Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Im back :happydance:

Well think i had everything in urine today, trace sugar, trace levk, trace blood :dohh: sent off to lab lol

Anyways IT FECKING HURT 'Sweep' couldnt understand him, but mw said he managed it, if nothing repeat next week 3rd.

Says on my notes 'Cervix - soft, Post, 1cm long, think it says multi tips o/s ( Dr Tink can explain all that lol) :wacko: Membrane sweep done. Since he done it my SPD really hurting when i walk :cry:

Hey popps, sorry you are in pain, hope you are better now.

Whats a sweep? X

Hi girls.

Been throwing up since 9pm last night. Spent the whole day in bed trying to sleep it off. Had some ginger biscuits as recommended by chemist but hasnt worked. Had some toast and chcken soup and i have brought that up too!

Looks like 3rd tri is off to a good start :-(

Xx

Oh Laura, :hugs: I feel for you!!!
Make sure you rest plenty and try keep your liquid intake down that hatch! I hear sucking on ice blocks might do the trick.

Laura you got a bug or eaten something dodgy do you think? hugs hope you get better soon :hugs:

Sweep like an internal but they sweep your membranes arghhh im crap at explaining :haha: good membrane sweep :dohh:

Skweek symptoms sound good, good luck testing!

Laura sounds like a bug, they are no fun. :hugs:

Poppy are u all ready for the baby now? Xx

Ermmm i bought a nighty for hospital, but not done bag yet :dohh: do it tomorrow tho and decide what baby clothes to put in :wacko:

Poppy - my cousin had her hospital bag packed by 25 weeks!! I knew she was a bit OTT!!
Good Luck Hun and happy packing tomorrow!!

Im always late to do things it drives OH mad lol i do it tomoz.

sounds just like me - leave things to the last minute.

On Tuesday I was meant to pack my case for holiday and make chutney - and what did I spend my day doing?? deciding on colours for our wedding - yes - all day!!! landed up going to bed at 2am after finishing the chutney!! haahaa!!
Landed up getting up early too to pack my bags!!! OH so hates my organisational skills - oh and who forgot to pack his pants?? teehee!!!

:wave::hi: everyone,

Just popping on to see how our Poppy was doing after her sweep!!!
Looking good my dear, so happy you got to see Wade and he was in good spirits!!

Pk, GI-NORMOUS :hug: to my friend!!

Laura, I hope you get to feeling better :hugs:

MC, I will be by later to pick up Connor....:winkwink:

BabyHopes...looks like its a race to the finishline!!!..Good luck hun:hugs:

Puppy,Jenny,Coral,Tink,Skweek,BD,SB, Phoebe, hope you all are well :hugs:

asfm, its my 14 year anniversary tomorrow, and I am going to enjoy this cold, rainey weekend with hubbs. Looking forward to my U/S on monday. Love you ladies and have a good weekend:hugs:

CG Happy 14th Anniversary for tomorrow if i dont get online till late lovely, get some pic's monday :happydance::happydance:

Hey sweeties. :hugs:

Poppy wonderful you got to see wade sweetie. :hugs: I think you'll be having little serenity any time now so be prepared!! :haha:

China, thank you hunny :kiss: don't forget to post pics of your new scan...how exciting!!! And happy anniversary to you and the hubs :hugs:

Sk, your symptoms sounding good sweetie :thumbup: all that wedding planning can take up tns more time than you realize :dohh: but all worth it in the end!!

Laura, poor thing all sick. :hugs: we've had stomach bugs going around here. My ds had it last week and dd3 had it this past tues. :sick: I'm still praying nobody else gets it! Anyway, I hope you feel better soon sweetie. :hugs:

Well I'm just running the kiddos around. Homecoming this weekend at the high school so the girls have their dance and going to friends houses etc etc. :wacko: <----- that's me going nutso. My ex being a complete twat right now too. Making demands about taking the kids ALL summer and ALL Christmas break and ALL spring break. I WON'T f-ing do it. I'll rant about that later tho b/c dd1 bugging me to leave to go to her friends. :dohh:

STALKING FOR NEW BABIES!!!...COME ON POPPY AND BABYHOPES!!!
:hugs: for 14th Anniversary china :happydance::happydance:

just a quickie this morn....be back laters! xxxxxxx

:yipee: baby time!!! sorry you still feel crappy babyhopes :hugs: hope you feel better soon! xxxxxxx

Morning ladies,
Well looks like I'm out for this cycle - spotting seems to have gotten the better of me!
In a way I'm glad I didn't waste a stick!

CG - Congrats on 14 years!!! Hope you have a lovely weekend with your OH!! Pity about the rubbish weather - but make the most of it!
Cant wait to see the US pics.

Laura - hope you are feeling much better today!

Babyhopes and Poppy - I too will be stalking till we see posts that babies are here - and even better piccies to please
BH - hope you scan goes well on Monday.

I will be lurking today as I've got a ton of school work to get through!

Quiet in here :haha:

Well more plug just now its globs of brownish/yellow thick jelly with streaks of blood in it and ive just had runs :blush: so this must be iminant now? scared really now

Poppy - Packed your bag?

I still havent tested as I had a pinkish discharge last night and again this morning but nothing since then.
I am really confused as to whether af is arriving tomorrow or not!

Could be IP sweetie? fx'd sweetie :hugs:

No not packed just realised ive no Tiny baby baby gro's so need to go Asda later, all newborn and 0-3mths :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->