Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Do you have a text buddy pops? we will need updates if you go in at short notice :) I'll be happy to pass on messages if you haven't. I'll PM you my number just in case x

Got MCs but can send yours to incase MC not home or something :happydance:

ooooooh Pops, hope she's fairly quick for you honey, not too quick of course, just right and as pain free as poss ;)

Very exciting xx

Hello my lovelies :hugs: good grief I feel like I've been "gone" for forever :dohh: I've missed ya sweeties! I won't bore you with all the details...suffice it to say my Disney weekend was total crap. Dh and I still not on the best terms, and I deserve a damn new vacation! Only instead dh going away for the weekend with his buddy. Jerk. And instill haven't ov'd. Cd-freaking-23 now. I never have cycles this long. May have ov'd today but I thought I ov'd tues too and turns out I didn't. I'm just all messed up. Doc says all my new bloodwork came back "normal". I'm sick of that too. Not that I WANT something wrong with me, I just want to know what's going on and have a reason why the ivf didn't work and be able to fix it. :sad1: anyway, I'm waiting for a new meds schedule from my nurse. I expect I'll get it pretty soon. I think I'll have to start bcp's again in november most likely.

Anyway, I'll get back into the groove here with my lovely ding dongs. I've had a really rough time of it emotionally. I bought 3 new candle sconces (just tea light size) to put on the wall for our 3 embabies and I haven't been able to bring myself to actually put them up. :cry: I just want to do something to recognize that they were here for a little while. I'm sorry I'm making my first post in a while a selfish one. We visited my baby brother over the weekend. His wife just had their 3rd lo... 6 days old. She's beautiful...so tiny and precious. I'm so happy for them but so sad for us too. :cry: I'm so afraid this next ivf won't work either. That devastation is too much to bear. .... I better stop or I'll keep getting more morose. :wacko:

Poppy, I'm praying for you sweetie. You've had a terrible week but it's going to get better love :kiss::hugs:

Tink, coral, pc, babyd, MC, phoebs, hopes, china, Laura, babyhopes, sleeping, damita, caz, lew, Jenny... Massive :hug: for all of you. I'll get back to proper posting this weekend. :kiss:

Morning :hi:

PK massive huge :hugs: so sorry your weekend away wasn't the great time you were expecting:hug: Also that is a lovely idea about the candles :cry: I know it will happen for you but its so hard to sit back and watch you struggle so much. :kiss: :hug: xx

Poppy, hope that sweep is getting things moving!:happydance:

Tink hope Lily is doing ok :hug:

Keira also has a stinking cold :cry: she can hardly breathe at night:nope: Wednesday night she was up and down screaming til about 11pm but then luckily slept in her moses basket til about 7.30 but stirred a few times because she couldn't breathe through her nose. Last night she slept really well until 3.40 for her feed but then struggled to get back to sleep til 5am. I had her all kit out for the cold though. Calpol vapour plug, snuffle babes chest rub, karvol drops on her muslin and baby tixylix.:haha:
Tink, Lily and Keira even get sick together:haha: they are 2 peas in a pod aye :awww: have you tried any of the above meds for her? xxx

ok im here and awaiting all texts from you poppy, my number is still the same ill have my fone on all day/night for updates,if possible, i know once i got to hossy i cba to text, hurt too much :wacko:...how you feeling today?? any pains? plug? i neeeeed details!! :happydance:

:hugs: to Kiera and Lilyane for their colds, :awww: poor girls!

asfm...just chilling now with a :coffee: all cleaning down stairs done, just gotta make the beds and thats it!:thumbup: OH at work, connor playing nicely and Rhys asleep...he slept until 610am this morn..had 6oz and went back off until i got up at 730am...i dare say the little man would have slept longer if i didnt have to get up with connor...the 2 month old is better behaved than the 2 year old!!!!!!!!!(at night) connor had me up at 5 then 6(im sure it was him that woke Rhys) and then woke us at 730am....anyone want a mental 2 year old?? he's free!!! :rofl:

Hello my lovelies :hugs: good grief I feel like I've been "gone" for forever :dohh: I've missed ya sweeties! I won't bore you with all the details...suffice it to say my Disney weekend was total crap. Dh and I still not on the best terms, and I deserve a damn new vacation! Only instead dh going away for the weekend with his buddy. Jerk. And instill haven't ov'd. Cd-freaking-23 now. I never have cycles this long. May have ov'd today but I thought I ov'd tues too and turns out I didn't. I'm just all messed up. Doc says all my new bloodwork came back "normal". I'm sick of that too. Not that I WANT something wrong with me, I just want to know what's going on and have a reason why the ivf didn't work and be able to fix it. :sad1: anyway, I'm waiting for a new meds schedule from my nurse. I expect I'll get it pretty soon. I think I'll have to start bcp's again in november most likely.

