Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:cloud9:CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BIRTH OF SERENITY ROSE POPPY!!!:cloud9:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwwwwww fab news to start the day, can't wait to see pics :happydance: Hoping everything is ok with you both :hugs: x

Coral, I'm not sure if the medised is the same as it was when you could use it from 3 months, but I do know it can be prescribed to under 6's. Would you like me to look up the dosage and safety in my BNF? I'll need the ingredients and Keira's weight now in KG's. I used it when my eldest was a baby, its good stuff of helping them sleep but does have a massive potential for misuse. Also its important for them to be able to clear the virus in the way of mucus to carry it out of the body, if you give them a decongestant it dries this and the virus cannot be carried out of the body and breeds making it last longer. I would agree to giving Keira the odd dose to give her a break and a sleep, but use with caution. I would book her in to docs today if she is still coughing. Hope she's a little better today :hugs: x

Hopes, no I didn't see your post about the tea, glad you liked it! I can send you some if you want?

:wave: pk, busy busy busy huh? I'm sending dust on your TTW anyway :dust: sometimes these things happen when we least expect it ... :dust: x

Skweek, massive hugs for cd 1 :hugs: x

PC whens testing? :dohh: peeeeeeeeeeeer pressure :dohh: :haha: x

Hey MC, Phoebe :wave: Phoebe, I fell asleep last night :dohh: so tired lol I'm reading up for you this morning :hugs: x

Damita, thought the interview was today? did you get it? x

BabyD did your bellie get tight? might have been a BH? I got many different weird pains low down, I think sometimes baby is laying on bladder etc which results in non descript pains. Hope your ok x

Oh and not that I'm gloating but I was just 2 oz out in my weight guess and guessed the right day :rofl: get in :happydance: just call me psychic Tink :rofl: x

ERMMMMMMMM....I SMELL A QUEUE JUMPER!:dohh::haha:

CONGRATS POPPY WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME,GLAD EVERYTHING WENT WELL:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I CANT BELIEVE WE HAD THE SAME EDD :wacko: IT STILL DOESNT FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO BE MUMMY:haha:

Just been doing a little homework for you Coral, 2.5ml sounds good to me, try and limit giving it if you can, ideally only at night. Its an antihistamine, so although it will dry up her secretions it will calm her respiratory passages so she can be a little more comfortable for a while. Also came across this: https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7315924.stm so everything was pulled that had anything sedating in it. I think the main thing is that over the counter medicines for children, as does advice for mothers, has to be idiot proof. Your a responsible adult who's not just randomly trying to sedate your baby, and you know not to give any other paracetamol or antihistamine containing product right? Right :) x

:wohoo: :wohoo: Poppy!

Tink plan to test tomorrow at some point. Mates buying me FRER's, i could probably wait longer tbh, i'm not feeling it this month. 9dpo today.

CONGRATULATIONS POPPY ON THE BIRTH OF UR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER SERENITY ROSE!!!! XXXXXX
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib:
:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:cloud9:CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BIRTH OF SERENITY ROSE POPPY!!!:cloud9:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwwwwww fab news to start the day, can't wait to see pics :happydance: Hoping everything is ok with you both :hugs: x

Coral, I'm not sure if the medised is the same as it was when you could use it from 3 months, but I do know it can be prescribed to under 6's. Would you like me to look up the dosage and safety in my BNF? I'll need the ingredients and Keira's weight now in KG's. I used it when my eldest was a baby, its good stuff of helping them sleep but does have a massive potential for misuse. Also its important for them to be able to clear the virus in the way of mucus to carry it out of the body, if you give them a decongestant it dries this and the virus cannot be carried out of the body and breeds making it last longer. I would agree to giving Keira the odd dose to give her a break and a sleep, but use with caution. I would book her in to docs today if she is still coughing. Hope she's a little better today :hugs: x

Hopes, no I didn't see your post about the tea, glad you liked it! I can send you some if you want?

:wave: pk, busy busy busy huh? I'm sending dust on your TTW anyway :dust: sometimes these things happen when we least expect it ... :dust: x

Skweek, massive hugs for cd 1 :hugs: x

PC whens testing? :dohh: peeeeeeeeeeeer pressure :dohh: :haha: x

Hey MC, Phoebe :wave: Phoebe, I fell asleep last night :dohh: so tired lol I'm reading up for you this morning :hugs: x

Damita, thought the interview was today? did you get it? x

BabyD did your bellie get tight? might have been a BH? I got many different weird pains low down, I think sometimes baby is laying on bladder etc which results in non descript pains. Hope your ok x

Thanks Dr Tink, no worries lovely, i know how busy u are hun. have been looking on the evil google too lol. Huggles for u and Lily xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

lol busy busy, doing it now, thought I'd look up the medised thing first just to check for Coral since she's giving it now. Husband is Ninja jiggling :rofl: x

wooohooo!! I passed the telephone interview! Onto the next stage :happydance:

:ninja::haha: xxxx

Damita, Fab news! I thought it was today, congrats :) x

PC, I felt like that on my BFP cycle ... :dust: x

:cloud9: Congratulations Poppy on the birth of Serenity Rose :cloud9:I can't wait to see pics :happydance:

Hope everyone is well, i will try catch up soon i promise. . . i hate nightshift it consumes my whole life!!!
Love you all DD's xx

CONGRATS POPPY ON THE BIRTH OF SERENITY ROSE
So glad its over and you are holding little Serenity in your arms :) wasn't she born 38+3 days? thats when I had Keira and she was almost the same weight too :awww: :happydance::happydance::happydance: so looking forward to pics :D

Tink thanks for advice hunnie. Yes I wont give any more paracetmol with it:winkwink: I just got back from docs and bascially just a really bad cold/virus. She said her ears look red but didn't give antibiotics?:shrug: oh well. I'm going to try to get a humidifier today. She was up from 11 til 2.30 am because she was so blocked up:cry: Then she drank 4oz then threw it up all over my bed:dohh: so a tad bit tired here:sleep: zzzzzzz

morning ladies, too tired to name everyone, sorry xxxxx

Awww Coral, poor little girlie you have :( i remember. putting a small bowl of water under Laura's moses when she was a bit sniffly. She was only a couple of weeks though and someone advised it. Don't remember who, probably a DD lol.

Congratulations on the birth of Serenity Rose Poppy! Can't wait to see pictures of your little princess.

How do you all know Poppy has given birth?!?!? I cant find any posts that say that?!?!

Anyway, guess you all found out from somewhere so..

Congrats Poppy:happydance::thumbup::flower:

Babyd, I have the same weird feeling low down every now and then. I think they are Braxton Hicks contractions. They arent painful, just a weird, pulling feeling of pressure low down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->