Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Me stalking too hehehehe xxxxxxx:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm baby-less tonight, Flo got kidnapped by her grandparents...........................

So what do i do now? Feel lost:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Come on poppy!!!! I'm sure Serenity won't complain about being in a 0-3m, don't stress yourself, you could go into labour at Asda, don't go lol

Happy 14th Anniversary CG, hope you'll have a great day xx

Skweek, test for heaven's sake, test !!!!! lol

PC, hope you ok, love the halloween pics on fb lol x

MC, nice to see you here hun, hope all okay xx

Laura, hope you feeling better hunni, sounds like a bug, drink plenty and rest xx

BH, come on hunni, don't take long, you'll be okay, can't wait to see your bubba too xx

Hello everyone else, hope all is well and having a good weekend.

Asfm, day started shitty as my client cancelled lots of work for me and i'm losing plenty of money for it. Very upsetting as we need the money and counted on that. But dh took me out for a big burger and candyfloss and bought some very cute babystuff in primark and mothercare. Bless, he really tries to make me feel better when i feel shit, so sweet. x

I wondered what was wrong hun, although a burger is always a good plan ;)

Im starting to doubt her name :dohh: Serenity Rose is a nice name isnt it? probz being daft pfft

Serenity is a beautiful name, makes me think of an angel with lovely curly blonde hair, porcelain skin and an alluring personality :cloud9:

Awww that made me feel a lot better about her name :hugs: think everyone gets last minute doubts i know i did with korben's

Hahaha, poppy, now you are starting to doubt her name???? It's gorgeous and i imagine a little girl with a name just like PC described lol Angelic!

yes, poppy have you packed your bag yet??? Btw... my mum chose a name for my sister before she gave birth to her and when we went to see them after the birth she was labelled with a completely different name so i told the nurse that's not her. lol But she was, my mum changed her mind and gave her a name we never ever even talked about lol Crazy lol

Question...I'm looking at the mattresses for moses basket and crib...what's the diff between 'perforated' and 'breathable quilted'? which one is better??

Could be IP sweetie? fx'd sweetie :hugs:

No not packed just realised ive no Tiny baby baby gro's so need to go Asda later, all newborn and 0-3mths :dohh:

IP bleed at 13DPO? Could it possibly take that long??

well, i imagine a tatty haired girl covered in chocolate..running riot in asda with her big brother!! hahahah :rofl: i agree with PC...its a beautiful name, Rhys was going to be Alexia Rose if he had :pink: bits..any signs of her coming?? any more plug?? get on the birthing ball!!:thumbup:xxxxxx

:wave: babydream...hope more work comes to you soon and :awww: well done nik for cheering you up..:hugs: to Bella bump! :hugs: xxxx

asfm...yawn.........:sleep: bed time yet?? Connor has been 2 days with a big boy cup(he usually has a bottle) and no deedee(dummy) during the day either:thumbup: he gets it at bed time though...he doing really well but its hard work with Rhys and connor crying for a flipin bottle but im not giving in...:nope: he is 3 in march and i think a bottle and dummy looks silly at that age...so just a bed time deedee from now on :thumbup: xx

yes, poppy have you packed your bag yet??? Btw... my mum chose a name for my sister before she gave birth to her and when we went to see them after the birth she was labelled with a completely different name so i told the nurse that's not her. lol But she was, my mum changed her mind and gave her a name we never ever even talked about lol Crazy lol

Question...I'm looking at the mattresses for moses basket and crib...what's the diff between 'perforated' and 'breathable quilted'? which one is better??

:shrug: id go with breathable quilted, sounds like Rhys's...i know the perforated ones are dimply:haha: is that even a word:rofl: xxxxxx

:haha: MC probz described her well pmsl..

BD never know difference between mattressess :shrug: Just been Asda and no small babygro's so she coming out in a towel :haha:

skweek35 good luck for tomorrow :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->