Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Thanks hun :)

Glad you're on the mend. We all have colds here today :(

hey all

I am really naughty brought some more cloth nappies for Mckenzie and the future baby when he/she comes along lol They were a bargain from Little lambs I did confess to oh before buying them lol But I am going to sell the ones which don't fit Mckenzie!! But I think the ones I brought in size 1 may fit Mckenzie anyway as they say up to 20lb and Mckenzie isn't quite there yet oh well lol

Anyway hope u are ok?

Mckenzie has still got a horrible cough mucus and chesty but doc said his chest it clear which is good but poor little boy can't sleep without coughing thus he is in his pushchair sitting up but still coughing away.

Afternoon DDs :flower:

SB hope Mckenzie gets better soon, seems a lot of cold n bugs going around now :hugs:

Just waiting for OH to get back from park so can do a bit of shopping cupboards are totally bare. Serenity still being fussy not drinking more than an oz here and there, but she's only lost 4oz in weight MW said probably still mucus but she'll pick up so not worried. After pains getting lot better so im more mobile today :happydance::happydance:

Hows everyone?

Hey girls :hi:

Pops she is B E A U tiful!! :kiss:

good luck with gynae SK :thumbup:

PC, hope you are feeling better hun :hugs:

hey all other ding dongs :wave:

Went to a bonfire last night at Robs friends house. i call it a house but its more like a mansion with acres & acres of land! the fire was in the middle of a huge farmers field so was fecking freezing!! :haha: We stayed a couple of hours to play with some sparklers and watch the fireworks then went home and picked up :pizza: on the way. Was in bed for around 10 shattered!!

i seriously have zero energy :cry: i have enquired into some aqua natal classes though which last 6 weeks starting from 17th nov so hopefully doing that and my 20-25 min walk to catch my lift home from work everyday will make sure i get some exercise.

my at home yoga is beginning to become a struggle too. it just seems to make me ache too much afterwards now so only doing it once a week.

xx

So sorry to hear that news China!! Send big hugs and prayers to you and your family!!

Hi all,

SB - hope Mckenzie is feeling better soon! big hugs!!

Poppy - She looks velvety soft!! she is gorgeous!!! Well done again!!

Laura - your bump looks lovely!!!

to all the other DD's - hope you are all well!!

AFM - not well today - cant seem to keep any food down! I think its a stomach bug I picked up somewhere! At least I should have a good weight loss this week!! teehee!!

:hi:ladies,

Thank you all for the love & prayers:hugs:

Poppy, your daughter is just gorgous!!

Sending healing prayers to Puppy,Keira,Lily and Mckenzie:hugs:

To the rest of the ladies:hugs:&:kiss:

hey DDs!

Sorry haven't posted for a few days but i've been lurking.

CG, i'm so sorry to hear your news hunni i'm thinking of you and your family xx

Poppy, Serenity is gorgeous, don't worry i'm sure she'll start eating soon. How is Korben with the fact he's got a new little person in the house? And yes, how is Wade taking it? Can you take Serenity to see him? xx

Coral i'm sorry you and Keira are not well, hope you get better soon xx

Tink, hope you managed to catch up on some sleep hunni and hope all ok xx

PC, how is your thrush? I'm glad they doing the other tests for you xx

Laura, cute bump, sorry you're feeling very tired xx

PK, hope you ok hunni and hope lo is better after the fall xx

MC, what's up sweetie? All ok? xx

BH it's nearly your time hunni, exciting xx

hey Phoebe, hope all ok lovely xx

Damita well done with the phone interview and fx AF is not showing this week xx

Oh god! Who else???

Hi to all other DDs, sorry to miss you, hope all okay xx

Not much around here, except...We went to Kiddicare today it was fun! I felt that weird heavy feeling in my lower tummy today again, it hurt when i stood up and walked. Not sure if it was a stretchy feeling? I've bought a bellyband today hopefully it'll help and my friend is giving me one of those belts from physio. Oooohhhh...I found fleas in my indoor cats!!! FFS!! Tink i know you had to deal with fleas not long ago, what's the best and quickest way???? Please???????? Dh and i are sitting here itching lol I need to buy something tomorrow for them. Not happy!!!!

