Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Im back :happydance:

Well think i had everything in urine today, trace sugar, trace levk, trace blood :dohh: sent off to lab lol

Anyways IT FECKING HURT 'Sweep' couldnt understand him, but mw said he managed it, if nothing repeat next week 3rd.

Says on my notes 'Cervix - soft, Post, 1cm long, think it says multi tips o/s ( Dr Tink can explain all that lol) :wacko: Membrane sweep done. Since he done it my SPD really hurting when i walk :cry:

Great poppy, it's done. Not so great about your urine though. Hope the sweep works sooner rather than later. Have a rest now popsy, hopefully you'll still have a chance to see Wada tomorrow xx

Well think i had everything in urine today, trace sugar, trace levk, trace blood :dohh: sent off to lab lol

Anyways IT FECKING HURT 'Sweep' couldnt understand him, but mw said he managed it, if nothing repeat next week 3rd.

Says on my notes 'Cervix - soft, Post, 1cm long, think it says multi tips o/s ( Dr Tink can explain all that lol) :wacko: Membrane sweep done. Since he done it my SPD really hurting when i walk :cry:

Owwwww so sorry it was painful Pops. Did u get a score on the bishop scale or owt??? But i think by the sound of things. Lil one is getting ready for her debut!!!!! :thumbup:xxxx:hugs:

Whats bishop scale Phoebe? Im just on pain walking now with my groin rubbing and heavy feeling... he had long fingers tho :rofl:

Does soft mean effaced?

Whats bishop scale Phoebe? Im just on pain walking now with my groin rubbing and heavy feeling... he had long fingers tho :rofl:

U brave chick lol!!!! :argh:Its a scale to see how far ur cervix is progressing b4 birth. But i expect they would prob do that once ur a in-patient. But by the sound of things it looks like ur cervix (post) is only 1cm long and that its soft now is all sounding v.v.positive. As thru out pg it stays clamped shut for want of a better phrase. but as u head for labour etc it squishes down and ripens (tmi). I never got past 4, hence my emerg c-section. I bloody needed dynamite to get Florence out :rofl::rofl: Think she wanted to set up shop in there. Sorry ur in so much discomfort lovely, but maybe this is the start of ur v.v.v.special time. like Bdream said, take it easy now hunny xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Does soft mean effaced?

It does and it means ur heading in the right directions. did he say how effaced u were???:happydance::happydance::happydance:

DOH Edit lol. it means that ur probably 1cm left to go i think. We need Dr Tink lol

Knowing my luck this one be a madam too :haha: Trying to relax with this one 'Korben' not a chance lol but if im up n down all day suppose it will nudge her more down, we will see :hugs:

Does soft mean effaced?

It does and it means ur heading in the right directions. did he say how effaced u were???:happydance::happydance::happydance:

DOH Edit lol. it means that ur probably 1cm open

No he didnt, useless doctors, but i should of asked really but needed to pick up korben my friend was going to be late for work.

Does soft mean effaced?

DOH Edit lol. it means that ur probably 1cm open

No he didnt, useless doctors, but i should of asked really but needed to pick up korben my friend was going to be late for work.

Hey we never remember to ask things in the heat of the moment. And Drs rarely tell u owt because its an everyday thing to them. I am soooo excited for u gal yay. Hope my link/piccy effigy works xxx :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Effacement2.jpg

hey, pheebs, sorry just saw your post, i'm logged on all day but lurking for baby stuff lol I'm okayish, got a headache, tired and pissed off but bump is okay thanks. I just want to cry a lot today so i'm staying away :( Hope you well hunni xx

just dropping by for update on poppys sweep :yipee: for sweep!!!! now come on baby S its time to come out!!! eeeeeeeek

hugs to all other ding dongs, not had chance to get on much today...bloomin' kids! :dohh: who'd av em :rofl: xxxxxxxx

Im wishing idnot had sweep now she's going mad in here for last hour and getting shooting pains in my cervix and bottom :cry::cry: it hurts.. what i done :dohh:

Ok so your cervix is Soft (good) 1cm long (good again - its about 4cm long during pregnancy, so your nearly thin enough to dialate) O/s I'm assuming is 'On sweep' since o/e would be 'on examination' and is it Multi-para? that means you have had more than one baby :) maybe just clarifying that although your cervix is getting ready, you are a 'multi' - when you have had more than one child your cervix is a little thinner and not as shut as a 'primi'

All sounding really good! Be back in a min with a cuppa x

Oh and Post would mean Posterior, it needs to move forward. It will move to the middle when your 1-2 cm, then be Anterior when your 3-4. It then is just a big void!!! :) That's when little S makes her debut :awww: x

What would we do without you Tink :hugs: didnt understand anything he wrote on my notes, but did think soft cervix would be good for a sweep or he may not of attempted it. More scared she going to be a back to back labour now with theses shooting pains going up both ends.. Epi it is if thats the case NEVER again one of those births.

Get on all fours if you can popsy, just in case :hugs:

Well I got my cuppa, but not my BnB time, Lily screaming. She's not well :( nasty cold. Be back soon x

Ahhh poor Lily go give her some snuggles, see you later Tink :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->