Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Sorry Laura, I think everyone assumes we all have each others facebook! Poppy updated on FB this morning, Serenity Rose was born at 2.45am, and was 6lb 14oz :happydance: mum and baby fine as far as i know, MC has she texted you with any more info? Laura, if you want to add me on FB I'm Julianne Barley and the pic is Lilyanne wearing a pink flower headband. Same goes for any of the new peeps here who haven't got me on there x

yes Laura sorry we all added eachother before you came to thread. my name is Louise Gredley Cerrato, my profile pic is Keira in a hat! x

Thanks Tink & Coral!! :thumbup:

BTW your FBook profile pics are totally gorgeous!! :flower:

x

Im home :happydance::happydance:

Finally after 2 long days i got to meet my long awaited daughter :cloud9:

Dont really have much of a birth story really as you all know was booked in for induction today, but late last night i started with contractions again every 10 minutes and thought id give it an hour before going hossy again for the damn things to stop again :haha: OH was in bed but i just couldnt go bed.

Anyways got to about 1am and they was coming every 8mins so rang hossy n they said come in to be seen/checked over. Woke OH and he drove like a lunatic as we live 30 minutes away. Got to hossy n contractions were every 4mins and painfullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :cry: MW checked me and amazingly i was 5cm's dilated :happydance: done half the work at home, 30 minutes after arriving at hossy id reached 10cm and got bad shakes, mw said it was cos id dilated so fast. 5 hard pushes later Serenity was born :cloud9: So arrivedat hossy at 2am and Serenity was born at 2.45am

Have some stitches and really bad after pains but everything just perfect apart from me keep saying HIM :haha:

Will update with better picture later, Tink what pain killers an i buy over counter that really help?

Attachments

• serenity.jpg
    serenity.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 6
OMG Popps! She is absolutely perfect!

Sounds like it wasn't too bad after all either!

Well done honey, hope you are well and not in too much pain xxxxx

So glad you are home, wow that went fast, well done hunnie :hug:

She is beautiful :cloud9::cloud9::awww: so happy for you Popsy, so proud of you xxxx:kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

congrats Poppy she is gorgeous

Feeling a bit down been thinking that I should have been due next month all week. Then I got home after taking Mckenzie to sporty tots to find a letter addressed to Maiden name opened it and it was from Health Visitor saying the midwife has let them know that I am due 04/12/2011 and that she was coming for a home visit on 10th Nov!!!! WTF I had a miscarriage in June. Rang hv and she wasn't there and lady was aplogising and saying she would get her to ring back tomorrow. Rang doctors and on my notes said had miscarriage but mw and hv use diff system so she rang hv and they said they don't get letters from hospital so didn't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A BLOODY CRAP SYSTEM THAT IS. Now hv ringing me tomorrow and I feel like crap and crying constantly now. My mum was not happy at all and I know Kieran will not be happy.

Sorry gals

Feeling a bit down been thinking that I should have been due next month all week. Then I got home after taking Mckenzie to sporty tots to find a letter addressed to Maiden name opened it and it was from Health Visitor saying the midwife has let them know that I am due 04/12/2011 and that she was coming for a home visit on 10th Nov!!!! WTF I had a miscarriage in June. Rang hv and she wasn't there and lady was aplogising and saying she would get her to ring back tomorrow. Rang doctors and on my notes said had miscarriage but mw and hv use diff system so she rang hv and they said they don't get letters from hospital so didn't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A BLOODY CRAP SYSTEM THAT IS. Now hv ringing me tomorrow and I feel like crap and crying constantly now. My mum was not happy at all and I know Kieran will not be happy.

Sorry gals

Aw I am really sorry Sleeping bubs. :hugs: What a freaking farce!! Set of bar stewards, how can they get something so important so wrong!

Make sure you give them what for sweetie:hugs:

Sorry gals

awww thats really unfair :hugs: they should be far more careful.having a mc is bad enough without being reminded:hugs:

my due date was meant to be 10/9/11 and i got email on that day from some baby thing-saying congrats on ur due date :(

NOW who's next?? :haha:

me me me me im next!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

shes is stunning awww makes me want baby here even more now:cloud9:

Ha ha ha !! Glad you are feeling better Babyhopes! :haha:

still tired but in a lot better mood! Its a really strange time in my life,waiting at home for baby to arrive:haha:

Yeah, I bet it is!!

You will be tired, just take it easy honey and get other half to fuss over you and look after you.

Bet you can't wait for bambino to arrive! I am too excited! :happydance:

Serenity looked absolutely gorgeous, I cannot even imagine what my little Noah is going to look like, don't get to see many pics of baby boys on here with you all virtually being team :pink: :haha:

xx

Sorry gals

awww thats really unfair :hugs: they should be far more careful.having a mc is bad enough without being reminded:hugs:

my due date was meant to be 10/9/11 and i got email on that day from some baby thing-saying congrats on ur due date :(

I would have been 37 weeks today if we hadnt have lost our first x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->