Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Awwww so gorgeous!!!!!!!!! so proud of our Popsy!!! Its been a long journey, but you got there, and you got your wonderful pink bundle ... :cry: sorry, stoooopid soppy tink here is getting allllllllllll emotional :rofl: :hugs: xxxxx

The first mc i had back in Oct 08 I got pg again in Dec 08 so I was pg again when the due date came around for first pg but this time I haven't fell pg so I think it has hit home a bit more esp with that stupid letter I should have been 36wks by now :-(

Sleeping bubs, thats made me so angry, how can that happen? that's so disgusting! sending you massive hugs :hugs: x

Laura, gotcha on FB :) thanks for the add x

Babyhopes, get a wriggle on gal! :haha: x

you are right tink it has been a long journey, pops has it sunk in that you have a DAUGHTER yet?:haha::cloud9::happydance:

SB how terrible, that is awful, so sorry hun :hugs:

BH your turn next, hmmm I'm guessing :blue: we need more boys!!:haha:

Laura thanks for the fb add:winkwink: xx

Just dropped the kids off at their Halloween disco, how stupid having it after Halloween :rofl: its like going to a Christmas party on New years day:haha: oh well I'm sure they will have fun.

Popples xxx Serenity is scrumptious xxxxx:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Congratulations again sweety. can't believe ur home already xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

congrats Poppy she is gorgeous

Feeling a bit down been thinking that I should have been due next month all week. Then I got home after taking Mckenzie to sporty tots to find a letter addressed to Maiden name opened it and it was from Health Visitor saying the midwife has let them know that I am due 04/12/2011 and that she was coming for a home visit on 10th Nov!!!! WTF I had a miscarriage in June. Rang hv and she wasn't there and lady was aplogising and saying she would get her to ring back tomorrow. Rang doctors and on my notes said had miscarriage but mw and hv use diff system so she rang hv and they said they don't get letters from hospital so didn't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A BLOODY CRAP SYSTEM THAT IS. Now hv ringing me tomorrow and I feel like crap and crying constantly now. My mum was not happy at all and I know Kieran will not be happy.

Sorry gals

Never say sorry hun. That is absolutely dreadful treatment, I would put in a complaint if i were u. I went thru a very similar thing myself when i lost my first baby. Understandably u will be feeling very raw coming up to ur due date. All i can do is offer u some very big fat hugs. I so wished this had not happened to u, it broke my heart when it happened to me. So i know how u are feeling and i hate that thought. At times the NHS can get things so very wrong and not realise that they are dealing with people with feelings. Please take care of urself Bubs, we are always here for u. Hugs xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks gals I just couldn't believe it when I opened the letter I am dreading telling Kieran esp as some of the letters from hospital have gone missing from my notes anyway when we transferred docs!!!!

Going to wait and see what the hv says tomorrow however I don't think I have ever meet her even though she is Mckenzie's hv

major congrats again poppy..:happydance: as i said on FB she is amazingly gorgeously lovely!!! :awww:

laura..im claire bella cammiss on FB if you want to add xxxxx

right...babyhopes lets have your baby soon!!! im getting all excited to see the new arrivals!! eeeeeeeek

congrats damita :yipee:

china...hows your :pink: bump? hope your well :flower:

tink...:wave: hows lily today? hope she is better now :hugs: think i already said that earlier ...ah well...:dohh:

coral...hows Kiera, she still unwell? :hugs: to her xxx

babydream....how is my likkle Bella niece doing? hope she is being a good girl and been kicking you all day!! :haha:xxxxx

asfm...just had tea, time to sort the kids and settle down for tv..:sleep: xxx

That is so shocking hun, i'd be so upset. How dare they do that to you. Different systems my ass, they should be more careful! :growlmad:

My due date was Jan 1st for my April loss, i hope i'm preg by then. I didn't work out the other 2 thankfully :(

Its sinking it ive a little girl, but keep saying him/he :haha:

How will i know if i have an infection of some sort? Got really bad after pains but i can hardly walk with my stomach it hurts at the top of my bump where my ribs are and swollen.

whaddabout me dum dum:cry::cry::cry: :haha::haha::haha:xxxxx

I wuff you Dum Dum :kiss::hugs::kiss: Don't mind our cabbage, she got a cabbage brain :rofl: :hugs: xxxx

Popsy, do you feel unwell? I had an infection after birth and it felt like flu without any nasal symptoms and heavy bleeding. It might just be where your muscles are strained from the pushing, and all out of sync now your bubba's outta the way. But how was your B.P in hospital? did they check your urine? Is this more of a chest pain? and do you have a headache? :hugs: < interrogation from Dr Tink :haha: x

:haha: Hey PC :serenade: :haha: (you know how it goes :haha:) do you have them FRER's now? whats the plan bat man? :haha: x

Oh and in my defence I had a friend here with slight pressure to POAS, I wasn't interested tbh, I may not use the other till Saturday, assuming I feel like it.

:( :hugs: for the BFN, but its only 9dpo, no biggie :) but still hugs :hugs: I would try hold off till Sat also if I have my sensible hat on x

whaddabout me dum dum:cry::cry::cry: :haha::haha::haha:xxxxx

I wuff you Dum Dum :kiss::hugs::kiss: Don't mind our cabbage, she got a cabbage brain :rofl: :hugs: xxxx

Popsy, do you feel unwell? I had an infection after birth and it felt like flu without any nasal symptoms and heavy bleeding. It might just be where your muscles are strained from the pushing, and all out of sync now your bubba's outta the way. But how was your B.P in hospital? did they check your urine? Is this more of a chest pain? and do you have a headache? :hugs: < interrogation from Dr Tink :haha: x

I wuff u too Tinky :hugs::kiss::hugs:xxxxx

Oh and just to add wooahhh woahh woahhh woahh woooooaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"