But!!!!!!!!!!! It's my V-day!!!!!! Yaaaaaaay Here's my 24wk bump!!!

Attachments

• 24wks.jpg
    24wks.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
Woooo happy V day BD :happydance:

Thrush all gone thanks hun. Now just heavy cold and another UTI to deal with lol x

BD that bump is too cute and your not looking much bigger YET :haha: sounds like stretching pain sweetie.... Happy V-Day. flea's arghhhhhhh buy some flea bombs they fab :thumbup:

Wade is doing good keeping his head down, took Serenity yesterday as a surprise he loved it, had to book her for the visit on the 1st once my waters had gone knowing she be born before the 5th when we was visiting.

Korben was a bit hard work first day i came home from hossy and we have the odd moment from him, but give him a lot of attention so he not feeling left out. He keeps calling her Seren :awww: he gets involved getting her bouncer, nappies etc n kisses her 'bless' but keeps trying to pinch her bottle n dummy all the time.

hey DDs!

Sorry haven't posted for a few days but i've been lurking.

CG, i'm so sorry to hear your news hunni i'm thinking of you and your family xx

Poppy, Serenity is gorgeous, don't worry i'm sure she'll start eating soon. How is Korben with the fact he's got a new little person in the house? And yes, how is Wade taking it? Can you take Serenity to see him? xx

Coral i'm sorry you and Keira are not well, hope you get better soon xx

Tink, hope you managed to catch up on some sleep hunni and hope all ok xx

PC, how is your thrush? I'm glad they doing the other tests for you xx

Laura, cute bump, sorry you're feeling very tired xx

PK, hope you ok hunni and hope lo is better after the fall xx

MC, what's up sweetie? All ok? xx

BH it's nearly your time hunni, exciting xx

hey Phoebe, hope all ok lovely xx

Damita well done with the phone interview and fx AF is not showing this week xx

Oh god! Who else???

Hi to all other DDs, sorry to miss you, hope all okay xx

Not much around here, except...We went to Kiddicare today it was fun! I felt that weird heavy feeling in my lower tummy today again, it hurt when i stood up and walked. Not sure if it was a stretchy feeling? I've bought a bellyband today hopefully it'll help and my friend is giving me one of those belts from physio. Oooohhhh...I found fleas in my indoor cats!!! FFS!! Tink i know you had to deal with fleas not long ago, what's the best and quickest way???? Please???????? Dh and i are sitting here itching lol I need to buy something tomorrow for them. Not happy!!!!

But!!!!!!!!!!! It's my V-day!!!!!! Yaaaaaaay Here's my 24wk bump!!!

all is fine here, i just love your bump, it made me emotional seeing your vday bump pic this morning, i know how TTCing was a hard emotional time, im glad i shared it with you and now i see that bella bump growing every week i cant help but cry happy tears!! i love you and that baby heaps!!! <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

poppy, im loving all the pics of Seren:haha: i love Korbens nickname for her! :awww: i bet it was emotional when Wade met his lil sis! are you writing a birth story? i need details now ive seen her gorgeous little face :kiss: xxx

hope the DD :baby:'s get well soon!! xxx

Seren is welsh for star, i think that's apt :)

Drs booked for 2pm.

Cabbage you getting all emotional on us? Bless x

Bloody hell MC!! Have you ever eaten porridge with tears in it??? I just did!! I love you too hunni I wish we were closer to each other :( maybe I should visit before the snow comes down xxxxxx

PC good luck with docs hunni I can't believe you have another uti! What the hell is going on??? And the cold?? Blimey you had it bad lately sorry hope all get better xx

Poppy Im so glad you were able to visit wade with his little sis. How did he take it?? Seren?? Haha cute! Love it! Hope she's eating better xx

Babyhopes fx it won't be long hunni cant wait to see what flavour you've been cooking xx have some good rough sex long walks and do all the things you should xxxx

Hope all other ding dongs are ok xxxx

I slept last night like someone who had a hit on the head! Finally! I really needed it. Today's task is flea treating. Bugger!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->