo. Meeting up with my friend today with the kids, then tomorrow I'm up for a very early start, need to be in the American embassy in London for 9am to get Keira's birth registered and apply for her first passport. Not looking forward to trains etc with her and the pram:wacko: oh well hopefully wont be too bad xx

5am Tink try catch up on some sleep today sweetie :hugs: Yeah was migraine ive had the pins and needles a few times before, horrible when it happens all down left side of face even tongue :shrug: but read up on it and it can happen. Been awake off and on with flaming toothache not a good week so far.

SB just keep testing, i know when i miscarried my cycle changed from 28 days to 26 and ov'd on cd10 when i got bfp wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy early.

Happy full term babyhopes :happydance: how you feeling? id be lying if i said im not getting scared now :argh:

anyone interested in babyshow tickets for Brighton for November 13th? free ones here ;)
https://www.brightonbabyexpo.co.uk/comptickets

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->