Anyway, I'll get back into the groove here with my lovely ding dongs. I've had a really rough time of it emotionally. I bought 3 new candle sconces (just tea light size) to put on the wall for our 3 embabies and I haven't been able to bring myself to actually put them up. :cry: I just want to do something to recognize that they were here for a little while. I'm sorry I'm making my first post in a while a selfish one. We visited my baby brother over the weekend. His wife just had their 3rd lo... 6 days old. She's beautiful...so tiny and precious. I'm so happy for them but so sad for us too. :cry: I'm so afraid this next ivf won't work either. That devastation is too much to bear. .... I better stop or I'll keep getting more morose. :wacko:

Poppy, I'm praying for you sweetie. You've had a terrible week but it's going to get better love :kiss::hugs:

Tink, coral, pc, babyd, MC, phoebs, hopes, china, Laura, babyhopes, sleeping, damita, caz, lew, Jenny... Massive :hug: for all of you. I'll get back to proper posting this weekend. :kiss:

major :hugs: to you :flower: flippin men!!:dohh:

Catch up soon girls but just wanted to let you all know im 24 weeks today :) It's my V day!!!

On a sadder note my friends dad died overnight :-( he had cancer which was only discovered 3 weeks ago and radiotherapy didn't work, life is so cruel.

Poppy FX for labour soon!

Hope everyone else is well xxx

thanks MC, I'll take Connor for you for a couple of days :haha: I'm sure you'd miss him like crazy though :awww: terrible two's! glad Rhys is being good for you.xx

Jenny happy "v" day :yipee: sorry for the sad news about your friends dad :( Hope she's ok x

lol I'm out to buy my cold ammunition today Coral :haha: although I have had some saline spray so she can feed. Awwwwww our poor bubbas, and our poor sleep deprived bodies :haha: xxxxx

PK, don't be silly bout the selfish post! I wanted to hear how things have been for you ... been thinking about you. Sorry you had a shite weekend, think you need to spoil yourself when he goes away :winkwink: sending :hugs: and some :dust: to get O happening x

MC, morning honey! glad your okeys :) wish I could be so organised, I'm like a zombie sat in a pigsty. Not done a thing yet, only just had time to eat! :haha: Is it half term there? how about one of the toddler clock things to tell him its not time to get up? I used one for my youngest and it was a miracle! x

Jenny, happy V day!!!!!!!! so sad about your friends day, life does seem so cruel at times doesn't it? sending prayers for the family x

Just popping on will catch up after ive seen wade :happydance:

Had a clear out last night TMI :haha: may have been nerves, some painful BHs along with her bloody pushing down :nope: got a bit of jelly CM on tissue this morning so fx'd something moving up there, bloody better be :haha:

Jenny happy V-Day lovely... hugs to all :hugs:

Good morning sweeties. :hugs:

Tink, I DO need to spoil myself!! I haven't had my hair colored in like 4 or 5 months and I hate it. I don't know if I'll be able to though. :( I'm just so frustrated at so many different things right now. Did I tell you all my engagement ring broke a few weeks ago? Yup. Snapped right at the "shank" where the ring meets the prong settings to hold the diamond. I couldn't believe it. And dh never took it to the jeweler to get it fixed. I had to do it. So I went last night to pick it up and they forgot to have the size corrected for me (it was 1/2 size too big) so I STILL don't have it back. :growlmad: I'm just so freaking irritated with dh right now. Still no :sex: and since I did finally ov yesterday (at least I'm pretty sure i did), I'm of a mind to tell him no for the next few weeks anyway. Give him a taste of his own medicine. So sorry sweet Lilypie is sick hunni. I hope the meds getting on board will make a difference :hugs:

