Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

just a quick quick flying visit, I havent been able to put Keira down much today bless her :awww:

China sorry for the terrible news, my thought and prayers are with you and your family :( :hug:

Tink I love the dummy clip its beautiful. I got it from ebay from a seller letscliptogether, they have a website too, they are handmade in Ireland x
https://www.letscliptogether.com/

:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs: to all x

Thanks Coral, i'll might have to get one ... :rofl: just maybe :rofl: massive huggles for Keira :hugs: Poor little lamb ... :cry: :awww: x

China, thats such awful news, I'll be getting on the prayer for you guys. Sending massive huggles, can understand why you aren't feeling up to chatting, but always here with my listening ear :hugs: x

Laura, loving the bump, you have such a perfect round bump! x

:wave: to everyone else, busy busy busy as usual zzzzzzzzzz xxxxxxxx

did urine dip test, dark purple for leukocytes :cry: my back is KILLING me and it's frickin Friday night. I want to curl up and die :cry:

What's your doc doing about these infections PC? its not good enough that your constantly suffering :hugs: x

I finished a course of antibiotics last week which subsequently gave me thrush :growlmad: - I did an FMU sample (MSU??) which I handed in Monday morning, no results yet. I am waiting on a kidney and bladder u/s but don't know how long that'll take plus she wants me to do a fasting glucose blood test ?

Oh ok, well FX they get sorted soon. There's a link with diabetes and kidney infection, so It looks like she's covering all bases. Glad they send off the urine, that way you will be put on the correct antibiotic depending on what it grows. I really hope you get some relief soon hun, not nice :hugs: x

Oooooh Coral, I'm loving the clips! I'm gonna be sensible and hold off buying till I check my bank balance Monday :haha: x

I don't understand why they can't just prick my finger? Lol. Why do I have to give blood? I'm useless with blood!

:haha: they could do that, but docs never take the easy option :rofl: no seriously, a random prick test wouldn't tell them much, even moderate diabetics might get a normal reading randomly right? Is it the blood or fear of needles? you know you can buy emla cream if its fear, it numbs the area :) x

I'm a freak of nature - I 'feel' the blood draining out of me - seriously. I only need to have one vial taken and I pass out. Not cool :dohh:

I'm a freak of nature - I 'feel' the blood draining out of me - seriously. I only need to have one vial taken and I pass out. Not cool :dohh:

We all have our weeknesses PC, mines eyes, I don't do eyes :haha: I passed out watching and eye operation :rofl: needless to say the surgeon didn't ask me in again :rofl: have you tried doing a finger prick before? I take it your urine has no glucose in it? x

No my urine is clean for glucose :thumbup:

I had my blood tested last year about this time and it was 4.7 after eating so normal :)

ok lets see what i recall...

pk..hope dd is ok, hows her nose today:hugs:

china...:hugs: and more hugssssssssss :kiss: xx

poppy.......hows serenity today? more pics pleaseeeeeeeeee :haha: and :hugs: for the after pains...mine were bad with rhys too...:kiss:

babydream...:hugs::flower: xxx <3 xxx

tink...delerious.com=:rofl: i love sleep deprived talk...i talk shiz when im tired! :haha:

coral...:hugs:.

..ermmmmmm...thats it heads blank, 1 handed typing going on here...catch up laters xxxxxx

Morning ladies, Hope you have all had a good start the the guy fawkes week end!!!

I havent had time to read all I have missed but see a huge congrats needs to go out to Poppy!!! Serenity is absolutely gorgeous!!!

AFM - I saw my doctor yesterday afternoon and she referred me to the gynae!! YAY!!! Have booked my appoinment for Dec 9th!! so not too long to wait to see them now! Just need to make sure we get OH's SA results before I go to that appoinment.

Hopefully catch up with you all soon

Morning girls :hi:

Feeling pretty crappy, no wonder Keira is miserable, this virus is no fun and she has it much worse than me :(

Tink, I know they are beautiful aren't they. I'm sure my one wont be my last, I love so many colours and styles on there!:haha:

PC :hug: hope they figure out whats going on with her bladder x

hi skweek, good luck with the gynae :hugs: and :dust:

hey MC, how are things your end?:hugs:

Pops need more pics of goregeous Serenity:thumbup: xx

:wave: afternoon ladies - not much happening here just awaiting AF which is next Thursday/Friday won't test until I am late - no symptoms whats so ever this month..

Good luck Damita and dont need to have any symtoms i didnt :dust::dust:

Coral hope you and keira get well soon sweetie :hugs:

PC cardy is gorgeous :0)

skweek35 9th Dec is no time at all then get the ball rolling withtests lovely x

Hows everyone? been out all day visting wade and introducing his sister, he wasnt expecting it :haha: I had to put her name down on the visitors list monday before she was even born just incase she arrived before today lol

Forgot few pic's

Attachments

• IMAG0140.jpg
    IMAG0140.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0142.jpg
    IMAG0142.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0144-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0144-1-1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0146.jpg
    IMAG0146.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 9
Poppy she's so adorable and perfect :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: What does Korben think of her? Does he understand she's here forever:haha: ahhhh so happy you were able to have a little sister for him to play with and grow up with :happydance::happydance: now I want to see all the pink pink pink!!!!
How is Wade coping? :hugs: xxx

PC yes you are so clever the cardi you made for poppy is gorgeous!

hey all in ding dong land :hi:

afm, I'm not feeling too bad today, a bit croaky but not too bad. Keira is still full of cold, blowing snot bubbles every 30 seconds:cry: and woke up in a couple of coughing fits in the night. Hopefully its on its way out soon. She doesn't have a temp anymore so thats good. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->