Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hi Hopes :hi::hi: Hope u, Mila and Hubby are well. its sounding like u have a very jealous doggy, I hope he/she calms down soon enough. Does it get as much fussing and petting nowadays?? :hugs:xxx

hopes, i said that about rhys...how i didnt mind the night feeds, ive done them all my self (almost) and the little man decided mummmy was boring on night feeds, i keep the light out and dont talk, he must think its better to sleep lol..Mila will eventually get full enough to last the night and as for the dog:shrug: not really a dog person so dont have a clue but hope s/he realises you n billy love him/her as well as the baby, its deffo for attention if its messing and eating milas stuff...your dog is soft and not a viscious dog i take it..im paranoid of my mums dog, she is a jelous dog and i dont trust her around my kids...:hugs: to you n mila! xxx

poppy...im getting excited too much now....squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezeeeee woman!! :rofl: hope your hanging in there! :hugs: xxxxx

phoebe..:hugs: and :wave: xxxxx
heads done in now..lol...my baby is ace for behaving but connor...WOW he is a nutter i need sleep!!!! :rofl:

Trying to hang in there, but too tired, try sleep then i get contraction and feel so much pressure n pain in my bumthink she coming out that end cant cope :cry:

Hey ladies :hi:
Just a quickie while Keira sleeps. I feel so bad for her she is really bad today :( she has had a cold for about 5 days but its much worse today. She is so blocked up and is now coughing too. She also had a temp of 102. Ok so I know I'm bad for doing this but I was told about Mediced. My friend said it was great for her kids when they had bad colds as babies, it used to be 3m,ths +. Well apparently they changed the packaging now for 6yrs plus, because some stupid people were using it to sedate their kids at night. Well out of desperation I bought some today and gave Keira 2.5ml. the dose for kids 6plus is 2 to 4, 5ml spoons. It has paracetamol and a decogestant in it. uh oh Keiras awake................ anyway I've tried everything now, saline spray, snuffle babes rub, karvol drops, calpol vapour plug in, tixylix cough medicine and nothing is helping her:nope: she feels so bad for herself, she keeps moaning with a croaky voice :awww: anyway hopefully she will get some sleep?

Hopes, your dog does sound very jealous, I'm lucky my dog has been fine but I did have 2 other kids before her. I think its probably totally dofferent for a dog when they used to be the only kid on the block? Hopefully she calms down soon for you. As far as feeding I agree with Tink, keep feeding her she will get into a routine soon enough and eat less frequently. Enjoy her while shes so little :awww:

Tink, loved the video of Lily, so cute. x

Poppy, lots of quick and easy labour dust sweetie :dust: I know you don't want the drip and I don't blame you its evil!:haha:

hey Pheebs x

Pops did they check you? Pressure in bum? Sounds like you're close xx

Hi ladies,
Just popping in for a moment (as I have a ton of work to get through tonight)

Back to CD1 for me.

Poppy - lots of quick and easy :dust: coming your way!!! Sounds like she is well and truely on her way to making an appearance! Good Luck hun.

Poppy you poor thing hope you are in now and pushing or already have. Thinking of you hunni xxxxxxx

Coral and tink, sorry the babies are not well. There's a calpol 2months+ you could give them and stay with her in a steamy bathroom. Hope all be ok xx

Laura I love those bears I'm gonna get one xx hope you feeling better xx

Hopes, poor dog jealous I'm scared my cat would be the same he's very clingy and sensitive. Glad mila is ok just keep feeding her if you ok with it xx

PC hope you feeling better xx

Phoebe hi lovely, how is Flo-ster?? Lol xx

Hi mc and skweek hope all ok x

Sorry haven't finished yet, stupid phone I'm at work...

Pk hope you ok love xx

Bella has been moving more today, little cheeky gave me a bit of a scare earlier. I feel my lower tummy quite heavy and have some weird growing pain. What's that about? Normal? Heartburn is bad today, yuk! Ok, will try to get a snooze while I can. Hope when I check in again we have some news poppy. So hurry up I usually come up after the 4am feed lol Kidding, hope you ok xxxxxx

tink, mila sleeps with me after like 6am in order to get her to sleep longer like what you do with lily lol. sorry to hear lily is sick, sounds like the dds are getting sick one by one now :( what a yucky time of year for all of our babies to be tiny huh! i hope you and lily are doing well otherwise :hugs: dunno if you got my post before but oh and i tried the tea and we both really like it! although admittedly i saturated mine with milk and sugar :haha: now we wanna go buy tea! lol

Thank you tink, coral, Phoebe, SB, and babyd. :kiss: everything's fine here. Work is alright. I'm not particularly happy but it's decent money and keeps my schedule matched with the kids so I'll stick with it for a while longer.

Poppy, I'm praying for you sweetie and I hope we get good news soon!! :hugs:

Tink and coral and hopes...so sorry to hear the little princesses are doing poorly. I hope they all get better soon! :kiss:

Sk sorry it's cd1 for you sweetie :hugs: I hope you get some good info from your test results.

Pc, I'm not too much behind you...6dpo today for me. Due af next thur. I won't test tho as this cycle is a complete waste. :wacko: anyway, I undy what you mean about trying to save the money. Although I did just buy a bunch of new IC's b/c I was out. eh well. Guess I'll just have to save em for next cycle. :dust: for you sweetie :hugs:

Damita, Im looking forward to hearing about your test results as well :hugs:

Caz, :dust: for you too sweetie. Where are you at in your cycle? I tried to stalk your chart but the link just brings up a picture of your ticker. :dohh:

Sleeping, sorry little mckenzie is poorly too. I hope he puts in that last bit of weight for you! I would agree with trying to add extra calories. With him being as little as he is, it's not going to hurt him to have extra snacks or sweets or things that you might normally limit for a child b/c of high calories or high fat or whatever. With my youngest daughter, she takes a med called vyvanse for her ADHD, and it makes her not hungry (one of the side effects). She lost weight when she first started it a couple of years ago. Now she's just holding steady but I don't deny her when she wants things like ice cream or donuts or anything like that b/c she needs the calories. Also I make her drink high calorie protein or supplemental shakes with her meals. Most people drink them in place of a meal for a diet, but if you drink them WITH a meal it can help you gain weight if you need to. :hugs:

Mc, so nice that your boys are being so good for you!! Just wait til they get near to puberty!! :dohh: my ds is near driving me crazy lately with the testosterone and hormonal outbursts!! :haha:

Phoebe, I hope you get the house all fixed up so can sell it sweetie :hugs: I bet little Flo-ster :haha: is getting so big!!! :awww:

Ok...I can't think of anything else now! :dohh: dd2 has a soccer game tomorrow while ds has football practice. He has championship game on sat evening. No rest for the weary.....

congratulations poppy!!!

Finally! Well done! I can't wait to see pics of your beautiful Serenity! Awwwww, happy tears flowing lol

yay congrats poppy!

I'm having to cancel my FS appointment - I have a training course next week for my xmas temp role and I am off to Southampton.. AF is due next Thrusday so going to docs tomorrow get my clomid just incase

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->