Thank you mc :hugs: as you can see I'm still angry with dh and maybe angrier than I was before. I'm just so sick of always catering to his feelings and his wants and he won't do the little things for me that would mean so much. Like taking my ring to get it fixed for me. Maybe it is better he goes away this weekend. Right now I can hardly tolerate his presence. :cry: I think my hormones are still seriously out of whack from the ivf. :cry: and I have to go back on bcp. I HATE being on bcp b/c they make me crazy!! :loopy: I'm sorry Connor giving you a hard time, little bugger :winkwink: he probably not wanting to give up attention with Rhys there now. As to the cursing :haha: not much you can do about it at that age but try to teach him it's wrong. Maybe a sharp "no" or very brief time out (just a minute or two) when he does it, if the ignoring it isn't working. That's probably what I would try next :hugs:

Coral, thank you hun :hugs: I keep thinking ok, I'll put it up today or this weekend or whatever and I go in there and stare at it a few minutes and then leave it alone. :nope: there's another baby shower this Saturday that I really SHOULD go to too. Ugh. I've been so bombarded with baby showers and new babies lately that I just don't want to but it would be rude if I didn't. I still haven't bought them a gift. Does anyone ever get tired of doing what's "right" so much? Sometimes I do. But then I feel guilty for even thinking like that. :nope: 2 weeks ago at another baby shower, 2 of the ladies there knew about the ivf and were shocked I'd even come. I just told them I can't stop living. Ya know? But it's been hard. The hardest though is the looks of sympathy. I mean, when they look at you with that expression that they feel sorry for you. Not that they really understand. So few people really understand what this has been like. I don't count you girls among that group. :hugs: I hope Keira gets better soon too sweetie. Poor little thing. That is so hard to see when they get all congested like that and can't breathe. Scary sometimes too. :kiss:

Jenny, happy vday sweetie :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear about your friends dad. There's no rhyme or reason to it sometimes. My prayers are with your friend's family sweetie :hugs:

I gotta run to get showered and get ready for work although I don't want to. Blah.

Poppy, hugs to wade :hugs: and sounds like you're on your way now sweetie!!! Big hugs to you lovely! Little serenity will be here any time now! :happydance:

G'morning pc...will talk to ya more later :kiss:

morning.

feeling blah today.had regular cramps yesterday 1pm-4pm then turnt to a dull ache.
later that night i had back pain(i havent had back pain before)
woke up every hr last night and lost some what i thought was mucous plug.everytime i woke up i was literally aching all over and today im exhausted.

The back ache hasnt gone and baby seems quieter and been getting braxton hicks.ALOT!

i dont know what to think?

im going to go out for lunch with mum now!:thumbup:

PK it does seem like you've been bombarded with baby showers and new babies. You are very strong to go:hugs: you could always send a gift if you didn't feel like attending? I'm sure they would understand. You are right I think dh should of taken the ring to get fixed. Maybe its good that you will have a break from him:kiss::hugs:

Tink thats it get stocked up for the night!:haha: hope Lily gets some rest so she can get better quicker:hugs:

ooooo Pops losing plug sounds good:thumbup: can't believe you are so close to having her now, can't wait for pics! Do you have a camera on your phone so you can send pics to Tink or MC>?:haha::happydance:

Coral yes i got camera on phone but its not that good :haha:

PK hope your weekend gets a little better sweetie its upsetting knowing your so down :hugs: and your post are never selfish :kiss:

Babyhopes how you feeling now?

Had a good day seen wade and he in good spirits so helps me to relax a little knowing he's ok :happydance:

Lost some more plug this evening, if i remember rightly korben arrived 3 days after my plug.

Hi ladies,
Sorry I havent been on here much lately, I have been lurking.

Poppy and Babyhopes - looks like you are both really close to having your little bundles!! FXed all goes well this weekend.

AFM - We have just got back from a few days away - down south in Bournemouth and landed up at Monkey World today - loved every minute there esp watching the baby orang-utans attempt to mutilate a wicker basket!! So cute

On the TTC front - I am now 12DPO and very tempted to test in the morning. I had originally said I would wait till next Wednesday if af hadnt shown by then. AF is due on Sunday or Monday.
I have had really vivid dreams the past few days - I dont usually dream. BB's are really sore the past 2 days. Have also been gassy and very creamy CM - more than I have ever had.
Hope everyone is well
:hugs: and :dust: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"