Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Good mornings lovelies xxxx :hi::hi::hi::howdy::howdy::howdy:

Aww Tinky sorry to hear about the lack of sleepage. The Flo-ster has done an about turn and waking up at all sorts of ungodly hours. Still giigling at the botty changes:haha::haha: What dummy does Lily have?? Florence uses the mam type and i got her clips from ebay. But i have seen them in asda's along with the tommee tippee clips too. Hths huggles xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Popples sorry to hear the after pains are giving u grief. How is ur beautiful DAUGHTER:cloud9: this morning?? Cant wait to see more piccies. And stuff the housework, relax and enjoy ur lil girl. The Pheebmeister has ordered u to:jo: xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Corally sorry to hear about the covered in snot situ:wacko: Hope Keira is feeling better today hunny. Hope ur ok and not coming down with this bug xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Bugger it posted before one had finished:dohh::growlmad::dohh: The Dum Dum lives:haha::haha:

Hi Laura, thanks for the add on faceache. Hope these last 7 weeks fly past for u. Hope u and bumpkins are well xxxx:hugs::hugs:

PK Sorry to hear about DD ouchies poor thing, i hope she gets back on the mend asap. How are u doing atm? Hope ur well hunny xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Babyhopes on the home straight now woohoo:happydance::happydance: Get trying all the home induction methods and eat loads of pineapple and spicy foods. Make the most of ur last few days left and get as much rest as u can hun. because believe me, when u get to hosp sleep/rest flies right out of the window:wacko::haha: Dont think i slept for the 6 days i was in, then wham u have a beautiful lil :baby: who will decide when u can sleep next:haha:. good luck lovely cant wait to see what flavour u have baked xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Doh i have forgotten everything now:dohh::dohh: will have a checkeroo and get back to u But hope everyone is well today xxxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Get well soon Caz. hope u feel betterer soon hunny xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Morning China i see u down there :haha::hi::hi: How are u today gorgeous girl?? And talking of gorgeous girls , how is :baby: doing today? xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Just lurking,

Poppy, glad the pains are easing up for you. Don't worry, I bet Serenity will start eating today...she is so pretty:hugs:

PK, sorry about DD2, praying for healing over her :hugs:

Tink, yes you need sleep:haha: but it will get bet better:hugs:

Coral, hope Keira gets too feeling better :hugs:

Hiya:hi:Phoebe,Regal,Caz,Damita,SB,BD,BH,Laura,Skweek,Puppy,Jenny,MC and all the DD's :hugs:

I will be lurking for a while not really in the mood for talking. We received some bad news this week, my FIL has a tumor in his heart and has to have open heart surgery. This is the same one who had a mild stroke a few weeks ago. Its been really tough on my husband, with all the other family drama going on. I love you all and talk you soon. :hugs: China

Darn it i did it again:haha::haha::haha:
Morning Puppycat, Damita, Lupine, Regal, MommyV, BabyD, LadyB, Hopes and anyone else my poor little brain might have forgotten. Hope all is well with u lovely ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Seriously bad crampy aches today. Hot, headache, stuffy nose, feel like i got a cold coming actually.

Seriously bad crampy aches today. Hot, headache, stuffy nose, feel like i got a cold coming actually.

Fxd it could be something else PC, did i recall u saying u were 9dpo yesterday?:shrug::winkwink:

I want to find a reasonably priced lime green cot bumper or cot sheets, any ideas?

Cannot seem to find any!!

Just realised, I am no longer an eggplant! Woop woop!! :haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back